Haswell Homer Hill Farm Shop, is a well- stocked family run business, which supplies quality food and a platform for artisanal producers from County Durham and beyond.
Step inside the farm shop to find giftware and preserves, chilled items alongside our Homemade pie’s and impressive cheese counter: Not to mention our butchery counter, here you can choose from poultry, lamb, beef, pork, each cut skilfully prepared by our in house butcher team. Looking for inspiration consider one our stir-fries, homemade sausages and tempting array of burgers. We are renowned for our incredible range of ethically farmed meats.
Take the weight off in our coffee shop which serves up traditional items with flair and seasonality. Fresh scones prepared each morning, handcrafted cakes available every day. Menus change regularly, come and enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch or quintessential afternoon teas, which must be booked in advance by calling 0191 584 1941.
Dogs are very welcome and have their own dining area, as well as our outside dining areas and play area for the children.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good137
- kengN1690AFLovely lunchThursday, 31st August 2023Lovely lunch, generous portion sizes and quite reasonable in price. Staff here are all lovely and farm shop on the way out is excellent Read full review
- GillC209Sunday LunchTuesday, 7th November 2023Amazing Sunday roast. Excellent value & quality. Portions are too big & need children’s portions (they were adult portions!) which meant quite a bit of food waste. Lovely service Read full review
- Paulyparrot98Houghton-le-Spring, United KingdomDreadfulThursday, 30th November 2023Two part complaint went for lunch, sullen unpleasant staff, food brought out 20 mins before drinks, part cold, on leaving bought a pack of 1kg chicken, £15, on arriving home realised was 8 days out... Read full review
- Access Statement - Wide doors for wheelchair access
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Directly outside of the entrance
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Catering service
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch - Brunch, Sunday Lunches, Afternoon teas, (pre order by telephone required). Parties catered for, please contact directly to discuss.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dedicated dog lounge, outside seating area, water bowls and dog menu
- Al fresco dining
- In countryside
- Village Location
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Saturday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Coffee Shop Opening Times -
Monday to Saturday last orders at 3.30pm close at 4pm
Monday 9.30am – 3.30pm
Tuesday 9.30am – 3.30pm
Wednesday 9.30am – 3.30pm
Thursday 9.30am – 3.30pm
Friday 9.30am – 3.30pm
Saturday 9.30am – 3.30pm
Sunday 10am to 3pm
Closed Bank Holidays