Chester-le-Street Riverside Park Splash Pad
Tel: +44 03000 266 447
The splash pad is a state of the art play facility which is free to use and suitable for families from toddlers to early teens. It is the only splash pad in County Durham and replaces the old paddling pool.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good33
- Dr_WaughNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAn Easter holiday visitFriday, 30th August 2019An Easter holiday visit to the park. The children had a nice time. The old castle in the middle of the play area has been updated. So both children enjoyed exploring the changes, as well as... Read full review
- Carol Bsuper park. Family fun for a whole day.Monday, 2nd September 2019My family have been coming to this park for decades and now it is one of my grandchildren's favourite places. So much to do for all ages of children and a super place for well-behaved dogs too. Nice... Read full review
- Sue_MorrisonSeaham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat placeSaturday, 7th September 2019Lovely place to come with children. Lots of different things to, including an elaborate playground, trampolines water park, and lots of open space. We kept away from the river as we had small... Read full review
|Season (1 July 2019 - 1 Sept 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Openings may change during low - high season therefore please check before visiting.