**Alfresco dining now available. Still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service if you're not yet feeling outdoor dining.**
Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£22.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good432
- deb1784Burton upon Trent, United KingdomGreat ambience , excellent food amazing value.Monday, 11th April 2022Lovely ambience , extensive varied pan Asian menu. Go hungry , portions are large full of flavour and very good quality produce. Read full review
- Relax55934026888San Francisco, CaliforniaTrip Type:FamilyExcellent FoodWednesday, 13th April 2022Excellent food and excellent service. Always booked. So do book in advance. Great ambience and good choices of cocktails Read full review
- Traveller1999Durham, United KingdomNothing specialFriday, 13th May 2022Very pleasant atmosphere, although music a little loud. Quick efficient service from pleasant staff. Food not very hot and nothing special, nothing to justify the higher prices than those charged... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.