Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good117
- Karen MDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBeautiful parkThursday, 10th May 2018Love this park to take family and friends to. Walks are as long or short as you want with interesting features and beautiful views. Cafe gets busy at peak times but is dog friendly with seats outside... Read full review
- Mal TMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBeautiful GroundsWednesday, 9th May 2018Visited here today, stunning scenery in the surrounds of Hardwick Hall, great for kids and dog owners the lake walk is a must. There is a large car park costing £2 for 2 hrs £3 for all day. There is... Read full review
- Craig FTrip Type:CouplesHardwick ParkTuesday, 17th April 2018Lovely place to just come and unwind with a slow walk around the lakes .... great for couples.... families ( lots of stuff for kids to do.... currently the carrot hunt is on!)... watch out for all... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.