Boasting life-like western scenery and even a waterfall, it’s the perfect trip out. Adventure Valley Golf consists of 18 fun packed holes, each one different from the last. Choose to visit the entire park or just play golf; it’s entirely up to you! A 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley). We provide the putters and balls so all you have to do is bring yourself. All ages can enjoy Adventure Valley Golf. Based to Brasside, Durham it’s easily accessible from public transport.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Admission||£4.00 per ticket type|
An 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley).
It costs only £1 per 18 holes per person for Adventure Valley season pass holders. Remember to present them to reception before paying!
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good249
- emilyhB4454RLTrip Type:FamilyBoringFriday, 18th September 2020Bought tickets for two adults came with my child (2) firstly don’t do refunds even though new restrictions came out saying not to be with other households so had to come alone started off ok in the... Read full review
- Chiefly82Trip Type:FamilyGreat day out!Wednesday, 23rd September 2020Wow! So much to see. Lots of animals in the barn and in fields outdoors. Loved the chipmunks and cheeky Gandalf the goat. So many play areas I lost count. Then there's indoor play areas and wee... Read full review
- Jojojash04Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAdventure ValleyThursday, 8th October 2020Visited September 2020 with my two Sons aged seven and nine. My boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They loved feeding the animals and there was plenty for them to do for the full afternoon. They... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children aged 2+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
If you are already in Durham, follow signs for the A167 to Newcastle. Head towards the Arnison Centre then follow sign posts for Adventure Valley.
Public Transport Directions
1. Two bus services operated by Arriva NE. No's 63 & 64 (to Frankland Prison) 2. Phone number for customer timetable enquiries: Traveline: 0871 200 2233