Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa is set within 350 acres of private grounds near Durham. Formerly the home of the Pemberton family, Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa was transformed into a hotel in 1963.
The bright and modern spa has a thermal suite with two saunas, two steam rooms and a caldarium.
Embrance you inner mermaid and dip in and out of the five different pools. Treatments are by ESPA, try the Sleep Solution or Thai and Mighty.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good52
- JulesgosforthDurham, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesObviously business before pleasure!Wednesday, 30th June 2021My mother booked a spa day for my birthday in November £69 for both of us , we had to put it on hold du to Corvid 19 with closure and limited Facilities and opening etc . I called to rearrange a... Read full review
- WITHNOONEELSEChester-le-Street, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAwful Spa Experience at Ramside Hall! What a disappointment!Friday, 9th July 2021Visited the Ramside Spa for a twilight spa with my two sisters for a birthday treat. I’ve been wanting to try the Ramside for a while now but I wish I had read some of the recent reviews before... Read full review
- Wanderer04349422133Trip Type:FamilyFusion restaurant.Wednesday, 28th July 2021Great food at Fusion and even better service from Brooke & Ollie. Very helpful and efficient service. Reasonable prices too. Read full review
* Spa open Mon-Fri, 0600-2200, Sat, Sun, 0730-2130.