** Outdoor seating now open and still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service**
At Tango Durham, you will experience the ultimate in comfort food with a modern twist. Located in one of Durhams most iconic buildings constructed in 1771 as the bridge house for the city’s famous Old Elvet Bridge, we serve all your favourites from mouth-watering twists on the classic burger to healthy cuisine inspired by the Middle East with fresh in house made calorific desserts to top it all off. All truly locally sourced and produced fresh in house by the Tango K-G-B team.
If you are looking for a drink in a relaxed atmosphere, then we are the place, with fresh cocktails made in front of you at the bar by our team of trained mixologist’s to coffee’s brewed by our trained baristas. We also offer a small but unique selection of carefully selected beers and spirits selected from our travels around the globe.
Locally owned and operated by true foodies.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good205
- natalier810Trip Type:Friends getawayBest burger I’ve eaten for a looong time !!!Sunday, 22nd January 2023Came to Tango for lunch with 3 girlfriends. I had the Gaucho and have to say it’s the tastiest burger I’ve had in a very long time. Clean plates all round. Another friendly customer recommended that... Read full review
- Departure04742855000Redcar, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovelyThursday, 26th January 2023Me and my friends come in for a cocktail and something to pick at. Got the loaded BBQ pulled pork chips and they come out red hot literally within 5 mins and they were the nicest loaded chips i’ve... Read full review
- Fred SLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood food, friendly service!Saturday, 28th January 2023Came here on a Saturday evening with my girlfriend for dinner. We really enjoyed our meal; the burgers were great and we were also looked after very well by Darryl. Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 21:00|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.