Chester-le-Street Riverside Park Splash Pad
Tel: +44 03000 266 447
The splash pad is a state of the art play facility which is free to use and suitable for families from toddlers to early teens. It is the only splash pad in County Durham and replaces the old paddling pool.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good33
- Lynne NTrip Type:Familypark funTuesday, 7th January 2020lovely park and a nice place to walk through with dogs, plenty to do for kids of all ages and good little cafe, splash pad in summer months always goes down well . Read full review
- DominicG7Chester-le-Street, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelThe Riverside Park Chester le StreetTuesday, 7th January 2020A well maintained part which has woods, young children’s play area, long riverside walk ideal for dog walks. It also has large field for ball games, dog training etc. There is a children’s water park... Read full review
- Adele FChester-le-Street, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelWalking dogsThursday, 13th February 2020It's lovely to walk round the park with dogs only issue I have is think all dogs should stay on leads but it's always a pleasure and they keep it clean maybe few more dog bins but there are some... Read full review
|Season (1 July 2019 - 1 Sept 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Openings may change during low - high season therefore please check before visiting.