Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good224
- Claire CDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat fun for younger and older childrenWednesday, 7th November 2018We took a 5 year old and a 2 year old to adventure valley and highly recommend this. There is loads to do, animal farm, petting and feeding sessions, reptile house and loads of climbing and play... Read full review
- craigyc2007Stanley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNot a bad day outFriday, 9th November 2018Ws invited here for a childs birthday party. Its a few year since I have been, and quite a bit has changed. There is alot more indoor and outdoor things to do. We visited on a Sunday and although the... Read full review
- opreahTrip Type:FamilyFamily funSaturday, 10th November 2018My granddaughters have annual passes and visit weekly, I joined them for the first time I now know why they love the place. There is lots of fun activities inside and out, softplays, slides, mazes... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2018 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.