This VisitEngland accredited attraction is an 18th Century parkland featuring beautiful views, rich heritage, archaeological remains and ecological diversity - a remarkable place to visit. The park is open daily with events held throughout the year. Come and see the swans, walk your dog, have a picnic, visit our children's play area or relax with a coffee.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England VAQAS 2019
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good147
- C2074UYsusanbTrip Type:Solo travelTranquil Gardens, beautifully tended SueFriday, 8th October 2021Tranquil Park, beautifully tended. A great place to just be at one with nature. Lovely paths, picturesque lakes. Read full review
- PTW7Trip Type:CouplesReally niceMonday, 10th January 2022Beautiful park. Really lovely walk around the lake. Nice little cafe, very busy though. Be careful of the swans, they’ve not shy! Read full review
- abmil64Cleethorpes, United KingdomLovely clean park with great walks and tranquil setting.Sunday, 27th March 2022What a wonderful place to visit. With walks around the lake to watching people feed blue tits. Visited at time of the Festival of Minerva which was very interesting with great special effects. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|2022 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:30||- 17:00|
* Please note, park gates close at 5pm.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.