Open farm and adventure trail. Fun for all the family. Who could believe the countryside could be so exciting! Forest Adventure is an adventure on Durham's doorstep. A maze of trails lead from tree-based challenges to hidden surprises. Enjoy the thrills of the zip wire and wizz down the giant slide. Meet the animals on the farm. Extensive playing field. Farm butchery and coffee shop.
Open weekends and school holidays Easter to October. Please call to check opening times +44 0191 371 9697.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family of 4||£18.00 per ticket type|
|Per Head||£5.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good44
- kimerobinSedgefieldTrip Type:CouplesA little out the way but worth a visitMonday, 13th November 2017We often chat to the lady at the farmers market,often saying we would call at farm.and so we did had a nice coffe and toasted tea cake In cafe also had a look in the well stocked farmshop.It look... Read full review
- TheTalisker9Trip Type:FamilyCoffee shop and adventure courseTuesday, 7th November 2017Visited for an afternoon with daughter and the Mrs. £5 each for access to the adventure course in the forest. Fantastic value with as long as you wanted to play. Zip lines, climbing and search... Read full review
- PhilM0608Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe best breakfast just got betterMonday, 6th November 2017The full breakfast has always been made with fantastic produce , perfectly cooked, but today it just got better. its always high quality bacon, sausage, black pudding from their own (ex)live stock... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- On-Site café/restaurant - Light lunches - sandwiches, cakes, coffee, ice creams/lollies
- Dogs Accepted - dogs accepted on leads
- Out of Hours Visits
|2017 (1 Mar 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 16:00|
* Open Spring half term (weather permitting) to end of October Half Term - weekends and daily during state school holidays.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A691. Leave A691 at Witton Gilbert roundabout. Turn into village and then take first left, signposted to Charlaw Fell. Follow lane to very top and along Long Edge. Broom House Farm is on the left and is well signposted.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Durham Station.Nearest bus stop is Witton Gilbert or Burnhope.