Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 40 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays watch the fabulous Bird-o-Batics flying shows.
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good206
- KerriLou91AmbleTrip Type:FamilyWe go every year!Sunday, 31st December 2017We come here every year our little boy loves it we take a picnic there is plenty places to sit we avoid cafe prices and lines you can spent a full day here without being board there is so much to do... Read full review
- LYPudDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWinter WonderlandTuesday, 26th December 2017We booked a Winter Wonderland session for Christmas Eve and we were not disappointed! Reindeers, Elf Academy, gingerbread decorating with Mrs Claus, playing on the bouncy castle and ice rink with the... Read full review
- mrsbeedee2014Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOnly Santa worth seeingSaturday, 23rd December 2017I visited here with my daughter and two grandchildren aged 6 and a half and 2. It was a treat for my granddaughter's birthday. Her daddy was called into work so we had to use public transport to get... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2018 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.
Map & Directions