Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good14
- colinm564Barnsley, United KingdomA wonderful weddingTuesday, 24th August 2021We booked in for 2 nights for a family wedding. Great welcome and booking in process. Excellent service and attention to detail with the staff. A rainy day was hardly noticed due to the set up and... Read full review
- 87ChezzieNorwich, United KingdomLittle extras make a lot of difference, and are appreciated!Friday, 17th September 2021This is a very clean and well presented hotel. What I appreciated the most was the extra touches. I especially liked the idea that there was a fridge on the landing which had fresh milk and water... Read full review
- Gina FLong Marston, United KingdomA beautiful, cosy , friendly hotelSaturday, 9th October 2021What a lovely friendly small hotel! The staff were great, food excellent and our rom, though tiny was beautiful, clean and cosy. We have already recommended it to friends and would go out of our way... Read full review
- Hot Tub
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|