Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa is set within 350 acres of private grounds near Durham. Formerly the home of the Pemberton family, Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa was transformed into a hotel in 1963.
The bright and modern spa has a thermal suite with two saunas, two steam rooms and a caldarium.
Embrance you inner mermaid and dip in and out of the five different pools. Treatments are by ESPA, try the Sleep Solution or Thai and Mighty.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good46
- pamelameek565durham ukTrip Type:Friends getaway60th birthday giftThursday, 1st August 2019First time I had been to a spa my first treatment was my hero for 90 mins the girl was very nice but I was not asked if I wanted the hot stones only realised when I have gone back on to the website... Read full review
- C1501XEamybDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazingWednesday, 7th August 2019Ramside Spa is something I've wanted to try for a while. Went with my mam and was amazing start to finish. Service was brilliant, they couldn't do enough for you. The area behind the pool with the... Read full review
- curls85Stockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLate Father’s Day treatSunday, 18th August 2019My husband and I came to ramside hall as part of his Father’s Day present we opted for full day spa access and 2 course meal at fushion. The spa itself it so clean, kept tidy the fresh fruit is... Read full review
* Spa open Mon-Fri, 0600-2200, Sat, Sun, 0730-2130.