If it’s the first time you’ve visited Durham, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the warmth of our welcome. Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County is full of history and regal charm, yet with every modern facility you’d expect from one of the finest hotels in the area.
Each of our beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites benefit from en-suite bathrooms and combine comfort and convenience with many providing views of Durham Castle and Cathedral as well as the river and city centre skyline.
Our Brew Bar and Champagne Terrace is open from 12.01pm - 7 days a week - offering a wide selection of light bites, traditional and bespoke afternoon teas, classic cocktails and of course, a selection of Champagnes.
The Leisure Club offers a relaxed and friendly setting to smooth away the stresses and strains of modern day life. Make use of the swimming pool, sauna and gym whilst you are with us.
Relax, surf the web for free and enjoy a delicious Starbucks® drink right here in the hotel. Refuel with a pastry or light bite, chat with friends or simply reflect on the day's events.
Just 5 minutes from the A1(M) and 15 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station the hotel is located in the heart of Durham City sprinkled with ancient ruins, quaint shop-lined streets and numerous riverside walks.
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 23rd Feb 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 24th Feb 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Double en suite||£109.00 per room (room only)|
|Also available as:|
|Deluxe Twin en suite||£119.00 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double En suite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Supreme Double en suite||£119.00 per room (room only)|
**The prices provided are a guide only. For up to the minute prices please visit www.durhammarriottroyalcounty.co.uk
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good665
- Harps345Hertfordshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTicks All the Boxes !Sunday, 17th February 2019Great location right in the centre of town. Nice rooms. Nice bar area. Plentiful breakfast options. Very friendly and helpful staff. Reasonable rate. Ticks all the boxes for a lovely trip away to... Read full review
- davidcha30ManchesterTrip Type:FamilyComfortable stayMonday, 18th February 2019Having not visited for some years, when the hotel was looking a little tired, it was great to see some recent renovations have brought it back to life. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the... Read full review
- AnnietredRedcar, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat location for city centreMonday, 18th February 2019Stayed at this hotel with my partner. Check in staff were very helpful we were early (didn’t realise) but room was ready so we checked in. Parking is £7 per night, which I really begrudge given the... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking (70 spaces) - £7 per night for overnight residents
- WiFi Available - Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel. Inclusive is deluxe and superior rooms. Chargeable in standard rooms.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|