**Alfresco dining now available. Still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service if you're not yet feeling outdoor dining.**
Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£22.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good426
- dining0utqueenBishop Auckland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat service for allergiesSunday, 1st August 2021Absolutely amazing service especially as I have so many allergies. Our waitress went out of her way to help. Food was delicious and so fresh. Thanks again....we'll be back. Read full review
- Morag236Highworth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGorgeous Meal in lovely surroundingsTuesday, 3rd August 2021A wonderful evening with family. Food was simply delicious, we loved the ambience and staff were very friendly and attentive. Will definitely return on our next trip Read full review
- Sunshine39394132963Trip Type:FamilyAsian restaurant ignoring Japanese real food.Tuesday, 3rd August 2021Ramen soup with Italian tagliatelle and surimi… disgusting. Tuna tempura where the fried stuff was seaweed and not tuna, the tuna resulting boiled inside. Acceptable level for sushi plate and beef... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.