Radisson BLU introduces a stylish 1st class, full-service hotel to the city of Durham. Nestling on the banks of the River Wear, the new purpose-built hotel is the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers alike. Ideally located in the heart of the city, close to cultural attractions, shops, Durham Cathedral and the historic market place. Stay with Radisson BLU and experience a unique 'Yes I Can!' spirit and genuine hospitality.
Offering 207 contemporary guest rooms including Standard Rooms, Junior Suites, Business Class Rooms and Presidential Suite. Other facilities include the Pace Health Club and Limehouse Spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium, Lime House Spa and Collage Restaurant and Grill.
The hotel is within walking distance of Durham Rail Station and has easy access from the A1 motorway. On site car parking is available.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 10th Dec 2018
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 11th Dec 2018
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Class||from £140.00 to £220.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suites||from £179.00 to £249.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Presidential Suite||from £319.00 to £349.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Accessible||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Radisson SAS Durham
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Silver 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1148
- nicolah337Southport, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat one night stayWednesday, 5th December 2018Stayed for one night when I was in Durham with work. Great location near the train station and lots of restaurants. Had a huge comfy bed nice big clean room and bathroom. Didn’t use the spa... Read full review
- kwehluleWetherbyTrip Type:FamilyNice hotel but something is missingThursday, 6th December 2018We stayed one night on a Friday, I had specifically asked a room for 3 people and paid extra for the 3rd person. However, upon arrival in our room there’s was only a double bed. We had to ask... Read full review
- Keith MNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice hotel, lovely staff throughoutSaturday, 8th December 2018Good check in and check out with excellent reception staff. Decent room overlooking the river. Ate in the restaurant and the food was good. Had a slight problem with one of the mains but the issue... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Car parking is £7.00 per night for residents.
- WiFi Available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
From A1(M), take jct 62, signposted Durham, Consett. Follow A690. At roundabout take 1st exit on to Millburngate. Turn left at traffic lights - Framwellgate Waterside (under shopping centre). Continue straight on, turn left into hotel car park.
Public Transport Directions
Radisson BLU Hotel Durham is located 5 to 10 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station, with direct links to London (under 3 hours) and Edinburgh (2 hours)