Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 50 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the Runaway Racers, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays meet the Mini Beasts and Pygmy Goats plus more exciting activities!
Indoor Play: All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (Events + on the gate)||£11.95 per person per day|
|Child and adult prices (off peak + on the gate)||£8.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends + on the gate)||£10.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (Events + on the gate)||£10.95 per person per day|
|Over 60s (off peak + on the gate)||£7.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends + on the gate)||£9.95 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Children under 2 are free. Please note, child prices are for 2-16 year old’s. Special carers admission when accompanying a disabled visitor and valid proof of carers authority is shown (registered carers card or letter stating you are in receipt of carers allowance). For more information please call 0191 3868291.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England VAQAS 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Northern Saints Trails Passport 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good252
- EmmseychicNewcastle, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA unmagical Xmas experienceSunday, 12th December 2021As a family we have done this 7 years in a row, nothing much changes apart from less on offer. We visited today and the show was significantly shorter than previous years, there was 2 mrs clause and... Read full review
- Mandy ICounty Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDon’t miss this eventTuesday, 28th December 2021Absolutely brilliant day for kids with lots to do and see. Santa has to be the best Santa we have ever seen. The way he speaks to the kids and tells them things just totally gobsmacks the kids he... Read full review
- Beccib21Newton Aycliffe, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHalloween mistakeSaturday, 1st January 2022Animals well cared for, site clean, good facilities and Covid security. We mistakenly visited on a weekday the week before October half term holiday following what we believed were adverts for... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing time. (Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). Please refer to our website for full details on our opening hours.