Diggerland is The Ultimate Adventure Theme Park Experience where children and adults alike can ride, drive and operate REAL diggers, dumpers and other full- size construction machinery. Located in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire, Diggerland is the perfect destination for action, fun and thrill packed family days out.
Fun for all ages (subject to height restrictions), Diggerland with its 20 different rides and drives and an array of additional activities is the ideal theme park for small to large groups looking for something exciting and truly unique. Get to grips with real JCBs and 180/360 excavators, take a head-reeling turn or two on the Spindizzy, rise to lofty heights and enjoy the views on the Skyshuttle, enjoy a bone-rattling off-road ride on the Groundshuttle, or have a go on the Dodgems and Go-Karts!
There are indoor and outdoor play areas, sandpits, coin operated rides and much more where younger visitors can let off steam while their parents can just sit back, relax and watch the fun… or join in!
All parks boast a Diggerland Goodie Store where visitors can mark their day with a memorable souvenir as well as buy gifts, toys and other merchandise, and there are cafeterias that offer a wide selection of hot and cold snacks, meals and beverages. Picnic tables are located in the grounds for those who prefer to bring their own packed lunches.
Download voucher below to redeem the 20% offer on the day diggerland admission price of £23.95 (valid until 3.11.19.)
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult or child 90 cm in height or over||£23.95 per ticket type|
|Child (under 90cm tall)||Free|
|Over 65's||£11.95 per ticket type|
Visitors under 90cms tall Free, Visitors 90cms or taller, and aged under 65 £23.95pp, Visitors aged 65 or over £11.95pp
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good109
- Sarah-wtbhNorth Shields, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWe made the earth move!Friday, 22nd February 2019We went in February Half Term, arriving at 11am and hoping there would be enough to keep a 12 and a 9 year old off their screens and happy for a couple of hours. We were the last to leave at 4pm and... Read full review
- jamiemstrangTrip Type:Familybest day ever!Saturday, 23rd February 2019Scribed by Mum for Jamie, 25, Autism and SLD All the guys were good to me and I can't wait to go back. 5 out of 5! Everybody helped me when I was stuck and couldn't get the excavator to go the way I... Read full review
- hobbit3111Edinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery good, and excellent staffSaturday, 23rd February 2019Our group was three adult females and a 3year old boy, and all four of us had a blast. It would have potentially been expensive but we were lucky enough to get a half price offer via Facebook... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - No outside food can be eaten within the cafe. Only food purchased from the cafe can be eaten inside the cafe.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
* IMPORTANT: Please ring or check the Diggerland website before making your journey. http://www.diggerland.com/opening-times/
Map & Directions
Exit A1(M) at Junction 62. Head West on the A690, into Durham city centre. Go over the River Wear and at the next roundabout turn right onto the A691 and continue to follow the A691 towards Consett. Look for a roundabout with a BP garage on the left, and at that roundabout turn left towards Langley Park and Riverside Industrial Estate, where Diggerland is situated.
Public Transport Directions
The closest railway station is Durham which is approximately 5 miles from Diggerland. A bus which serves Langley Park can be caught from the station. (Go NorthEast service 13 or 14).