Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa is set within 350 acres of private grounds near Durham. Formerly the home of the Pemberton family, Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa was transformed into a hotel in 1963.
The bright and modern spa has a thermal suite with two saunas, two steam rooms and a caldarium.
Embrance you inner mermaid and dip in and out of the five different pools. Treatments are by ESPA, try the Sleep Solution or Thai and Mighty.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good45
- elzjb94Newcastle, United KingdomUnderwhelming Mini Spa DayMonday, 27th May 2019Having been on various spa days/breaks this is not one of the best. Avoid and look at Seaham Hall or Rockliffe Hall instead! Arrival - Friendly greeting. Shown to changing rooms but no further. No... Read full review
- Gemma TNorth Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelDisappointed, no customer serviceWednesday, 29th May 2019Visited the spa for the second time and thought it may have improved. Sadly I was wrong. The receptionist gave me two bands one rubber to use the door entry system and a ‘waterproof’ paper one so... Read full review
- sossy2016Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySpa night meal and treatmentTuesday, 4th June 2019Fabulous place five star completely relaxing Only down side no alcohol by spa .... a glass of wine while relaxing would have made it perfect Read full review
* Spa open Mon-Fri, 0600-2200, Sat, Sun, 0730-2130.