Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good114
- chimpchoker33Hartlepool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice!!Tuesday, 26th December 2017Blow the cobwebs out and have meander around here, make time to pop in the hotel for a tipple!! Well kept and dog friendly. Keep children on a lead!! Read full review
- Denise ASpennymoor, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBit depressingMonday, 20th November 2017Took the dog and family for a walk around Hardwick Park in October. The park is beautifully maintained and there are lots of clear paths to walk along. There is also an abundance of wildlife. It's... Read full review
- Lynne PDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA breathe of fresh airTuesday, 7th November 2017Large open parkland area utelised by dog- walkers, children/ parents and strollers. There is a large lake with numerous wild foul and you can purchase inexpensive bags of seed for feeding from the... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.