From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good22
- TonyEntyChester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyUniversity visitSaturday, 6th July 2019A brief one night stay to visit the Uni, great place, would recommend, staff were friendly and helpful, room really good and the food was good quality. We even went back for lunch, well worth a visit Read full review
- Alicetravels2Lincolnshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAverageTuesday, 16th July 2019There was positives and negatives. Negatives: - Monday night completely dead, lacked atmosphere (which is understandable) - food was bland and lacked portion size, eg. For a £30 steak, the steak... Read full review
- LassvaleTrip Type:FamilyDisappointing meal, inadequate portion sizes for the priceWednesday, 24th July 2019The Kingslodge used to serve great food, good size portions for a fair price. Not any more. I have just returned from a very disappointing family meal at the Kingslodge. The portion sizes were tiny... Read full review
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.