Beamish Park golf Club is a picturesque parkland course set in the grounds of a former deer park. This club not only offers spectacular views of the surrounding countryside but also provides a testing challenge of golf for golfers at all levels.
The club has a wealth of history and celebrated its centenary in 2006. Beamish Hall, the ancestral home of the Shafto family, can be seen from many parts of the course. In 1963 Henry Cotton was invited to design an 18 hole course following the acquisition of a further 65 acres of land.
The club offers a challenging 18 holes of golf over 6183 yards and has a SSS 70 with two practice areas and provides hot and cold snacks served during the day. Set lunches and evening meals are available from the bar menu and Sunday carvery is available in the dining area.
Booking is advised.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good6
- hotmailhipposTrip Type:CouplesCLEAN UP YOUR ACTMonday, 4th February 2019Carvery & food were tasty , great choice , nearly as good as home made. Service and staff were fine. Reasonably priced . I know its a golf club, but entrance was not welcoming, amount of dirt... Read full review
- BillgloBeamish, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySunday Carvery Lunch & Fish & Chip FridayWednesday, 6th November 2019Have visited the Golf Club at Beamish several times Recently, Neil Timbey the new Chef has hit the ground running. Good variety on offer for all the family, best to book if going for Sunday... Read full review
- BillgloBeamish, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySunday Carvery / Fish & Chip FridayWednesday, 12th February 2020Have visited the Golf Club a number of times over the last few months and left with the desire to return Soon. The Chef “ Neil Timbey “ provides excellent quality Food and service at competitive... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - Set lunches and evening meals from the bar menu and Sunday carvery is available in the dining area. Booking is advised.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
|2018/19 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Members can access the course from 5am until dusk. Visitors can access the course from 9am until dusk.