**Now open for alfresco dining** During summer months we offer outdoor dining on our terrace. This is first come first served with over 40 tables available with parasols. Located near crazy golf and the outdoor table tennis.
Our 1744 Restaurant here at Redworth Hall Hotel is situated in the heart of the hotel, serving exquisite dishes in lovely surroundings. Our beautiful Garden rooms offer picturesque views across the hotel’s front gardens through original bay windows and can be used for private dining for groups of up to 25
Our restaurant menu is available every evening and draws on premium, seasonal and, where possible, locally sourced ingredients to create delicious dishes that draw on a fusion of English and European flavours.
From rich and spicy reds, to fresh and juicy white's, we have a wine to suit all tastes. Our extensive list contains favourites from across the world that can be perfectly paired with your meal to complement your dining experience.
Enjoy our wine by the glass, or mark the occasion with a bottle - fizz & champagne options also available!
Celebrate a historic British tradition at Redworth Hall Hotel. Our afternoon tea includes a selection of finger sandwiches, traditional cakes inspired by Queen Victoria herself and freshly baked scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, delicately served alongside homemade sweet treats – perfect for an indulgent afternoon.
Our Lounge Bar menu is the perfect choice for those seeking a more informal dining experience with a varied menu of light bites, comforting classics and sweet treats, available until from 11am until 10pm in the 1744 Bar or as room service.
Wash your food down with a delicious cocktail or premium spirit from our handpicked selection, or warm up this winter with a choice of coffee, hot chocolate or a Suki Loose Leaf Tea.
Please note, our 1744 Restaurant is very popular so we would urge guests to make a table booking in advance of their stay to secure their preferred dining times, especially at weekends.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good89
- alanellwoodDurham, United KingdomPoor customer service after complaintThursday, 17th February 2022We dined at Redworth Hall hotel on February 13th with a Valentines Day theme. Two couples, and I am a coeliac which required a meal containing no wheat products, prepared in a separate area to... Read full review
- M6697PQsophieTrip Type:CouplesPoor quality food & run down facilitiesSunday, 6th March 2022We dined in the restaurant this weekend as a gift from my partner with a night away. The starter I initially ordered was supposed to be croquettes. Which came out looking rather pale, I took a bite... Read full review
- Mo MEdinburgh, United KingdomAMAZING!Saturday, 9th April 2022Food is absolutely superb! Plenty of options and never disappointed with any of our choices. Staff also very helpful and attentive. Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Map & Directions
From Darlington - 8 miles.Follow signs to Bishop Auckland. Then from A68 follow road directions.