Family-run, Victorian public house with a friendly atmosphere offering reasonably priced, good quality en suite accommodation with free parking. The Victoria Inn provides 6 high quality bedrooms, all rooms are en suite with TV and tea and coffee making facilities. All of our bedrooms and bathrooms have been fully refurbished for 2012 and most bathrooms now include both a bath and shower.
We are delighted to offer our guests free off street parking and we also have garages available on request.
We are ideally situated for exploring the historic City of Durham with the spectacular World heritage site of Durham Cathedral and Castle only four minutes’ walk away. There are a wealth of attractions to visit locally, such as the world famous Beamish Open Air Museum, The Angel of the North and many more. If shopping is on your list of priorities then the North East has it all, from small market towns to the truly impressive Metro Centre. We cater for all tastes and styles and of course pockets!
The nightlife in the North East has to be seen to be believed. Everyone is catered for, from small country pubs to real ale houses, to the largest nightclubs. You'll not be disappointed with what we have to offer. What better way to aid your recovery from a great night out than one of our "Hearty Breakfasts" - (The Good Pub Guide).
CAMRA Pub of the Year seven times. Free WiFi.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite (Can be Single)||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite (Can be Single, Double or Twin)||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite (Can be Single)||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £55-£80
- 4 Visit England Stars Inn
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good55
- mags53ukTrip Type:CouplesWelcoming and comfortableThursday, 20th June 2019A traditional old pub within a 10 minute walk from Durham City centre. Very welcoming staff and comfortable well looked after rooms. Breakfast excellent. If you are a real ale fan then there is a... Read full review
- StanasaGrimsby, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaya real pub and decent b and bSunday, 7th July 2019like a step back in time .conversation and beer including local beers. had the Bed and Breakfast,good value and good service. people in the pub were reallty friendy as well,a bit of a hidden gem... Read full review
- CorvellSurrey, EnglandTrip Type:Friends getawayInteresting and characterfulWednesday, 10th July 2019Very conveniently placed for visiting the city. Considering this is an old building the conversion to a modern B&B has been managed very well, though we did have problems with fittings falling off... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Garages.
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Parking for bikes
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|