Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good213
- 268GlasgowGlasgowTrip Type:FamilyA fantastic day outMonday, 16th July 2018We had a great day out here, great value for money and so much to do. Well worth a visit if your staying in the Newcastle/ North Tyneside area. Our 11 year had a ball, as did our 6 year old son. Read full review
- paulinelloyd849North Shields, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAnimals!!!Friday, 6th July 2018I went visited adventure lands mainly to play golf, which my son and I enjoyed. We went to look at the animals but had to come out. I was appalled at the state of their pens/ enclosures. Very smelly... Read full review
- John RDurham, United KingdomSummer destinationWednesday, 27th June 2018My two Grandsons loved this place 5 and 4 at the time. Lots of places for them to climb around and animals to see. They also enjoyed the tractor pulling us round in a passenger cart. Ther3 is a large... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2018 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.