**The café seating area is currently closed. Offering takeaway food such as wrapped sandwiches, pastries, coffee and soft drinks**
Come and visit our tranquil Botanic Garden nestled on the edge of Durham City. Freshly prepared sandwiches using Northumberland Cheddar or a local Durham ham make this café a destination venue.
Jacket potatoes, soup and toasties extend the menu or take our classic afternoon treat – freshly baked scones and slices of indulgent cake.
We offer something for everyone.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good166
- R LBirmingham, United KingdomGood but...Monday, 30th August 2021The gardens are well worth a visit and good value at £4. Some areas seem a little neglected. Being largely outside, I don't really see how this can relate to Covid but the gardens are perhaps getting... Read full review
- mikeeX4732WPBotanic Garden visit.Monday, 20th September 2021Visited this Yesterday, their were 8 in our little party and we all enjoyed the visit immensely it was wet when we first arrived but had dried up before we finished and we got the full impact of some... Read full review
- jandsbmLovely GardenSunday, 26th September 2021The garden was lovely, and well kept given its been there for decades Worth the 25 minute walk from the centre of Durham Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open Nov-Feb, 1000-1600; Mar-Oct, 1000-1700. closed Christmas and New Year.