Diggerland is The Ultimate Adventure Theme Park Experience where children and adults alike can ride, drive and operate REAL diggers, dumpers and other full- size construction machinery. Located in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire, Diggerland is the perfect destination for action, fun and thrill packed family days out.
Fun for all ages (subject to height restrictions), Diggerland with its 20 different rides and drives and an array of additional activities is the ideal theme park for small to large groups looking for something exciting and truly unique. Get to grips with real JCBs and 180/360 excavators, take a head-reeling turn or two on the Spindizzy, rise to lofty heights and enjoy the views on the Skyshuttle, enjoy a bone-rattling off-road ride on the Groundshuttle, or have a go on the Dodgems and Go-Karts!
There are indoor and outdoor play areas, sandpits, coin operated rides and much more where younger visitors can let off steam while their parents can just sit back, relax and watch the fun… or join in!
All parks boast a Diggerland Goodie Store where visitors can mark their day with a memorable souvenir as well as buy gifts, toys and other merchandise, and there are cafeterias that offer a wide selection of hot and cold snacks, meals and beverages. Picnic tables are located in the grounds for those who prefer to bring their own packed lunches.
Click here to download voucher below to redeem the 20% offer on the day diggerland admission price of £23.95 (valid until 3.11.19.)
- Adult or Child 90cm in height £23.95 per person
- Over 65's £11.95 per person
- Free entry for visitors under 90cms tall
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good110
- Mark ITrip Type:FamilyUltimate fun , ultimate valueSunday, 28th April 2019Probably one of the best theme park days out my family have had , from 6-60 this place is for everyone wanting to have fun with diggers . My six year old was able to drive a digger and my 10 year old... Read full review
- teap0tcTrip Type:FamilyThe best day out for kids and big kids!Monday, 6th May 2019This is our second trip to Diggerland Durham in as many weeks. It’s amazing value and hardly any queues. Our 5 year old boy had the time if his life and astounded us with being able to drive the mini... Read full review
- james kTrip Type:FamilyAmazing day out!Monday, 6th May 2019Went to diggerland Durham today with my kids (11 and 8) and what a day we had!! They had a great day fairly enjoyed the day!! All the staff great especially the staff around the dodgems, I think it... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - No outside food can be eaten within the cafe. Only food purchased from the cafe can be eaten inside the cafe.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
* IMPORTANT: Please ring or check the Diggerland website before making your journey. http://www.diggerland.com/opening-times/
Map & Directions
Exit A1(M) at Junction 62. Head West on the A690, into Durham city centre. Go over the River Wear and at the next roundabout turn right onto the A691 and continue to follow the A691 towards Consett. Look for a roundabout with a BP garage on the left, and at that roundabout turn left towards Langley Park and Riverside Industrial Estate, where Diggerland is situated.
Public Transport Directions
The closest railway station is Durham which is approximately 5 miles from Diggerland. A bus which serves Langley Park can be caught from the station. (Go NorthEast service 13 or 14).