Tel: +44 0191 386 8291
Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the Runaway Racers, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play: All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (Events + on the gate)||£11.95 per person per day|
|Child and adult prices (off peak + on the gate)||£8.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends + on the gate)||£10.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (Events + on the gate)||£10.95 per person per day|
|Over 60s (off peak + on the gate)||£7.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends + on the gate)||£9.95 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Children under 2 are free. Please note, child prices are for 2-16 year old’s. Special carers admission when accompanying a disabled visitor and valid proof of carers authority is shown (registered carers card or letter stating you are in receipt of carers allowance). For more information please call 0191 3868291.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England VAQAS 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Northern Saints Trails Passport 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good256
- J4292WOracheleTrip Type:FamilyExtremely poor customer experienceThursday, 8th September 2022I have been left with no over avenue than to complain via a review as I am still waiting for a call back after an appalling experience when renewing our yearly passes. The supervisor, Chelsea, who I... Read full review
- safcjadeSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood for young childrenSunday, 25th September 2022Had a lovely day out at adventure valley with our 5 and 3 year olds. We got there around 10.30 and left at 3.30 but could’ve easily stayed longer so definitely an all day activity. The play areas are... Read full review
- Travel10989991Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant placeThursday, 22nd December 2022We recently visited for the first time to see Winter Wonderland. WOW! Absolutely 10/10 couldn’t have been any better or magical for our little one. Well worth the money paid and so much to do. All... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing time. (Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). Please refer to our website for full details on our opening hours.