No ordinary spa. The Garage is a building with history, preserved by its transformation from ancient stopping station to first-class spa.
Come and discover all you would expect of a modern spa and more; created with imagination and luxurious rural simplicity. A sumptuous decor awash with warm natural stone and timber welcomes you like an old friend.
Relax in our Shepherd’s Hut log sauna and hot tubs set in beautiful gardens, try our homemade snacks in between treatments and feel the warmth of natural stone in Romanesque steam rooms. Breathe the benefits of our salt room with its stunningly-lit, aromatherapy-infused ancient salt block wall or relax in our dry float rooms where you can float on water without getting wet. We’ve got it all, a real honest and luxurious experience to relish and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you to enjoy our unique facilities and our gorgeous bespoke treatments.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Award 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good50
- DRobbie92Amsterdam, The NetherlandsTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely but missing that extra factorTuesday, 14th January 2020Visited last week with my mum and sister. Venue was small but lovely, very ‘picture’ worthy. Were the only ones in the spa so had a great time however we arrived a little too early. Took the twilight... Read full review
- BigBobby11DarlingtonTrip Type:Friends getawayDisappointing chaotic service.Tuesday, 4th February 2020Did contact the hotel/spa privately on evening of my stay 9.01.20, to outline my feedback before resorting to on here as feel all places should get chance to explain themselves before a bad review... Read full review
- MrsJD2007Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNice spa day but bit crampedMonday, 13th April 2020Firstly this is in a beautiful rural location near Barnard Castle and what we paid for a half day spa with lunch and 30min treatment was really good value. The problem seems to be that everyone... Read full review
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Spa bath
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|