Nestled in Bargate Bank, about a mile outside of Lanchester, in the heart of the stunning County Durham Countryside, we’re a great destination for a family day out. Within easy reach of both Durham and Newcastle, it’s the perfect place to while away a few hours in picturesque surroundings.
If you’re a gardening enthusiast, you’ll discover a wider selection of plants. Moreover, our plants are of exemplary quality, tended by our skilled horticultural team, with great care and attention to detail. However, in addition to our garden centre, you’ll find a restaurant, gift shop, children’s play area, aquarium, a tropical village and much more besides.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good18
- BibcayNot goodMonday, 22nd July 2019Garden centre=3 stars potters world=4 stars. The shops are ok and the aquarium full of tiny fish not big ones. Read full review
- kajamajoLanchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAfternoon teaMonday, 5th August 2019Went for afternoon tea with my grandson, very very slow service took over an hour once we were eventually served which I had to go and ask for someone to serve us, took nearly an hour for our food... Read full review
- Mark BLiverpool, United Kingdomgreat choiceWednesday, 7th August 2019Very good garden center great choice lots of different items and a very good selection of plants there is even a small deli on site as well Read full review
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Saturday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Potters Tropical Village Opening Times: Monday - Sunday: 10am - 3:30pm (last entry 3pm)