Come and visit our tranquil Botanic Garden nestled on the edge of Durham City. Freshly prepared sandwiches using Northumberland Cheddar or a local Durham ham make this café a destination venue.
Jacket potatoes, soup and toasties extend the menu or take our classic afternoon treat – freshly baked scones and slices of indulgent cake.
We offer something for everyone.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Very Good151
- fletch08Cramlington NorthumberlandTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful flowersFriday, 10th May 2019We have visited Durham a number of times our first visit to the Botanic gardens Car parking available The food was lovely in the cafe and outside seating is brilliant lovely floral surrounds the... Read full review
- Malcolm WTrip Type:Solo travelLovely peaceful spotMonday, 13th May 2019Must come back at different seasons to see all the different colours. Enjoyed just strolling around the walkways. Plenty signs to show 'where you are'. Would have maybe liked a map to take around... Read full review
- MVDHAjaxFramwellgate Moor, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaynice nice niceSunday, 19th May 2019very vibrant and oclourful place visit it is. very nice, weather was good too so that was alaways aplus sign! Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open Nov-Feb, 1000-1600; Mar-Oct, 1000-1700. closed Christmas and New Year.