Boasting life-like western scenery and even a waterfall, it’s the perfect trip out. Adventure Valley Golf consists of 18 fun packed holes, each one different from the last. Choose to visit the entire park or just play golf; it’s entirely up to you! A 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley). We provide the putters and balls so all you have to do is bring yourself. All ages can enjoy Adventure Valley Golf. Based to Brasside, Durham it’s easily accessible from public transport.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Admission||£4.00 per ticket type|
An 18 hole round costs just £4 per person (£2 if you’ve already paid into Adventure Valley).
It costs only £1 per 18 holes per person for Adventure Valley season pass holders. Remember to present them to reception before paying!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good247
- dawn fDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNeeds some updatingWednesday, 30th October 2019Went to adventure valley during October half term with our two daughters (5 and 8) and we have been numerous times before And enjoyed it but we were disappointed this time. A lot of things were... Read full review
- FoodandDrinkNEEast Boldon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOverpricedThursday, 31st October 2019Visited with our 4 year old & baby and paid nearly £40 to get in. The Maze was a mudbath so was impossible to use, the ride on go karts actually fell to bits whilst on them (seat fell off 2 of... Read full review
- ALTHEKITESURFERUKTrip Type:FamilyOverpriced and outdatedWednesday, 6th November 2019We visited on the Halloween weekend with our toddler and found it to be very expensive £25 for 2 adults (baby free). The soft play area was good but limited for our toddler. I was surprised we had... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children aged 2+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
If you are already in Durham, follow signs for the A167 to Newcastle. Head towards the Arnison Centre then follow sign posts for Adventure Valley.
Public Transport Directions
1. Two bus services operated by Arriva NE. No's 63 & 64 (to Frankland Prison) 2. Phone number for customer timetable enquiries: Traveline: 0871 200 2233