The Treehouses are set in the woodland adjacent to the 18th fairway of The Prince Bishops Golf Course, giving guests unrivalled views over the fairway and green. They benefit from lots of windows to allow maximum natural light and a wraparound balcony with sunken hot tubs that add ultimate luxury touches to these stunning accommodation offerings.
Built on stilts, the treehouses each feature three bedrooms, a private living room and a state-of-the-art bathroom complete with a free-standing copper bath.
Each treehouse can be used as a complete unit, offering one three bedroom lodge or can be split in to a one bedroom and two bedroom suites. They can not only be used for rest and relaxation but are also the perfect location for company team building, family gatherings and even intimate weddings.
Guests can enjoy a completely private stay, with beautiful views across the green, while still having the option to make the most of the spa and the hotel’s restaurants.
“The treehouses are truly versatile and have great potential for everything from corporate team building to family gatherings and the team has created a fantastic deal for anyone looking to experience the whole package.”
The treehouses can be booked as a three-bedroom lodge, split into one or two bedroom suites and can also be used an intimate venue for weddings.
Ramside Hall Hotel is also home to four restaurants and the award-winning Spa at Ramside, with five pools, a sophisticated thermal suite and a state-of-the-art gym.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good804
- Curious43188537182Chester-le-Street, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood stayWednesday, 18th May 2022We were very kindly gifted vouchers for Christmas, so we decided to book a stay and dine package. When we arrived gorl.on reception was very friendly, and informed us we had been upgraded to a... Read full review
- Climber62207279446Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing treehouse staySaturday, 21st May 2022Amazing treehouse stay with gorgeous views and great hot tub. Transfer from hotel was a lovely touch and breakfast was great. We stayed in the peacock tree house which will now be a special place... Read full review
- soosied123Trip Type:CouplesBrilliant StaySaturday, 28th May 2022Once again, a fabulous time at the Ramside. We visit at least twice a year and every time we are knocked out by the food, service, spa, staff and attention to detail. This time was no different... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Hot Tub
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available - Free Wifi
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|