Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good114
- Andreamk26Stockton on TeesTrip Type:CouplesSadly disappointedTuesday, 6th February 2018First of all the parking charge! When did that happen? Secondly, dogs on leads at certain times i.e. 9.00 til 18.00 because it's bird nesting season. Are they away from 18.00 to 09.00... Read full review
- A-NorthEastDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat park with an excellent cafe and a Saturday Park RunWednesday, 31st January 2018We are regular visitors to Hardwick Park and enjoy walking round the park, eating in the cafe and we are also regulars at the Saturday morning park run. The cafe offers a good range of food from... Read full review
- Lizzy YRichmond, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat family day out.Thursday, 25th January 2018Had a lovely snowy day out with my husband and two young children. We played hide and seek, threw snow balls on the frozen lake, fed the ducks and found hidden gems round each corner. We loved every... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.