Boasting life-like western scenery and even a waterfall, it’s the perfect trip out. Adventure Valley Golf consists of 18 fun packed holes, each one different from the last. Choose to visit the entire park or just play golf; it’s entirely up to you! A 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley). We provide the putters and balls so all you have to do is bring yourself. All ages can enjoy Adventure Valley Golf. Based to Brasside, Durham it’s easily accessible from public transport.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Admission||£4.00 per ticket type|
An 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley).
It costs only £1 per 18 holes per person for Adventure Valley season pass holders. Remember to present them to reception before paying!
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good248
- 732AndrewGNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomOut of date foodSunday, 12th July 2020We are here now as i write this review, it is a good place to visit but check dates on food, crisps in kids box are out of date and our bottles of pop are flat and right on the use by date. Recommend... Read full review
- stevesQ9601RSDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent half day out for the grandchildrenTuesday, 21st July 2020First time here, restricted access and several areas not in use due to the current requirements, but an excellent place to take children of all ages, especially on a nice day as most of the... Read full review
- HolidayLova12Durham, United KingdomDecent Day for the KidsSaturday, 1st August 2020Had a fun day out with the kids. A little pricey and little to do for the adults but the kids loved it. Staff were really nice. Overall had a great day out Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children aged 2+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
If you are already in Durham, follow signs for the A167 to Newcastle. Head towards the Arnison Centre then follow sign posts for Adventure Valley.
Public Transport Directions
1. Two bus services operated by Arriva NE. No's 63 & 64 (to Frankland Prison) 2. Phone number for customer timetable enquiries: Traveline: 0871 200 2233