Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa is set within 350 acres of private grounds near Durham. Formerly the home of the Pemberton family, Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa was transformed into a hotel in 1963.
The bright and modern spa has a thermal suite with two saunas, two steam rooms and a caldarium.
Embrance you inner mermaid and dip in and out of the five different pools. Treatments are by ESPA, try the Sleep Solution or Thai and Mighty.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good50
- Reeses94Greater Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPoorFriday, 23rd October 2020I visited here with my sister on a twilight package and left after around 45 mins in the spa! Social distancing was simply impossible due to the amount of people in the spa. We wanted to use the... Read full review
- DawnS1925Spa DaySaturday, 24th October 2020My daughter booked me for a lovely spa day I couldn’t fault the facilities. As part of the package included was a 2 course lunch meal at the Fusion Restaurant - food was amazing however when we came... Read full review
- KhollowayxTrip Type:CouplesNot covid compliantFriday, 6th November 2020I had a lovely time and would have rated it a 5 in normal circumstances pre covid. However this spa is not covid compliant at all. If you leave a towel or gown on your bed the pool attendants come... Read full review
* Spa open Mon-Fri, 0600-2200, Sat, Sun, 0730-2130.