Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good13
- Cath RWest End, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPerfect in every wayTuesday, 2nd July 2019Lovely room, beautifully set out, fresh and clean. Excellent dinner and breakfast and very friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble, fresh milk, fan because it was unusually hot, gluten free... Read full review
- Pinkgirl239Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFood was okay.Tuesday, 2nd July 2019Husband loved his seafood spaghetti. Duo pork was okay changed the sauce to blue cheese and there was very little of it. Black pudding starter good, anti pasto very basic with packaged ham... Read full review
- ZsueZSutton Benger, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat staySunday, 14th July 2019Eight of us have just done a bike trip around Scotland, with a stay at each end of our journey at this super B and B. The rooms were lovely, food delicious and staff welcoming, being very... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|