Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good13
- Spenny2649Bang AverageSaturday, 17th August 2019My wife and I went after being recently recommended. Staff were very welcoming and the place was nipping clean (good start). We were shown to table with plenty of room and ordered drinks, prompt... Read full review
- CarlH24North East UKHidden Gem.Friday, 23rd August 2019Excellent from start to finish. Check-in quick, shown to room by Esther who was very helpful throughout. Rooms are immaculate as is rest of hotel. Lovely outdoor seating area. Lovely food, attentive... Read full review
- mwatson0801Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessPerfect stayThursday, 29th August 2019Had a wonderful stay for 2 days. I stayed in The Corvus room & the mattress was absolutely heavenly. The staff were really friendly, I must give special mention to Liam who helped me out with some... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|