If it’s the first time you’ve visited Durham, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the warmth of our welcome. Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County is full of history and regal charm, yet with every modern facility you’d expect from one of the finest hotels in the area.
Each of our beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites benefit from en-suite bathrooms and combine comfort and convenience with many providing views of Durham Castle and Cathedral as well as the river and city centre skyline.
Our Brew Bar and Champagne Terrace is open from 12.01pm - 7 days a week - offering a wide selection of light bites, traditional and bespoke afternoon teas, classic cocktails and of course, a selection of Champagnes.
The Leisure Club offers a relaxed and friendly setting to smooth away the stresses and strains of modern day life. Make use of the swimming pool, sauna and gym whilst you are with us.
Relax, surf the web for free and enjoy a delicious Starbucks® drink right here in the hotel. Refuel with a pastry or light bite, chat with friends or simply reflect on the day's events.
Just 5 minutes from the A1(M) and 15 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station the hotel is located in the heart of Durham City sprinkled with ancient ruins, quaint shop-lined streets and numerous riverside walks.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 23rd July 2019
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 24th July 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Double en suite||£109.00 per room (room only)|
|Also available as:|
|Deluxe Twin en suite||£119.00 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double En suite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Supreme Double en suite||£119.00 per room (room only)|
**The prices provided are a guide only. For up to the minute prices please visit www.durhammarriottroyalcounty.co.uk
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good681
- SpurssupporterRhyl, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGood hotelThursday, 11th July 2019Stayed for one night, check in was simple but staff didn't suggest restaurant or point you in the direction of your room, not recommended to use spa facilities or advise if included in hotel stay... Read full review
- LJ676_13Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat hotel, great service!Friday, 12th July 2019Stayed for business. Check in was easy, VERY friendly receptionist explained where everything was and also recommended places in Durham. In fact all staff were friendly. Stayed in a room quite far... Read full review
- Ag00dLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWent for the Miners’ Gala weekend and had a fabulous time. Great atmosphere and feel full of aspiration.Monday, 15th July 2019Staying in the Marriott was a privilege. The staff were so friendly. The room and leisure centre were superb. Great choice for breakfast. Don’t book an Uber car from the station. Well known for not... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking (70 spaces) - £7 per night for overnight residents
- WiFi Available - Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel. Inclusive is deluxe and superior rooms. Chargeable in standard rooms.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|