From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good25
- NotatHome014Lynchburg, VirginiaNice dinner with veggiesFriday, 4th October 2019We had dinner here and it included very nice veggies. Excellent spot to eat in an immaculate pub/inn. We stayed here and were glad we chose to eat dinner in the pub. Excellent. Read full review
- Stephen MAbergavenny, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySunday lunchMonday, 25th November 2019Went for sunday lunch,not having been here before,we all had the veg soup to start which was really good we then had the beef which was perfectly cooked,good selection of veg and perfect Yorkshire... Read full review
- NickB999Gloucestershire, United KingdomGood locationSaturday, 7th December 2019Stayed one night and it was very good. Room 19 described as a double but really a single as not much space to move around for 2 people. Bed small but comfy, food and hospitality good. Location ideal... Read full review
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.