Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£22.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good413
- HollyS86huhuhuhuhNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomExpensive food topped off by bad serviceSunday, 12th January 2020Food is overpriced for what it is really, nice enough but not worth £15 for the cheapest main course! Our drinks were forgotten and the waiter was frankly rude about the issue. The staff were... Read full review
- Doug JWirralDurham wekendTuesday, 14th January 2020We arrived on a busy Friday night without a booking, but they managed to find us a table. The food and service is very good. Slightly more expensive than similar quality Thai restaurants I have dined... Read full review
- TOMJ370Sunderland, United KingdomTuesday 13th January afternoon.Saturday, 18th January 2020A wonderfull afternoon ,warm and welcoming ,the two members of staff we met were very very engaging,food was tremendous. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.