At Tango Durham, you will experience the ultimate in comfort food with a modern twist. Located in one of Durhams most iconic buildings constructed in 1771 as the bridge house for the city’s famous Old Elvet Bridge, we serve all your favourites from mouth-watering twists on the classic burger to healthy cuisine inspired by the Middle East with fresh in house made calorific desserts to top it all off. All truly locally sourced and produced fresh in house by the Tango K-G-B team.
If you are looking for a drink in a relaxed atmosphere, then we are the place, with fresh cocktails made in front of you at the bar by our team of trained mixologist’s to coffee’s brewed by our trained baristas. We also offer a small but unique selection of carefully selected beers and spirits selected from our travels around the globe.
Locally owned and operated by true foodies.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good188
- 69grahamkDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat food in crazy times.Monday, 20th April 2020The food was fantastic, really tasty. The Nachos were great and we can really recommend the van man and the pulled pork burgers. Great food in a crazy time, when things are back to normal we’ll be... Read full review
- K9770DJcatherinelTrip Type:FamilySunday dinnerSunday, 17th May 2020Ordered the new sunday dinner for my mother whos stuck in the house and is a very picky eater and she was over the moon with her dinner.she said the meat melted in her mouth the veg were amazing the... Read full review
- Zoe BDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCraving cured 👍Saturday, 20th June 2020Had Tango Burger cravings during lockdown and that has now been cured! Enjoyed every bit of our Tango Burger & fries takeaway, simply delicious as always and the service is fab & friendly too! Thank... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 21:00|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.