Chester-le-Street Riverside Park Splash Pad
Tel: +44 03000 266 447
The splash pad is a state of the art play facility which is free to use and suitable for families from toddlers to early teens. It is the only splash pad in County Durham and replaces the old paddling pool.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good32
- SharonJT67Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat visitTuesday, 9th July 2019Parked up at Pity Me & cycled to the Riverside Park, enjoyed the scenery, seeing families enjoy the park, people walking their dogs and a junior football club doing their stuff, there was an... Read full review
- Travelingjohn123Peterlee, United KingdomLovely parkWednesday, 10th July 2019Lovely park by the riverside. Loads of stuff for the kids and dog friendly also. Ticks all the standard park boxes for things to do, plus a new water park for kids. Read full review
- steveni374Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFun in the sunSunday, 14th July 2019So much to keep the kids entertained, very scenic walks, and decent food in the onsite cafe, car park was reasonably priced, we spent 3/4 hours and the kids still wanted to stay longer Read full review
|Season (1 July 2019 - 1 Sept 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Openings may change during low - high season therefore please check before visiting.