Experience our unique twist on the classic British Brasserie in our Collage Restaurant, which is open daily for breakfast and dinner. From sumptuous steaks and smoked haddock kedgeree to a classic British cheeseboard, enter our world of Collage where the theatre of service and unforgettable dishes are the order of the day. Pair your meal with our expertly crafted wine and drinks list. Our delicious menu goes hand-in-hand with stunning views of the River Wear and the historic city.
A good day deserves a great breakfast, fuel up with hot and cold breakfast favourites at the Super Breakfast Buffet. Feast on yoghurts, fresh fruit, cereals, fresh-baked bread and pastries. There is also a wide selection of hot specialties like sausages, bacon and eggs to make the perfect English breakfast.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|a la carte||£25.00 average price per head|
|Dinner 2-course||£20.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good11
- Passport58494300219Trip Type:FamilyTerrible serviceWednesday, 2nd June 2021We visited in May for my grans birthday. The service was terrible and we had to wait 30 mins for drinks to arrive, despite asking for these multiple times. We were then over charged on the bill for... Read full review
- deadredheadNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAfternoon TeaSaturday, 17th July 2021Visited today for afternoon tea as part of a spa deal and it was really nice. Staff were lovely , service was quick and efficient. There was a good amount of food and the veggie option was really... Read full review
- alessandrapaolNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomWorst place i've ever eaten!!Thursday, 19th August 2021Visited the resturant for an evening meal while staying at the hotel. I ordered popcorn prawns for starter for £6 and about 5 pieces of tiny prawns with salad leaves where served really unappetising... Read full review
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - complimentary when dining in Filini
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||18:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||18:00||- 22:00|