Hall Farm Cottage (ref 30419) is a detached 500-year-old barn conversion for 2, with private Hot Tub and magnificent views over open countryside.
Open plan kitchen /living space downstairs with wood burner (fuel included) Large bedroom with king bed and bathroom upstairs.
Enclosed garden with patio, sitting out area and furniture. Barbecue. Cycle store.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32” Freeview TVs in bedroom and living area, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer ,dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking (2 cars) Welcome pack.
No smoking No pets
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hall Farm Cottage||£186.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks Available from 2 Nights!
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good13
- Helenpeters1981Trip Type:FamilyLight lunchTuesday, 3rd December 2019Came for a quick lunch last Monday with my husband. We had never been before so didn’t know what to expect, but wow! The place is spotless and has such a nice atmosphere. Beautiful restaurant. The... Read full review
- SteveartsSkelmersdale, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent!Thursday, 20th February 2020Really nice small hotel, off the beaten track but very comfortable, excellent service from booking in to leaving. Evening meal was extra special ‘, very large portions, cooked quickly and perfect... Read full review
- minibr0wnWykeTrip Type:CouplesPerfect mealTuesday, 3rd March 2020Ate here during our stay at Hall Farm Cottage. Meal was perfect from start to finish. Restaurant busy but service was excellent. Scallops and duck breast were my choices & if you like banana the eton... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|