** Outdoor seating now open and still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service**
At Tango Durham, you will experience the ultimate in comfort food with a modern twist. Located in one of Durhams most iconic buildings constructed in 1771 as the bridge house for the city’s famous Old Elvet Bridge, we serve all your favourites from mouth-watering twists on the classic burger to healthy cuisine inspired by the Middle East with fresh in house made calorific desserts to top it all off. All truly locally sourced and produced fresh in house by the Tango K-G-B team.
If you are looking for a drink in a relaxed atmosphere, then we are the place, with fresh cocktails made in front of you at the bar by our team of trained mixologist’s to coffee’s brewed by our trained baristas. We also offer a small but unique selection of carefully selected beers and spirits selected from our travels around the globe.
Locally owned and operated by true foodies.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good192
- Clare197411Whitehaven, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat tango in DurhamSunday, 30th May 2021Lovely bar to people watch! With the bonus of good food and friendly staff. Good menu selection and we opted for the tapas which was lovely and fresh. Whilst it was busy the staff did inform us and... Read full review
- LewisNagePeterlee, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest Burgers in Durham | Amazing Food & Fantastic ServiceSunday, 30th May 2021We visited on a Saturday when it was 18°c, and Durham City Centre was absolutely packed full of people! As we arrived, every table was taken outside and there was a queue down the street for walk... Read full review
- davidcW7218LDLondon, United KingdomDiabolical food . I had theSaturday, 5th June 2021Diabolical food . I had the flat iron and chips . The chips were like witches fingers, burnt and tasted oily , and the steak had a strange tinge to it like it had been left out of the fridge to long... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Eat Out to Help Out
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 21:00|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.