Award winning Farm Adventure Park for the whole family! Come and celebrate springtime at Down at the farm. Open every day in the Easter holidays from 25th March- 10th April from 10am. Easter bank holiday weekend: magic shows, face painting, bunny trail plus Easter egg decorating Easter Saturday/Sunday.Lots of farm and zoo animals to stroke and pet, play areas & rides. Come and feed the lambs, hold a fluffy chick, wash peppa the pig, meet the meerkats, cuddle cute rabbits and chicks, groom Summer the Donkey. Seasonal attractions from Pony rides, mini keepers tours, mini beast shows and snake shows Rides galore... real quad bikes for the over 7's, barrel train & tractor rides to meet the cows, adventure playground, brand new mega play zone, jumping pillow, plus much more! Cafe and toilet facilities. Picnics are also welcome. Please see our website for today’s timetable and attractions.
Please check our website for up to date seasonal information and activities: http://www.downatthefarm.co.uk
Farm Birthday parties, Quad bike parties, School visits and group bookings also available.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£5.75 per ticket type|
|Child||£6.25 per ticket type|
|Family 2+2||£22.00 per ticket type|
Child Under 2 free. Family (2+3) £27. Barrel Ride (3 yrs +) £1.50, Big Tractor ride 50p, Coin op racing cars £1, Quad bikes (6 yrs +, 5 laps) £2.50, Pony rides (selected days) £2.50, Animal feed £1.50.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- laurendavies26Washington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHalloween funFriday, 10th November 2017We went to down at the farm for Halloween week of activities and it was brilliant we have been a few times through out the year too it's great few hours out keeping ur family occupied full of fun... Read full review
- Paul BBillingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day out for all of the familySaturday, 28th October 2017We took our grandchildren here on a cold windy October day. There is no indoor play barn like at some other activity farms but we wrapped up warm and had a great time. The activities with the... Read full review
- DaveAndrea PTrip Type:FamilyFamily filled dayMonday, 2nd October 2017Been coming here for the last 10 years.my children are in their late teens and still enjoy going and feeding all the animals. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
* Please see website to check opening times. Open Bank Holidays, 1000-1700. Open 24 Oct-1 Nov,daily,1000-1600.
Open for Santa Experience dates during December - pre book online tickets available from July 2016 (please note main farm is closed in December).