This VisitEngland accredited attraction is an 18th Century parkland featuring beautiful views, rich heritage, archaeological remains and ecological diversity - a remarkable place to visit. The park is open daily with events held throughout the year. Come and see the swans, walk your dog, have a picnic, visit our children's play area or relax with a coffee.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good123
- staceyk2408county durhamTrip Type:FamilyGreat daySunday, 28th October 2018Visited last week to do the Halloween monster trail. Fantastic park with lovely views. Kids really enjoyed the park and the monster trail. Even though it was a cold day we still enjoyed a picnic... Read full review
- elenadivinaTorreon, MexicoTrip Type:FamilyBeautiful walkTuesday, 30th October 2018Nice views, fun and exercise for kids and parents, dogs friendly, hotel inside the park and coffee shop at the end. Read full review
- Amy878787Stockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat parkThursday, 1st November 2018Fantastic park although some areas not all pram friendly as rather bumpy. If you have a baby carrier I would recommend taking that with you so you can walk freely and little one can sleep if needed... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.