Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good119
- terrypjDerby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA short breakFriday, 13th July 2018As we come from Derbyshire, we thought we would drop in on a name sake from Derbyshire ( Hardwick Park ). All you have to pay for is the Parking, agreat place to visit for any age Read full review
- Susan TSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDay out with dogsMonday, 9th July 2018This is a beautiful park. Plenty to do and see. All dogs are to be kept on a lead and there is designated areas where you can let them off to run which were tiny compared to the size of the park... Read full review
- Paul BTrip Type:FamilyThe perfect place for the fantastic summer we're having.Monday, 9th July 2018Since I can remember we've always ventured here as kids and adults. Now with a family of my own and since the parks revamp it is even better for families to visit. It now seems more organised and a... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.