Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa is set within 350 acres of private grounds near Durham. Formerly the home of the Pemberton family, Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa was transformed into a hotel in 1963.
The bright and modern spa has a thermal suite with two saunas, two steam rooms and a caldarium.
Embrance you inner mermaid and dip in and out of the five different pools. Treatments are by ESPA, try the Sleep Solution or Thai and Mighty.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good50
- callumm356Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesManager lied to me!Sunday, 23rd February 2020Ramside spa was up there with my favourite spas in the north north! Visited at least once a year for a relaxing spa day with treatments with my partner! This time will be my last! I left some... Read full review
- tinkerwomanSunderlandTrip Type:CouplesSpa daySaturday, 14th March 2020Lovely facilities and very well mainatained Staff could show around a little bit just to give personal touch Food was nice not amazing but nice Read full review
- E8414WTphilipsTrip Type:CouplesWould liked to have gave a better reviewSunday, 15th March 2020Would loved to have gave a better review, treatments were great (we both had a massage) and spa facilities were good. However at no point during booking or prior attending did I receive any... Read full review
* Spa open Mon-Fri, 0600-2200, Sat, Sun, 0730-2130.