Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good208
- The_GapsterThe_GapsterTrip Type:FamilyI'm here every week but wish they'd improveSunday, 22nd April 2018We live locally and have had an annual pass for a few years now. It is without doubt a great place to take our young kids on a weekend to get them active and having fun. The soft play is huge and fun... Read full review
- Keith RTrip Type:FamilyFirst time visitWednesday, 18th April 2018Decided to visit adventure valley for the first time. We decided to go in term time. We found the entry price good. We bought some animal feed and enjoyed the different ways to feed the animals... Read full review
- Karl GNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily day outSunday, 1st April 2018It was our first trip to adventure valley so didn't really know what to expect other then what we had seen online. The weather wasn't the best but that wasn't going to spoil it for us. My son loved... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2018 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.
Map & Directions