Our 1744 Restaurant here at Redworth Hall Hotel is situated in the heart of the hotel, serving exquisite dishes in lovely surroundings. Our beautiful Garden rooms offer picturesque views across the hotel’s front gardens through original bay windows and can be used for private dining for groups of up to 25
Our restaurant menu is available every evening and draws on premium, seasonal and, where possible, locally sourced ingredients to create delicious dishes that draw on a fusion of English and European flavours.
From rich and spicy reds, to fresh and juicy white's, we have a wine to suit all tastes. Our extensive list contains favourites from across the world that can be perfectly paired with your meal to complement your dining experience.
Enjoy our wine by the glass, or mark the occasion with a bottle - fizz & champagne options also available!
Celebrate a historic British tradition at Redworth Hall Hotel. Our afternoon tea includes a selection of finger sandwiches, traditional cakes inspired by Queen Victoria herself and freshly baked scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, delicately served alongside homemade sweet treats – perfect for an indulgent afternoon.
Our Lounge Bar menu is the perfect choice for those seeking a more informal dining experience with a varied menu of light bites, comforting classics and sweet treats, available until from 11am until 10pm in the 1744 Bar or as room service.
Wash your food down with a delicious cocktail or premium spirit from our handpicked selection, or warm up this winter with a choice of coffee, hot chocolate or a Suki Loose Leaf Tea.
Please note, our 1744 Restaurant is very popular so we would urge guests to make a table booking in advance of their stay to secure their preferred dining times, especially at weekends.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good85
- TwinnydoodlesRestaurant disappointingSunday, 4th October 2020The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a bath as well as a shower. Service was good, however the food in the restaurant was disappointing. The starters had clearly been standing for a... Read full review
- karenjO1027LHTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing foodTuesday, 27th October 2020Stayed at the hotel last night and had dinner in the restaurant included in the deal. We had a 3 course meal. Both had the duck wellington starter-packed full with duck. We had beef and pork mains... Read full review
- Annabel RStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGorgeous mealSunday, 1st November 2020The staff were friendly and the service was excellent. The three course meal was really good value, was presented well and tasted lovely. Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
From Darlington - 8 miles.Follow signs to Bishop Auckland. Then from A68 follow road directions.