Open farm and adventure trail. Fun for all the family. Who could believe the countryside could be so exciting! Forest Adventure is an adventure on Durham's doorstep. A maze of trails lead from tree-based challenges to hidden surprises. Enjoy the thrills of the zip wire and wizz down the giant slide. Meet the animals on the farm. Extensive playing field. Farm butchery and coffee shop.
Open weekends and school holidays Easter to October. Please call to check opening times +44 0191 371 9697.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family of 4||£18.00 per ticket type|
|Per Head||£5.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good51
- wsg202Exeter, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic Burgers, Beautiful Spot!Monday, 29th October 2018I was visiting friends at Durham Uni from Exeter and they took me to this lovely Farm for lunch. Will defo come again when I am next up! Great coffee and cake, and friendly staff! Read full review
- gillianm277Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGranddaughter’s second Birthday PartyTuesday, 13th November 2018We celebrated my granddaughter’s second birthday party at the weekend. The coffee shop was an excellent venue. We hired the party room which has its own patio area with direct access to the play area... Read full review
- Tom CDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat Food and AtmosphereSunday, 18th November 2018We called Saturday around 2.45. Had one of the best burgers I've ever had and the mocha slice was incredible. Fast service, great quality food and friendly staff on every visit. Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - Light lunches - sandwiches, cakes, coffee, ice creams/lollies
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Dogs Accepted - dogs accepted on leads
|2017 (1 Mar 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 16:00|
* Open Spring half term (weather permitting) to end of October Half Term - weekends and daily during state school holidays.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A691. Leave A691 at Witton Gilbert roundabout. Turn into village and then take first left, signposted to Charlaw Fell. Follow lane to very top and along Long Edge. Broom House Farm is on the left and is well signposted.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Durham Station.Nearest bus stop is Witton Gilbert or Burnhope.