If it’s the first time you’ve visited Durham, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the warmth of our welcome. Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County is full of history and regal charm, yet with every modern facility you’d expect from one of the finest hotels in the area.
Each of our beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites benefit from en-suite bathrooms and combine comfort and convenience with many providing views of Durham Castle and Cathedral as well as the river and city centre skyline.
Our Brew Bar and Champagne Terrace is open from 12.01pm - 7 days a week - offering a wide selection of light bites, traditional and bespoke afternoon teas, classic cocktails and of course, a selection of Champagnes.
The Leisure Club offers a relaxed and friendly setting to smooth away the stresses and strains of modern day life. Make use of the swimming pool, sauna and gym whilst you are with us.
Relax, surf the web for free and enjoy a delicious Starbucks® drink right here in the hotel. Refuel with a pastry or light bite, chat with friends or simply reflect on the day's events.
Just 5 minutes from the A1(M) and 15 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station the hotel is located in the heart of Durham City sprinkled with ancient ruins, quaint shop-lined streets and numerous riverside walks.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th May 2019
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th May 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Double en suite||£109.00 per room (room only)|
|Also available as:|
|Deluxe Twin en suite||£119.00 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double En suite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Supreme Double en suite||£119.00 per room (room only)|
**The prices provided are a guide only. For up to the minute prices please visit www.durhammarriottroyalcounty.co.uk
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good671
- 196alkasBengaluru, IndiaTrip Type:FamilyGreat locationFriday, 17th May 2019Located in the heart of historical Durham City. Walking distance to the castle, cathedral, Durham University,shops, restaurants,bars etc. Starbucks is located at the ground floor of Marriott. The... Read full review
- pnhmrkYork, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood - in partsFriday, 17th May 2019This hotel is in a very good location, has its own car park (for which there is a charge) and has friendly front desk staff. It's recently been refurbished (signs say that it's ongoing but we didn't... Read full review
- travelfans38Hertfordshire, EnglandTrip Type:CouplesWell worth a visitWednesday, 22nd May 2019My Wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night on 18 May 2019. Although we have used many Marriot hotels in the chain this was our first stay at this particular location. We were very... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking (70 spaces) - £7 per night for overnight residents
- WiFi Available - Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel. Inclusive is deluxe and superior rooms. Chargeable in standard rooms.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|