From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- n8bearDurham, United KingdomBad food really poor serviceSaturday, 10th October 2020Nice location good car park nice looking venue for a drink, dont bother eating, reheated food, chips I would not feed pigs and poor unprofessional service Read full review
- ELLRAYNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice hotelSaturday, 17th October 2020We had a over night stay in Durham this hotel is only 10 minutes from town centre very nice clean hotel with friendly staff all meals were lovely especially Sunday lunch well worth a visit Read full review
- SazGee1989Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomNiceSaturday, 24th October 2020Covid safe and helpful staff. Food was very nice and delicious and served piping hot. Lots of parking nearby (on street, pay and display but lots of spaces). Very good selection of beer and drink... Read full review
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.