**Alfresco dining now available. Still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service if you're not yet feeling outdoor dining.**
Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£22.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good442
- CormieCJersey, United KingdomGreat food and serviceFriday, 24th November 2023Beautifully decorated restaurant with excellent food and lovely service. Would highly recommend for a meal Read full review
- Chris EAmazingMonday, 27th November 2023This is the best Thai food I’ve had in a long time. The food was amazing and the staff were lovely. Read full review
- 394adrianhPerfect evening at ZenMonday, 27th November 2023Great evening at Zen. Eight of us eating there, all extremely satisfied with our meals, tasted fantastic. Service was spot on, lovely atmosphere, and we all had a great evening. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.