Weddings at Redworth Hall Hotel
Tel: +44 01388 770600
Redworth Hall is a 17th Century Jacobean Manor that provides the perfect elegant setting for the perfect fairy-tale venue for your modern day love story.
Encompassed within 26 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and woodlands, the hotel boasts blissful tranquillity and privacy whilst being easily accessible from the A1.
Our stunning property boasts classic Jacobean architecture with complimentary modern features, creating a sense of history and grandeur.
We have a number of function rooms available to suit any group size in both traditional and contemporary design, and are licenced to conduct weddings and civil partnerships, allowing you to host both your ceremony and reception with us.
With 143 rooms and extensive facilities, there's plenty of space to book your guests in for an overnight stay or they can make a weekend celebration of it with our special two night offer. That's not forgetting the bride and groom. We’ll sweep you off your feet and into a luxurious suite of your choice.
- One Wedding One Day Policy
- Complimentary Wedding Suite
- 3 Months FREE Gym Membership
- Discounted rooms for friends and family
- Services of our dedicated Wedding Specialist
We believe that your wedding should be as unique as you!
All of our weddings are catered for by our professional chef brigade whose many years of experience are reflected in the delicious menu options offered. You'll have the opportunity to taste menu options and tailor them to your preferences as well as be reassured we can meet any dietary requirements
Our dedicated wedding planner will work with you and liaise with suppliers to ensure that our special day is everything you’ve always dreamt of, whether you want a small and elegant affair or a lavish spectacular!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1708
- catherine wTrip Type:Friends getawayJust what the doctor ordered!!!!!!Wednesday, 22nd March 2023We booked in with friends for a 2 night bed breakfast & dinner stay on Monday. From booking in it was a fabulous 2 day stay. Rooms were beautiful, and the bottle of Prosseco in the room was a lovely... Read full review
- keithb173Seaham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRelaxing stayWednesday, 22nd March 2023Had a fantastic over night stay once again at Redworth. Staff are very helpful and polite, food was of an excellent high quality and drinks are reasonable price. Our spa room was very clean with a... Read full review
- gymwxfVery averageFriday, 24th March 2023It was just average We stayed two nights. This was a special getaway for me and my wife because it was her birthday week. I’ll go through each thing separately and try to be as neutral as I can, if I... Read full review
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
|Open New Year|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Map & Directions
Follow signs from A1 junction 58, 5 mins
Public Transport Directions
Darlington Train station - 8 miles