Offering: A Collection & Delivery Service
Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£22.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good422
- SANDRA TJersey, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDisappointing serviceSaturday, 14th November 2020Ordered a takeaway after being recommended zen by so many people!! I ordered a veggie massaman which is my favourite dish, for it to arrive with absolutely no potatoes in - a main part of the dish... Read full review
- A1322PNhelenlDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyCouldn’t fault it!Wednesday, 25th November 2020Ordered over the phone during lockdown- super easy and the guy on the phone was really helpful when I was being indecisive. The food was ready to collect as soon as I arrived, and the service was... Read full review
- jellybean09jellybean09Trip Type:FamilySuperb take outFriday, 27th November 2020We’ve just enjoyed our second takeaway since lockdown and it we thoroughly enjoyed it. It was still hot when we arrived home and absolutely delicious. We only live 10 minutes out of durham and would... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.