No ordinary spa. The Garage is a building with history, preserved by its transformation from ancient stopping station to first-class spa.
Come and discover all you would expect of a modern spa and more; created with imagination and luxurious rural simplicity. A sumptuous decor awash with warm natural stone and timber welcomes you like an old friend.
Relax in our Shepherd’s Hut log sauna and hot tubs set in beautiful gardens, try our homemade snacks in between treatments and feel the warmth of natural stone in Romanesque steam rooms. Breathe the benefits of our salt room with its stunningly-lit, aromatherapy-infused ancient salt block wall or relax in our dry float rooms where you can float on water without getting wet. We’ve got it all, a real honest and luxurious experience to relish and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you to enjoy our unique facilities and our gorgeous bespoke treatments.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Award 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good53
- kimblackwood2011Newcastle, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAppallingMonday, 25th April 2022Only giving this spa two star as the massages we received rlly were amazing however everything else was really poor did not feel like a spa experience at all emailed a complaint and awaiting a reply... Read full review
- Jackie MNewton Aycliffe, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBrilliant facilities and staffSaturday, 14th May 2022Fantastic day excellent value for money. We originally booked for December but had to cancel due to no hot water. Rearranged for today and how lucky were we. Weather was fab. Spent the whole day in... Read full review
- davidmP8727AOTrip Type:CouplesHotel to avoid at all costsMonday, 16th May 2022Hotel used to be good pre lock down. Now the reality is filthy tired rooms. Poor service and food quality all blamed on the pandemic. Our room was dirty and food served lukewarm and stale. No staff... Read full review
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Spa bath
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|