Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 40 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays watch the fabulous Bird-o-Batics flying shows.
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good206
- MGAM1323Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent range of activities - children had a great time againThursday, 2nd November 2017We visited on a monday when the children had a day off school for teacher training so it was nice and quiet (have been before in school holidays and as is so spread out was still fine) They all had a... Read full review
- DougasTrip Type:FamilyFun day out but not great valueThursday, 26th October 2017So we just got back in from Adventure Valley and it's a mixed bag really. The indoor softplay is looking a bit dated and the time spent queuing for food was excessive. Many of the air tubes in the... Read full review
- Anne WNewcastle upon Tyne, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day out for kidsWednesday, 11th October 2017Best thing about this place is how spread out everything is! Even when its busy you don't feel too crowded. Lots going on all day - mostly free once you have paid your admission. Cafe is reasonably... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.
Map & Directions