Open farm and adventure trail. Fun for all the family. Who could believe the countryside could be so exciting! Forest Adventure is an adventure on Durham's doorstep. A maze of trails lead from tree-based challenges to hidden surprises. Enjoy the thrills of the zip wire and wizz down the giant slide. Meet the animals on the farm. Extensive playing field. Farm butchery and coffee shop.
Open weekends and school holidays Easter to October. Please call to check opening times +44 0191 371 9697.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family of 4||£18.00 per ticket type|
|Per Head||£5.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good53
- geoffreyy390Trip Type:Friends getawayWhat a gem!Monday, 10th December 2018Went out for a ride on the bike and after the climb to the top of the hill I saw the sign for the coffee shop. In need of refreshments we called in and what a lovely surprise. The setting is... Read full review
- Kate LTrip Type:FamilyGreat food! Shame about the poor ventilation...Saturday, 22nd December 2018Called in for breakfast after really enjoying our last visit in the summer - the food is absolutely fantastic! Everything is locally sourced too. The cafe is dog friendly, which is great :) Only... Read full review
- Rileyj01Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaDurham's Best Kept SecretWednesday, 16th January 2019Broom House Farm is a great family day out and not as commonly know as it should be. The food is of great quality fresh baked products and fresh home made sandwiches using fresh farm products. When... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - Light lunches - sandwiches, cakes, coffee, ice creams/lollies
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Dogs Accepted - dogs accepted on leads
|2019 (1 Mar 2019 - 31 Oct 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|
* Open Spring half term (weather permitting) to end of October Half Term - weekends and daily during state school holidays.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A691. Leave A691 at Witton Gilbert roundabout. Turn into village and then take first left, signposted to Charlaw Fell. Follow lane to very top and along Long Edge. Broom House Farm is on the left and is well signposted.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Durham Station.Nearest bus stop is Witton Gilbert or Burnhope.