Radisson BLU introduces a stylish 1st class, full-service hotel to the city of Durham. Nestling on the banks of the River Wear, the new purpose-built hotel is the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers alike. Ideally located in the heart of the city, close to cultural attractions, shops, Durham Cathedral and the historic market place. Stay with Radisson BLU and experience a unique 'Yes I Can!' spirit and genuine hospitality.
Offering 207 contemporary guest rooms including Standard Rooms, Junior Suites, Business Class Rooms and Presidential Suite. Other facilities include the Pace Health Club and Limehouse Spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium, Lime House Spa and Collage Restaurant and Grill.
The hotel is within walking distance of Durham Rail Station and has easy access from the A1 motorway. On site car parking is available.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Class||£140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suites||£179.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Presidential Suite||£319.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Accessible||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Radisson SAS Durham
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Silver 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1158
- tartangnomeBeverley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice enough hotelFriday, 15th February 2019Pros: Parking easy Near to centre,Cathedral and Castle Staff excellent. Comfortable room. CONS: Rooms slightly dated Drinks expensive. Menu is nothing to get excited about. Overall a pleasant... Read full review
- Jpp5656Trip Type:CouplesTerrible sleepSaturday, 16th February 2019Got put in room 656 and I honestly am having the worst sleep of my life, could be a water heater on or a generator and it’s so loud I physically can’t sleep. Never coming back, paid £150 for a room... Read full review
- Angela NTrip Type:FamilyPoor customer serviceSunday, 17th February 2019Over the last year my daughter and I have been through a very stressful time so I decided to book us a nice night away to try and relieve some of that stress. I booked the Radisson Blu in Durham... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Car parking is £7.00 per night for residents.
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
From A1(M), take jct 62, signposted Durham, Consett. Follow A690. At roundabout take 1st exit on to Millburngate. Turn left at traffic lights - Framwellgate Waterside (under shopping centre). Continue straight on, turn left into hotel car park.
Public Transport Directions
Radisson BLU Hotel Durham is located 5 to 10 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station, with direct links to London (under 3 hours) and Edinburgh (2 hours)