Bonners Lodge, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the edge of the Durham Dales close to the Waskerley Way, Derwent Reservoir, Wolsingham and Durham. We offer 2 luxurious ensuite rooms and quality home-cooked food in peaceful surroundings.
Our guests will always enjoy a warm and friendly welcome and accommodation of a very high standard. Relax in one of our luxurious centrally heated bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, warmed fluffy towels, comfortable beds with exquisite Egyptian cotton sheets. Enjoy our lounge with lovely views over the countryside, 3D TV & sky box available for use. We have a selection of DVDs, board games and books for your enjoyment or simply enjoy the peace and tranquillity at Bonners Lodge.
We offer Bed & Breakfast with the option of Ham, Cheese, salad and homemade bread sharing platter available using locally sourced products. Free Wi-Fi available. Private off road parking and secure overnight storage for bicycles. Children, dog, and horse friendly.
Recently awarded 5 star from Visit Britain along with a Silver award and breakfast award.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Polar Suite (sleeps up to 4 adults)||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|The Warren (sleeps 2 adults)||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices from £90 based on 2 people sharing a double or family room. 3 course evening meal £18, packed lunch £6.50
- 5 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2023
- Visit England Families Welcome 2023
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2023
- Visit England Breakfast 2023
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- C ELondon, United KingdomOne of the best campsites.....Monday, 1st May 2023This is probably the best campsite we have ever stayed at. Our 10 year old loved riding the donkey as well as walking the goats, sheep and alpacas. The games room is excellent with table football... Read full review
- Bleachyschick81Harrogate, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic campsite- & the animal petting was a huge bonus!Wednesday, 31st May 2023Fantastic little campsite! We stayed for 3 nights as it was close to Beamish museum (20min drive) however the site was an attraction itself- my daughters LOVED all the animals and Michelle was so... Read full review
- Glenis MPeterborough, United KingdomBeautiful setting with great hosts.Tuesday, 8th August 2023We took out caravan to the small 8 pitch site situated next to Bonners Lodge and with 360 degree views. From the warmest welcome to the cheeriest farewell we couldn't fault it - even though the start... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Closed for Christmas, open for new year.