From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good26
- MrDaxTravelsTrip Type:CouplesNot a good experienceSaturday, 15th February 2020Went for Valentines, although menu looked good the steaks were well overcooked, many drinks weren’t available (no Hendricks or Tanqueray) gin glasses were chipped, gin mixers not made with the listed... Read full review
- oakrd65Redcar, United KingdomWeekend retreat to Historic CityFriday, 6th March 2020This is the first time we have visited this Hotel and decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary in the County of my birth Durham. Actually booked this hotel on the recommendation of Tripadvisor... Read full review
- missyjemTrip Type:CouplesWeekend breakSunday, 15th March 2020Lovely area, short walk into Durham Hotel well kept, staff friendly. Rooms clean and tidy 2 small faults in my opinion 1) dirty bedding and towels put loose at top of stairs on the floor which then... Read full review
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.