Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good13
- thomashJ2175SQSensationalSunday, 12th May 2019This place is so friendly and beautiful. We arrived late and they kept the bar open for us an extra half hour and also let us take extra drinks to our room when they closed. They were so welcoming... Read full review
- miwoods9Peterborough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWhat a beautiful find!Sunday, 12th May 2019Came to stay here for our anniversary weekend, so that we could visit Newcastle for some shopping and exploring. We were literally stunned by what a beautiful little place this turned out to be... Read full review
- 879markfHarpenden, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely placeMonday, 13th May 2019We stayed at Old Hall Cottages while in the area for a weekend. It is set in a beautiful location overlooking the valley and has lovely walks from the door. We saw some amazing sunsets. Our... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|