Redworth Hall is a 17th Century Jacobean Manor that provides the perfect elegant setting for the perfect fairy-tale venue for your modern day love story.
Encompassed within 26 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and woodlands, the hotel boasts blissful tranquillity and privacy whilst being easily accessible from the A1.
Our stunning property boasts classic Jacobean architecture with complimentary modern features, creating a sense of history and grandeur.
We have a number of function rooms available to suit any group size in both traditional and contemporary design, and are licenced to conduct weddings and civil partnerships, allowing you to host both your ceremony and reception with us.
With 143 rooms and extensive facilities, there's plenty of space to book your guests in for an overnight stay or they can make a weekend celebration of it with our special two night offer. That's not forgetting the bride and groom. We’ll sweep you off your feet and into a luxurious suite of your choice.
- One Wedding One Day Policy
- Complimentary Wedding Suite
- 3 Months FREE Gym Membership
- Discounted rooms for friends and family
- Services of our dedicated Wedding Specialist
We believe that your wedding should be as unique as you!
All of our weddings are catered for by our professional chef brigade whose many years of experience are reflected in the delicious menu options offered. You'll have the opportunity to taste menu options and tailor them to your preferences as well as be reassured we can meet any dietary requirements
Our dedicated wedding planner will work with you and liaise with suppliers to ensure that our special day is everything you’ve always dreamt of, whether you want a small and elegant affair or a lavish spectacular!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1403
- grindon145th wedding anniversaryTuesday, 3rd December 2019first class service.having previously been we were aware of the layout & as my wife has an issue with walking long distances we were allocated an upgraded room which was accesible through the health... Read full review
- IamLWillTrip Type:Friends getawayBirthday CelebrationWednesday, 4th December 2019Beautiful place, grounds and building are stunning. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We had a fabulous stay and the staff were amazing. The bar, dining room and reception staff were lovely and... Read full review
- gemmab750London, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessQuick business trip.Thursday, 5th December 2019A short Taxi ride from Darlington station (around 20 minutes or so), was here for business so didn't leave the hotel at all. Glad to say that it was a comfortable stay! Food was great, the Service... Read full review
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
|Open New Year|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Follow signs from A1 junction 58, 5 mins
Public Transport Directions
Darlington Train station - 8 miles