From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good31
- AppletreemoonPreston, United KingdomNot quite what we expected ....Thursday, 26th August 2021Expensive four night stay Double bed in small room allocated. Upgraded on request Website says all beds King size but they are not Beware it’s in the small print which nobody has time to read... Read full review
- C2594NCdavesAllerthorpe, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOver pricedMonday, 4th October 2021The pub is lovely, the staff wonderful and very good service. The decor is really nice and the food was ok. However the menu is very small, totally over priced and in reality not good value. £27.95... Read full review
- emilia7798Disgusting Overpriced FoodMonday, 22nd November 2021Don't let the pretty photographs and cosy atmosphere of the pub fool you, this is without a doubt one of the worst meals I have ever had. The menu is limited and pricey but offers food that sounds... Read full review
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.