Nestled in Bargate Bank, about a mile outside of Lanchester, in the heart of the stunning County Durham Countryside, we’re a great destination for a family day out. Within easy reach of both Durham and Newcastle, it’s the perfect place to while away a few hours in picturesque surroundings.
If you’re a gardening enthusiast, you’ll discover a wider selection of plants. Moreover, our plants are of exemplary quality, tended by our skilled horticultural team, with great care and attention to detail. However, in addition to our garden centre, you’ll find a restaurant, gift shop, children’s play area, aquarium, a tropical village and much more besides.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good15
- SheelybooTrip Type:Friends getawayBaby ShowerSaturday, 8th June 2019We had a lovely time today at my daughter-in-laws baby shower. We were all very impressed by the choice of sandwiches and cakes for afternoon tea. Everything was delicious and very well presented. We... Read full review
- SunderlandMackemSunderlandTrip Type:CouplesBusy, busy!Sunday, 9th June 2019It depends what you go for. I guess this place is brilliant for taking kids, but we were a 'mature' couple looking for a pleasant coffee stop. The car park must have had 100 cars in it, and even... Read full review
- louise BTrip Type:Friends getawayFabulous restaurantMonday, 10th June 2019We have been meaning to call here for ages, finally got round to it! Quite easy to find and good parking, really nicely set out. The restaurant was lovely, staff were fabulous - especially Lynn and... Read full review
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Saturday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Potter's World Opening Times: Monday - Sunday: 10am - 4:00pm (last entry 3.30pm)