Tel: +44 0191 384 9588
**Alfresco dining now available. Still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service if you're not yet feeling outdoor dining.**
Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£22.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good439
- AVoiceofExperienceNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulousFriday, 24th February 2023It’s been a while but delighted to say Zen was as good as ever, if not better! Superb food served in a fabulous environment - it really is a must if you have not been before. Don’t expect to hang... Read full review
- Ticky58UKUKTrip Type:CouplesFriday birthday treatSunday, 26th February 2023Even on a busy Friday night everything was perfect. The food was delicious, flavoursome and only as hot as you ordered. Cocktails were just as good with the Singapore Sling a standout for me. The... Read full review
- ashleyr575Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPoor service & rude managerFriday, 10th March 2023We come here all the time, my favourite is the Pad Thai. Today I wanted to try something different and the manager recommended Oh Budda Me which he said was like a Korma. This came and was really... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.