** Outdoor seating now open and still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service**
At Tango Durham, you will experience the ultimate in comfort food with a modern twist. Located in one of Durhams most iconic buildings constructed in 1771 as the bridge house for the city’s famous Old Elvet Bridge, we serve all your favourites from mouth-watering twists on the classic burger to healthy cuisine inspired by the Middle East with fresh in house made calorific desserts to top it all off. All truly locally sourced and produced fresh in house by the Tango K-G-B team.
If you are looking for a drink in a relaxed atmosphere, then we are the place, with fresh cocktails made in front of you at the bar by our team of trained mixologist’s to coffee’s brewed by our trained baristas. We also offer a small but unique selection of carefully selected beers and spirits selected from our travels around the globe.
Locally owned and operated by true foodies.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good200
- TSJ23Retford, United KingdomGood burgers!Tuesday, 12th October 2021Liked the ambience and swing music, service was good, food was reasonably priced. Chips were not as warm as we would have liked hence 4 stars. Read full review
- carolynnobleLincoln, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery pleasant eveningWednesday, 13th October 2021Visited early evening on (what we thought might be) a quiet Tuesday- wrong again, but no matter! We walked in and the place was jumping, but in the best way possible - and almost every table was... Read full review
- DarhadwinTrip Type:FamilyA very long wait !Thursday, 21st October 2021Can’t really leave a food review as after an hour and a quarter waiting in a restaurant that wasn’t busy we left without it arriving,after 45 minutes I did chase up a waitress who said she’d check... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 21:00|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.