Radisson BLU introduces a stylish 1st class, full-service hotel to the city of Durham. Nestling on the banks of the River Wear, the new purpose-built hotel is the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers alike. Ideally located in the heart of the city, close to cultural attractions, shops, Durham Cathedral and the historic market place. Stay with Radisson BLU and experience a unique 'Yes I Can!' spirit and genuine hospitality.
Offering 207 contemporary guest rooms including Standard Rooms, Junior Suites, Business Class Rooms and Presidential Suite. Other facilities include the Pace Health Club and Limehouse Spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium, Lime House Spa and Collage Restaurant and Grill.
The hotel is within walking distance of Durham Rail Station and has easy access from the A1 motorway. On site car parking is available.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Class||from £140.00 to £220.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suites||from £179.00 to £249.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Presidential Suite||from £319.00 to £349.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Accessible||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Radisson SAS Durham
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Silver 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1036
- Durham BTrip Type:Solo travelUnplannedTuesday, 20th February 2018I stayed here Saturday night unplanned after having a few too many. The room was £145 which I thought was a bit steep although it was a good size. The bed and pillows weren’t that comfy but it was... Read full review
- Toni SFabSunday, 18th February 2018Had a lovely overnight stay even though cut short with sudden death in the family .I would love to return as staff were friendly especially the receptionist who greeted us .Rooms were dated but... Read full review
- Bedlington1Trip Type:FamilyWife’s birthday treatFriday, 16th February 2018We stayed Sunday Monday for a few days chill with our young son. We had a lovely clean quiet room with a nice river view. We had some lovely food and took our baby son swimming in the pool at the... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Car parking is £7.00 per night for residents.
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
From A1(M), take jct 62, signposted Durham, Consett. Follow A690. At roundabout take 1st exit on to Millburngate. Turn left at traffic lights - Framwellgate Waterside (under shopping centre). Continue straight on, turn left into hotel car park.
Public Transport Directions
Radisson BLU Hotel Durham is located 5 to 10 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station, with direct links to London (under 3 hours) and Edinburgh (2 hours)