Family-run, Victorian public house with a friendly atmosphere offering reasonably priced, good quality en suite accommodation with free parking. The Victoria Inn provides 6 high quality bedrooms, all rooms are en suite with TV and tea and coffee making facilities. All of our bedrooms and bathrooms have been fully refurbished for 2012 and most bathrooms now include both a bath and shower.
We are delighted to offer our guests free off street parking and we also have garages available on request.
We are ideally situated for exploring the historic City of Durham with the spectacular World heritage site of Durham Cathedral and Castle only four minutes’ walk away. There are a wealth of attractions to visit locally, such as the world famous Beamish Open Air Museum, The Angel of the North and many more. If shopping is on your list of priorities then the North East has it all, from small market towns to the truly impressive Metro Centre. We cater for all tastes and styles and of course pockets!
The nightlife in the North East has to be seen to be believed. Everyone is catered for, from small country pubs to real ale houses, to the largest nightclubs. You'll not be disappointed with what we have to offer. What better way to aid your recovery from a great night out than one of our "Hearty Breakfasts" - (The Good Pub Guide).
CAMRA Pub of the Year seven times. Free WiFi.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite (Can be Single)||from £80.00 to £83.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite (Can be Single, Double or Twin)||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite (Can be Single)||from £80.00 to £83.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £55-£80
- 4 Visit England Stars Inn
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good53
- Chris PTrip Type:BusinessGreat stayMonday, 19th November 2018Was visiting the University of Durham and loved my stay here - lovely Inn, great stuff, comfy rooms, clean, and FULL of character and charm. The staff are great, highly recommend this place! Have a... Read full review
- John_WF2130UBManchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMy cup of teaThursday, 22nd November 2018Popped in here for a pint , its like going back in time , coal fires ,proper old fashioned rooms , great beer ,dont be afraid of the locals ,they dont bite nor do there dogs , could have spent hours... Read full review
- Simon SBolton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVictoria Inn DurhamMonday, 10th December 2018Fabulous pub/bed&breakfast. Literally five minute walk into the centre of Durham, three minutes from the cathedral (which is stunning). Great selection of cask ales and really friendly staff. Lovely... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Garages.
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Parking for bikes
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2018 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|