This VisitEngland accredited attraction is an 18th Century parkland featuring beautiful views, rich heritage, archaeological remains and ecological diversity - a remarkable place to visit. The park is open daily with events held throughout the year. Come and see the swans, walk your dog, have a picnic, visit our children's play area or relax with a coffee.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £85.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England VAQAS 2019
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good150
- MadalynH7Huddersfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPleasant walkWednesday, 2nd November 2022We stopped for a walk around the parkland which has very good all weather paths and well restored historic garden buildings. A good visit. Read full review
- realdeal_9north east englandTrip Type:FamilyLovely boxing days walkMonday, 26th December 2022Had a long walk around here today ,lovely park and some nice varied walks on a crisp winters day,the weather was cold but sun was out and the place was fairly busy,nice pond and lakes even though... Read full review
- freddiedoncasterStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGREAT AMBLEThursday, 23rd March 2023I called in the park for a quick amble whilst visiting Sedgefield. A fabulous park, we’ll kept and extremely clean,p with no litter to be seen! Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:30||- 17:00|
* Please note, park gates close at 5pm.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.