From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good33
- SueAntWFlagg, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant service, Christmas break.Monday, 27th December 2021We have just returned home from a Christmas Break at The Kingslodge. We have never been away before at Christmas but felt that we needed a break away for a rest. We can’t recommend this place enough... Read full review
- ConnietheCotonDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAlways welcomingSaturday, 5th March 2022Another great experience at this canine friendly establishment. Relatives from Cheshire were impressed so recommended they return when they’re next in the area. Comfy setting, relaxing ambiance and... Read full review
- Ian NDurham, United KingdomDog friendly and a creative chef - rare treatsSunday, 8th May 2022We came here on recommendation as few places allow dogs. We were delighted by what we found. Lots of tables in out of the way nooks to take our dog into, which was great. Good separation too. And... Read full review
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.