Chester-le-Street Riverside Park Splash Pad
Tel: +44 03000 266 447
The splash pad is a state of the art play facility which is free to use and suitable for families from toddlers to early teens. It is the only splash pad in County Durham and replaces the old paddling pool.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good33
- fothcarChester-le-Street, United KingdomBeautifully kept gardens, a river walk and a separate entertainment area for the childrenWednesday, 9th October 2019This is absolutely my favourite park. Apart from the year round floral displays to admire there is a nature walk and a promenade along the riverside where you can enjoy watching the swans and the... Read full review
- Lynne NTrip Type:Familypark funTuesday, 7th January 2020lovely park and a nice place to walk through with dogs, plenty to do for kids of all ages and good little cafe, splash pad in summer months always goes down well . Read full review
- DominicG7Chester-le-Street, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelThe Riverside Park Chester le StreetTuesday, 7th January 2020A well maintained part which has woods, young children’s play area, long riverside walk ideal for dog walks. It also has large field for ball games, dog training etc. There is a children’s water park... Read full review
|Season (1 July 2019 - 1 Sept 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Openings may change during low - high season therefore please check before visiting.