Open farm and adventure trail. Fun for all the family. Who could believe the countryside could be so exciting! Forest Adventure is an adventure on Durham's doorstep. A maze of trails lead from tree-based challenges to hidden surprises. Enjoy the thrills of the zip wire and wizz down the giant slide. Meet the animals on the farm. Extensive playing field. Farm butchery and coffee shop.
Open weekends and school holidays Easter to October. Please call to check opening times +44 0191 371 9697.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family of 4||£18.00 per ticket type|
|Per Head||£5.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good50
- Catherine24601NorfolkTrip Type:FamilyDelicious BreakfastFriday, 7th September 2018Had the most delicious breakfast fab choice for gluten free too. Our family highly recommends this farm shop and café. Read full review
- Ashes300Trip Type:FamilyFamily Forest AdventureWednesday, 5th September 2018Fantastic place for children, our daughter paticularly like the fairy hunt 🧚🏻♂️ Gorgeous cake and coffe, a great way to spend a family Sunday Read full review
- 457lynnmDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day outSunday, 2nd September 2018Took my grandchildren ( 5 and 1 1/2) and had an amazing time. Thought the 5 year old would just want to run and play but he also loved the Fairy Trail, insisting we kept searching until we found them... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - Light lunches - sandwiches, cakes, coffee, ice creams/lollies
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Dogs Accepted - dogs accepted on leads
|2017 (1 Mar 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 16:00|
* Open Spring half term (weather permitting) to end of October Half Term - weekends and daily during state school holidays.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A691. Leave A691 at Witton Gilbert roundabout. Turn into village and then take first left, signposted to Charlaw Fell. Follow lane to very top and along Long Edge. Broom House Farm is on the left and is well signposted.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Durham Station.Nearest bus stop is Witton Gilbert or Burnhope.