Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good13
- suewB7164YWDisappointedMonday, 7th September 2020We used The Thomas Wright House as a stopover on a long drive from Hampshire to Aberdeen and decided to book the Phoenix Suite for a touch of luxury based on the numerous positive reviews. We were... Read full review
- karensP6070QWTrip Type:CouplesFantastic stay 😊Friday, 25th September 2020We have stayed and eaten here a few times now, and have to say we have never been disappointed. In these present times of Covid we felt very safe. Esther and team have gone to great lengths to ensure... Read full review
- kittykatcrookCrook, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous hidden gemFriday, 2nd October 2020We stayed in the Aquila room with outside hot tub from walking in to walking out we felt like royalty.. everything was perfect the room was amazing it had exceptional attention to detail..we were... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|