No ordinary spa. The Garage is a building with history, preserved by its transformation from ancient stopping station to first-class spa.
Come and discover all you would expect of a modern spa and more; created with imagination and luxurious rural simplicity. A sumptuous decor awash with warm natural stone and timber welcomes you like an old friend.
Relax in our Shepherd’s Hut log sauna and hot tubs set in beautiful gardens, try our homemade snacks in between treatments and feel the warmth of natural stone in Romanesque steam rooms. Breathe the benefits of our salt room with its stunningly-lit, aromatherapy-infused ancient salt block wall or relax in our dry float rooms where you can float on water without getting wet. We’ve got it all, a real honest and luxurious experience to relish and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you to enjoy our unique facilities and our gorgeous bespoke treatments.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Award 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good47
- Melanie ARichmond, United KingdomTwilight SpaTuesday, 6th August 2019Booked my OH and myself in for the Twilight Spa experience. Three glorious hours in the spa with hot tubs, sauna, steam room, etc followed by a two course meal. Food was delicious. The Spa staff... Read full review
- yorkswriterYorkshire, EnglandLovely location and an excellent massageSunday, 18th August 2019Very impressed by the Spa. Great attention to detail and a modern relaxing environment. Very professional back, neck and shoulder massage. Read full review
- JKP114Redcar, United KingdomTwilight PackageFriday, 23rd August 2019My Husband and had been given a voucher for Twilight package as a wedding present. We decided to treat ourselves to a massage also as it was a special occasion. Unfortunately I wish we hadn't... Read full review
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Spa bath
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|