Experience our unique twist on the classic British Brasserie in our Collage Restaurant, which is open daily for breakfast and dinner. From sumptuous steaks and smoked haddock kedgeree to a classic British cheeseboard, enter our world of Collage where the theatre of service and unforgettable dishes are the order of the day. Pair your meal with our expertly crafted wine and drinks list. Our delicious menu goes hand-in-hand with stunning views of the River Wear and the historic city.
A good day deserves a great breakfast, fuel up with hot and cold breakfast favourites at the Super Breakfast Buffet. Feast on yoghurts, fresh fruit, cereals, fresh-baked bread and pastries. There is also a wide selection of hot specialties like sausages, bacon and eggs to make the perfect English breakfast.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|a la carte||£25.00 average price per head|
|Dinner 2-course||£20.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- 15phillipdReading, United KingdomGreat food.Sunday, 19th January 2020Had a very nicely prepared meal. Roast chicken and seasonal vegetables were really tasty and served piping hot. Cheesecake for desert was light as a feather but surprisingly rich. Breakfast, buffet... Read full review
- anndotNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomAn excellent evening.Wednesday, 12th February 2020Staying overnight at the Radisson and the weather absolutely foul we decided to try out the Collage...and a very pleasant surprise it was..I chose from the 2 course for £20 menu and had the Salmon... Read full review
- bullock7Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWowcher night awayMonday, 16th March 2020We booked a wowcher deal which included a breakfast and a 2 course evening meal we have stayed here a few times before and always been great.the meal was in the collage restaurant and was great we... Read full review
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - complimentary when dining in Filini
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||18:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||18:00||- 22:00|