**In line with the government announcement on 4th January regarding the nationwide lockdown, Adventure Valley is now temporarily closed**
Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the Runaway Racers, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play: All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (Events + on the gate)||£11.95 per person per day|
|Child and adult prices (off peak + on the gate)||£8.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends + on the gate)||£10.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (Events + on the gate)||£10.95 per person per day|
|Over 60s (off peak + on the gate)||£7.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends + on the gate)||£9.95 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Children under 2 are free. Please note, child prices are for 2-16 year old’s. Special carers admission when accompanying a disabled visitor and valid proof of carers authority is shown (registered carers card or letter stating you are in receipt of carers allowance). For more information please call 0191 3868291.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England VAQAS 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good249
- Bill GTrip Type:FamilyHalloween 🎃Thursday, 29th October 2020Pumpkin festival I visit adventure valley every few months with my daughter and this was the best visit so far Brilliant magic act and great to see the soft play area open again Between the shows... Read full review
- ClaireeMc123Trip Type:FamilyExcellentSunday, 13th December 2020Adventure Valley Winter Wonderland is excellent. So much to do for the kids, even with social distancing. Very impressed with the set up and organisation, including a decent gift off santa. A... Read full review
- Ijon501winter wonderlandSunday, 20th December 2020Could not recommend this place highly enough, we went to there winter wonderland experience with our two children and we all had a great day while feeling very safe. Brilliant. Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing time. (Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). Please refer to our website for full details on our opening hours.