The Treehouses will be set in the woodland adjacent to the 18th fairway of The Prince Bishops Golf Course, giving guests unrivalled views over the fairway and green. They will benefit from lots of windows to allow maximum natural light, a wraparound balcony with sunken hot tubs that add ultimate luxury touches to these stunning accommodation offerings.
Built on stilts, the treehouses will each feature three bedrooms, a private living room and a state-of-the-art bathroom complete with a free-standing copper bath.
Each treehouse can be used as a complete unit, offering one three bedroom lodge or can be split in to a one bedroom and two bedroom suites. They not only can be used for rest and relaxation but will also be the perfect location for company team building, family gatherings and even intimate weddings.
Guests can enjoy a completely private stay, with beautiful views across the green, while still having the option to make the most of the spa and the hotel’s restaurants.
“The treehouses are truly versatile and have great potential for everything from corporate team building to family gatherings and the team has created a fantastic deal for anyone looking to experience the whole package.”
The treehouses can be booked as a three-bedroom lodge, split into one or two bedroom suites and can also be used an intimate venue for weddings.
Ramside Hall Hotel is also home to four restaurants and the award-winning Spa at Ramside, with five pools, a sophisticated thermal suite and a state-of-the-art gym.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good769
- Jamie FTrip Type:CouplesGreat serviceFriday, 16th October 2020Adam , Meg and Will gave exceptional service at the fusion room Always kept asking if I was okay every 5 minutes and it I needed anything else and even thoufh was sat on my own and not in a big... Read full review
- miarumpTrip Type:CouplesAmazing SteakSunday, 18th October 2020Food was divine from Rib Room; service was very friendly and welcoming and made sure you enjoyed your meal, extremely helpful and made sure you didn’t go without. Room was beautiful with a stunning... Read full review
- markyg23dunfermlineTwo Night StayMonday, 19th October 2020We booked a two night stay here. My review is broken down below for ease: Staff - all staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. No complaints whatsoever. 5/5 Room - overall the room was fine and... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available - Free Wifi
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|