From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good26
- 151margaretsTelford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPerfect location for touring Durham area and cityMonday, 16th December 2019Stayed here two nights. Easy to find from sat nav and helpful brown signs when you get close. Very friendly staff, good clean accommodation. Room and bathroom nice and well appointed. Shower good... Read full review
- 793dennishThornaby on Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChristmas Day LunchWednesday, 25th December 2019Not quite knowing what to expect, as I'd not been to the Kingslodge Inn before, I was very pleasntly surprised with everything about the place. Really nicely decorated, bright & jovial, with... Read full review
- Doncorn_13Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreatly over priced, bland pub food!Saturday, 28th December 2019Greatly over priced, bland pub food! Small portions and nothing that could be classed as anything other than ‘ok’ flavour wise. On the plus side, the pub is very pleasant and clean, the staff are... Read full review
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.