Tel: +44 08719 846136
Cathedral or castle? The choice is yours when you stay at our Durham hotel. The city’s UNESCO world heritage sites are just a short walk from your bedroom.
Our hotel is the perfect spot for the Oriental Museum, families visiting the university or as a base to explore the city’s many historic cobbled streets, with their colourful shops, restaurants and bars.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Guests should be aware that the rooms at this hotel are located in two separate buildings that are approximately 160ft apart. The hotel reception and check in are located in the main hotel building on Station Lane.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Disabled Double En-Suite||from £19.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|Double En-Suite||from £19.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|Family Room (Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 3 Adu||from £19.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Budget Hotel Visit England Budget Hotel
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good212
- jmo1506Fife, United KingdomTrip Type:Couplesperfect for a short breakWednesday, 6th December 2017as with Travelodge hotels I have visited, this offers a very good price along with a decent standard of accommodation, comfortable bed, good amenities and friendly service. the bonus here is the... Read full review
- FrillbearTrip Type:Solo travelBig comfy bed, Reasonable PriceWednesday, 6th December 2017Although I did have to wait around at reception for 15 minutes to wait for someone to come and serve me so that I could check in, the rest of my experience was great. The bed was very comfortable and... Read full review
- I1146YCpetertBradford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDurham - cathedral city with a smile.Friday, 1st December 2017A great hotel - clean, spacious rooms with good shower/bathroom area. Friendly , helpful staff. Although the hotel doesn't cater for meals, there is a good restaurant adjacent to it, which has a... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Accept coach parties
- Pets accepted - £20.00 per dog per stay. Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|