This VisitEngland accredited attraction is an 18th Century parkland featuring beautiful views, rich heritage, archaeological remains and ecological diversity - a remarkable place to visit. The park is open daily with events held throughout the year. Come and see the swans, walk your dog, have a picnic, visit our children's play area or relax with a coffee.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good127
- Andrew WStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGoodFriday, 1st March 2019Good clean park, great place to take the dogs for a walk, exercise area for the dogs. Cafe well stocked teas coffee, cakes and well mannered staff. Read full review
- lornae296Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely park - pushchair friendly tooMonday, 4th March 2019Recently visited the park with my son aged 9, 5 month old baby, mam and sister. We had never been previously but the lady on reception was great and gave us a trail which would see us around the... Read full review
- morsonphotographyStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBeautiful placeTuesday, 19th March 2019Stunning place to walk with family and friends of all ages, unfortunately I wouldn’t be unable to visit on my own with the twins because the changing room is to small to get my double buggy in but... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.