Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good113
- Lynne PDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA breathe of fresh airTuesday, 7th November 2017Large open parkland area utelised by dog- walkers, children/ parents and strollers. There is a large lake with numerous wild foul and you can purchase inexpensive bags of seed for feeding from the... Read full review
- Fiona JTrip Type:Friends getawayCycle RideSunday, 29th October 2017Visited today with friends to use the cafe for a lunch break. Quickly served and informed immediately when there was an issue with food and alternative offered. No delay at all in receiving food... Read full review
- UKGHMUKTrip Type:CouplesLovely park and lakeSunday, 15th October 2017Lovely park and lake adjacent to the Hardwick Hall Hotel. Very pleasant walk and cycle path around the park grounds and lake. Some interesting statues and old ruins to be seen. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.