Redworth Hall is a 17th Century Jacobean Manor that provides the perfect elegant setting for the perfect fairy-tale venue for your modern day love story.
Encompassed within 26 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and woodlands, the hotel boasts blissful tranquillity and privacy whilst being easily accessible from the A1.
Our stunning property boasts classic Jacobean architecture with complimentary modern features, creating a sense of history and grandeur.
We have a number of function rooms available to suit any group size in both traditional and contemporary design, and are licenced to conduct weddings and civil partnerships, allowing you to host both your ceremony and reception with us.
With 143 rooms and extensive facilities, there's plenty of space to book your guests in for an overnight stay or they can make a weekend celebration of it with our special two night offer. That's not forgetting the bride and groom. We’ll sweep you off your feet and into a luxurious suite of your choice.
- One Wedding One Day Policy
- Complimentary Wedding Suite
- 3 Months FREE Gym Membership
- Discounted rooms for friends and family
- Services of our dedicated Wedding Specialist
We believe that your wedding should be as unique as you!
All of our weddings are catered for by our professional chef brigade whose many years of experience are reflected in the delicious menu options offered. You'll have the opportunity to taste menu options and tailor them to your preferences as well as be reassured we can meet any dietary requirements
Our dedicated wedding planner will work with you and liaise with suppliers to ensure that our special day is everything you’ve always dreamt of, whether you want a small and elegant affair or a lavish spectacular!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1355
- Barry JTorpointGreat with GroupsSunday, 18th August 2019Having brought groups to stay at Redworth Hall over a long period of time, it is a hotel I always return to give my customers the best. The staff are always friendly and want to help, the food is... Read full review
- jane_loachHartlepool, United KingdomRelaxing overnight staySunday, 18th August 2019This is the 4th time we have stayed here, great facilities, excellent food, the breakfast is really good, friendly helpful staff, lovely comfortable rooms and lovely surroundings. We love to chill... Read full review
- Jann1979Cramlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPleasant but could be better...Sunday, 18th August 2019Stayed for one night on the stay, dine and spa deal with my husband on my 40th Birthday. We had a pleasant stay but compared to a similar deal we've done elsewhere we felt it definitely lacked the... Read full review
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
|Open New Year|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Follow signs from A1 junction 58, 5 mins
Public Transport Directions
Darlington Train station - 8 miles