Please ring 0191 384 2796 for our best prices and Durham Deals.
Moor End Durham is a pleasantly situated Victorian stone-built house built in 1840 and overlooking the village church. It is close to Durham city centre and the A1(M) with excellent pubs/restaurants nearby.
Cosy en suite rooms traditionally decorated with quality furnishings, a selection of good home-cooked breakfasts to suit all diets.
On the main bus route (bus stop a few yards from house). Minutes from Durham city centre, A1 motorway, coast, countryside and golfing.
Excellent location for all North East attractions.
Private parking, (free electric vehicle charging point available for guest use subject to availability on a first come first serve basis), non smoking and free internet connection.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £75.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £110.00 to £125.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||from £75.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest House
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good50
- davidkimberlinChelmsford, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelHigh quality in every aspectTuesday, 16th January 2018The room was spacious with plenty of charming additions to make for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. It was very clean and everything functioned perfectly well, additionally being easy to operate... Read full review
- anna wTrip Type:FamilyExcellentWednesday, 10th January 2018Moor End Guest House was fantastic. Excellent service, fantastic food, comfortable, clean and tidy. Would highly recommend and stay again. A lovely place to stay when visiting friends. The house... Read full review
- jennifer sHarrogate, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelWorth a visitFriday, 29th December 2017I visited this B&B and would recommend for value and ease in getting into Durham by public transport. The rooms are nicely furnished ,clean and the breakfast very good.I was disappointed with no... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Accept well behaved children aged between 5 and 16 years old in family room.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Limited parking on site with free electric vehicle charging point for guest use on a first come first serve basis. Unlimited free on street parking available on Fellside Gardens, 2 mins from guest house.
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure bicycle parking and Free electric vehicle charging point.
|2017 (5 Jan 2017 - 23 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
Exit jct 62, off A1M, take A690 Durham exit, take 1st slip road off A690 to Dragonville/Belmont, follow road straight through lights, straight over roundabout into village, Moor End is on the left, next to Sportsmans Arms Pub.
Public Transport Directions
Moor End Guest House is on the Go North East bus route, Number 20 service from Durham to Sunderland, approximate 10 min journey from Durham bus station Buses have talking announcements, alight at ‘Next stop Belmont Sportsman’s Arms pub’. Buses run every 10 mins during the day up till 18.30hrs then every half hour up to 23.30hrs.