Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- sahutchinson2015Trip Type:FamilyExcellent family celebratory mealMonday, 11th February 2019We visited this restaurant on 11 February to celebrate my brothers birthday. It was excellent! We had a very friendly welcome and noticed immediately that the restaurant was full to bursting. A... Read full review
- Wheels233Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDelicious food... recommended.Saturday, 16th February 2019Visited mid-week as a party of four for dinner, we had a main and dessert which were delicious. The staff were great and the restaurant was very clean. We will definitely return for another visit... Read full review
- Jess_and_StuNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnniversary StaySunday, 24th March 2019We’ve just returned from a night at Thomas Wright House in the Aquila Suite. The hotel is beautifully decorated, comfortable and immaculately clean. It’s a very peaceful location. We took advantage... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|