No ordinary spa. The Garage is a building with history, preserved by its transformation from ancient stopping station to first-class spa.
Come and discover all you would expect of a modern spa and more; created with imagination and luxurious rural simplicity. A sumptuous decor awash with warm natural stone and timber welcomes you like an old friend.
Relax in our Shepherd’s Hut log sauna and hot tubs set in beautiful gardens, try our homemade snacks in between treatments and feel the warmth of natural stone in Romanesque steam rooms. Breathe the benefits of our salt room with its stunningly-lit, aromatherapy-infused ancient salt block wall or relax in our dry float rooms where you can float on water without getting wet. We’ve got it all, a real honest and luxurious experience to relish and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you to enjoy our unique facilities and our gorgeous bespoke treatments.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Award 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- Paula WAmazingFriday, 3rd November 2023OMG wow this was amazing from start to finish we got there at 9am we had travelled for a hr and had no breakfast they offered us tea coffee toast as we didn't want anything big as we were going in... Read full review
- neal756Darlington, United KingdomNice visit at this quaint and quirky spaSunday, 5th November 2023We had a twilight spa visit here for our wedding anniversary. It was a very wet July evening, but we still had a really good time here. This is a quaint little spa with a lot packed into a small... Read full review
- Nikki791Very dissatisfiedSunday, 12th November 2023Myself and my friend visited Saturday 11th November, we were saddened to arrive and be told the original package we booked wasn't available due to some areas being closed off! We paid £380 for the... Read full review
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Spa bath
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|