Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good222
- Lorna KNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant Day OutSunday, 16th September 2018Visited here with my partner and our daughter along with my cousin and auntie and we never stopped laughing from the moment we arrived. There is so much to do and we spent nearly all day here and... Read full review
- Rachael ATrip Type:FamilyExcellent all weather attractionSaturday, 8th September 2018Loads to do inside and out with a full day programme of entertainment handed to you at point of entry. In addition to the wide range of animals both inside the farmyard and reptile rooms and outside... Read full review
- The ETrip Type:FamilyBeating the Sunday blues.Saturday, 8th September 2018Myself and my friend took our 5 children along and had such a wonderful day. So much space for the kids to run around with loads to keep them busy. Great fun for all ages (ours were from 5 years up... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2018 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.