** Outdoor seating now open and still offering: A Collection & Delivery Service**
At Tango Durham, you will experience the ultimate in comfort food with a modern twist. Located in one of Durhams most iconic buildings constructed in 1771 as the bridge house for the city’s famous Old Elvet Bridge, we serve all your favourites from mouth-watering twists on the classic burger to healthy cuisine inspired by the Middle East with fresh in house made calorific desserts to top it all off. All truly locally sourced and produced fresh in house by the Tango K-G-B team.
If you are looking for a drink in a relaxed atmosphere, then we are the place, with fresh cocktails made in front of you at the bar by our team of trained mixologist’s to coffee’s brewed by our trained baristas. We also offer a small but unique selection of carefully selected beers and spirits selected from our travels around the globe.
Locally owned and operated by true foodies.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good213
- Kirstie PTrip Type:CouplesLovely venue, lovely food.Saturday, 17th February 2024Decor looked lovely so decided to go in, we were not disappointed with our choice. Lovely friendly staff, great beer and fantastic food. We both had burgers and couldn’t fault them, chip portion... Read full review
- Nicholas BBrilliantSaturday, 17th February 2024Great atmosphere and brilliant food. Staff were friendly and service was quick. Good range of food for my veggy friends and meat eaters like me Read full review
- AUDREY MTrip Type:FamilyHands down, best burger I’ve ever had!Wednesday, 21st February 2024Been meaning to try this place for a while now, so pleased I finally got round to it! They recently moved to a new location and it is gorgeous, the building has so much character, I absolutely... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 1 Dec 2024)
|Monday - Sunday
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.