This VisitEngland accredited attraction is an 18th Century parkland featuring beautiful views, rich heritage, archaeological remains and ecological diversity - a remarkable place to visit. The park is open daily with events held throughout the year. Come and see the swans, walk your dog, have a picnic, visit our children's play area or relax with a coffee.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good127
- Janet HBillingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat place, lovely gardens, Great FoodFriday, 29th March 2019A great afternoon out, highly recommend the food and a great place for a leisurely stroll, with beautiful garden and a fantastic lunch. Ideal for family, friends, business or pleasure. Clean and... Read full review
- atthebadmanTrip Type:Coupleselite hit menTuesday, 2nd April 2019me and the mandem were bouncing down the park with the stella altwatya and we feeding the ducks the gear and we cam into massive encounter with jack hutch and the elite hit SQUAD we knew there was... Read full review
- Catriona MCotgrave, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLoads to doTuesday, 9th April 2019This is a beautiful park, the playgrounds are great and there are lots of lovely parts to explore around the lake and woodland. Everywhere we went was clean and well looked after, and all the staff... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.