Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the Runaway Racers, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play: All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (Events + on the gate)||£11.95 per person per day|
|Child and adult prices (off peak + on the gate)||£8.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends + on the gate)||£10.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (Events + on the gate)||£10.95 per person per day|
|Over 60s (off peak + on the gate)||£7.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends + on the gate)||£9.95 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Children under 2 are free. Please note, child prices are for 2-16 year old’s. Special carers admission when accompanying a disabled visitor and valid proof of carers authority is shown (registered carers card or letter stating you are in receipt of carers allowance). For more information please call 0191 3868291.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England VAQAS 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Northern Saints Trails Passport 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good250
- melissas896Hartlepool, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic day outSunday, 6th June 2021Visited the last Saturday of Whit week, 3 adults and 3 children aged 10, 7 and 5. We lucked out with the weather, it was glorious, although actually too hot at one point lol. We all had a fantastic... Read full review
- Kelly MEngland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNot covid safeMonday, 14th June 2021This is the 1st time we have been since lockdown. My little boy who is 4 was so excited about going. Not sure now he's been I'll get out of taking him back. We have been going for many years... Read full review
- gaylem635Trip Type:Friends getawayBrilliantFriday, 30th July 2021Really good day out plenty to do and see. Colin the entertainer is really good he’s funny and friendly well worth going to see his magic show and his bubble show. Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing time. (Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). Please refer to our website for full details on our opening hours.