** Outdoor seating now open and still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service**
At Tango Durham, you will experience the ultimate in comfort food with a modern twist. Located in one of Durhams most iconic buildings constructed in 1771 as the bridge house for the city’s famous Old Elvet Bridge, we serve all your favourites from mouth-watering twists on the classic burger to healthy cuisine inspired by the Middle East with fresh in house made calorific desserts to top it all off. All truly locally sourced and produced fresh in house by the Tango K-G-B team.
If you are looking for a drink in a relaxed atmosphere, then we are the place, with fresh cocktails made in front of you at the bar by our team of trained mixologist’s to coffee’s brewed by our trained baristas. We also offer a small but unique selection of carefully selected beers and spirits selected from our travels around the globe.
Locally owned and operated by true foodies.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good203
- SGFishReading, United KingdomExcellent burger placeMonday, 25th April 2022Very enjoyable burgers on offer, and the Portuguese chicken was also very tasty. Very friendly staff and good location. Definitely worth a visit. Read full review
- Oliveoil12345Trip Type:CouplesDon't!!!Saturday, 7th May 2022Awful, dirty. Kept waiting for AGES for cold, chewy unhealthy disgusting food. Waitresses were polite. Read full review
- madmike90Dundee, United KingdomHighly recommendedMonday, 9th May 2022Since moving to the NE, my wife and I have wanted to come and try the food here. We eventually managed to make it down and weren't disappointed. We booked online and had a small quiet corner table... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 21:00|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.