Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good17
- mickodohertyCambridge, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelFantastic place run by incredibly friendly and professional staff!Friday, 15th July 2022This is a lovely place to stay!! I am here for one night whilst visiting some family in the north east, I got to reception minutes before the deadline for checking in at 9pm, I was greeted by... Read full review
- FarAway11302066096London, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAn absolute must!Tuesday, 9th August 2022Where to start!! We arrived at this beautiful place and check in was straight forward, we booked two rooms and both were beautiful, the whole place is stunning with gorgeous views. You have all the... Read full review
- ColinginaEssex, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWhat a little GemSaturday, 13th August 2022What a little gem to find. I couldn't believe our luck to find such a warm welcoming place. All the staff were fantastic and the food was amazing. I will definitely be going back to stay again... Read full review
- Hot Tub
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|