Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£22.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good415
- SharonJT67Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCovid take awayFriday, 22nd May 2020Ordered a take away, limited menu to normal but plenty to choose from, collection only, collection was a bit disorganised not ready at the allotted time but the staff placed all items in the boot of... Read full review
- Dr_WaughNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCoronavirus take outSunday, 24th May 2020We wanted to do something different for our wedding anniversary. Were entirely fed up with the perpetual cooking and cleaning cycles for the family. It was therefore a fabulous find from The Mrs... Read full review
- 99NorthStar272Trip Type:FamilyBest Thai TakeawayTuesday, 30th June 2020We called up to order a Takeaway at around 5pm and were told the earliest time we could collect it would be 8:30pm. Initially we thought this would be quite late but it was definitely worth the... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.