From breakfasts fit for a king, to light bites, lunches, evening meals and daily changing specials showcasing local Durham produce, The Kingslodge Inn is the place to come to enjoy delicious home-made food created by our talented kitchen team - whatever the time of day.
Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and drink in our cosy dining area with its quirky alcoves and characterful nooks and crannies. On warmer days why not enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in The Kingslodge Inn’s garden courtyard and suntrap of a terrace?
We welcome families and have a wide range of family-favourite meals to keep everyone happy. In keeping with the inn’s licensing regulations we ask that children vacate dining areas by 9pm.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good30
- kimmeganDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat service and yummy foodThursday, 24th June 2021Lovely food , nice atmosphere , lovely decor and very clean . Once again great service from a lovely girl . Read full review
- dianes958wrexhamWould not stay againMonday, 28th June 2021We arrived an hour earlier than check in, but I asked if it was possible to check in early and was told no. No offer to keep our bags or give us a map of Durham. We left our bags in the car and went... Read full review
- yorksNozSnaith, United KingdomDisappointingWednesday, 21st July 2021Arrived at the hotel for our anniversary trip. Our room was on the ground floor and right next to the beer garden where just about 2 feet away from our full length windows a couple were seated. It... Read full review
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome In the bar.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Freshly prepared home-cooked food served daily from 0730-2100.