Redworth Hall is a 17th Century Jacobean Manor that provides the perfect elegant setting for the perfect fairy-tale venue for your modern day love story.
Encompassed within 26 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and woodlands, the hotel boasts blissful tranquillity and privacy whilst being easily accessible from the A1.
Our stunning property boasts classic Jacobean architecture with complimentary modern features, creating a sense of history and grandeur.
We have a number of function rooms available to suit any group size in both traditional and contemporary design, and are licenced to conduct weddings and civil partnerships, allowing you to host both your ceremony and reception with us.
With 143 rooms and extensive facilities, there's plenty of space to book your guests in for an overnight stay or they can make a weekend celebration of it with our special two night offer. That's not forgetting the bride and groom. We’ll sweep you off your feet and into a luxurious suite of your choice.
- One Wedding One Day Policy
- Complimentary Wedding Suite
- 3 Months FREE Gym Membership
- Discounted rooms for friends and family
- Services of our dedicated Wedding Specialist
We believe that your wedding should be as unique as you!
All of our weddings are catered for by our professional chef brigade whose many years of experience are reflected in the delicious menu options offered. You'll have the opportunity to taste menu options and tailor them to your preferences as well as be reassured we can meet any dietary requirements
Our dedicated wedding planner will work with you and liaise with suppliers to ensure that our special day is everything you’ve always dreamt of, whether you want a small and elegant affair or a lavish spectacular!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1451
- B520AHleannecTrip Type:CouplesMissSaturday, 21st March 2020Me and my partner stayed here for a midweek spa night away. Well worth every penny and good value for a lovely friendly relaxing place. Staff were very helpful and down to earth from the reception... Read full review
- emmyjanefBeautiful, Romantic Getaway - Very accommodating!Monday, 23rd March 2020Great first stay @ Redworth Hall Hotel, the scenery is very romantic and picturesque, we enjoyed the traditional decor throughout & we felt it gave the building character. We really enjoyed our 3... Read full review
- CraigT2091Trip Type:CouplesRelaxing breakTuesday, 24th March 2020Clean, Friendly, staff passed and acknowledge you, nothing a hassle asked for firm pillow and it was delivered within 20 minutes. Leak under washhand basin which they just placed towel to soak up... Read full review
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
Follow signs from A1 junction 58, 5 mins
Public Transport Directions
Darlington Train station - 8 miles