Boasting life-like western scenery and even a waterfall, it’s the perfect trip out. Adventure Valley Golf consists of 18 fun packed holes, each one different from the last. Choose to visit the entire park or just play golf; it’s entirely up to you! A 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley). We provide the putters and balls so all you have to do is bring yourself. All ages can enjoy Adventure Valley Golf. Based to Brasside, Durham it’s easily accessible from public transport.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Admission||£4.00 per ticket type|
An 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley).
It costs only £1 per 18 holes per person for Adventure Valley season pass holders. Remember to present them to reception before paying!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good243
- Steve CWashington, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood day outThursday, 15th August 2019Took friends from Yorkshire to AV and they thought it was great for their 4 year old. Shame about the rain but still a good day. Read full review
- layfield225Durham, United KingdomFamily day outSaturday, 17th August 2019Visited yesterday with our 5 year old grandson and his aunt. We have been before and he thoroughly enjoys it - weather was terrible so we were indoors for a lot of the time. The bubble fun was... Read full review
- KHviewsTrip Type:FamilyLovely day out suitable for toddlers and young children.Sunday, 18th August 2019Adventure valley is a great place to take young children. We always have a fantastic day here, some parts of my review are a bit critical but overall I really recommend this place for anyone with... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children aged 2+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
If you are already in Durham, follow signs for the A167 to Newcastle. Head towards the Arnison Centre then follow sign posts for Adventure Valley.
Public Transport Directions
1. Two bus services operated by Arriva NE. No's 63 & 64 (to Frankland Prison) 2. Phone number for customer timetable enquiries: Traveline: 0871 200 2233