Thomas Wright House offers eight beautifully designed bedrooms named after constellations in honour of Thomas Wright astronomer 1711 – 1786 native of Byers Green.
There are four double rooms: one twin/ double room: one triple room: 1 suite/family room and two luxury suites.
The luxury suite, Aquila, ideal for a romantic getaway, benefits from a private terrace with outdoor furniture and Hot Tub. We are happy to serve you breakfast in this room if you wish.
Our NEW luxury suite for 2019 Phoenix has a Double Spa Bath, Room Service, offering a relaxing stay!
All bedrooms are en suite – bath with shower or shower only; tastefully decorated using heritage colours in keeping with the building. White wooden shutters adorn the windows.
Facilities include: fresh crisp bedding, white towels and luxury toiletries; tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, Freeview flat screen TV and Free Wi
Usual check in from 3pm; check out 11.00am – variations on request.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 24th Jan 2019
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 25th Jan 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Aquila Suite with Hot Tub||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double En-Suite||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Phoenix Suite with Spa Bath||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple En-Suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Short Break Packages available
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Silver 2017
- Visit England Breakfast 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- Katemac96nclTrip Type:CouplesOld Farm Hall StayWednesday, 19th December 2018We stayed in the cottage for 2 people and with a hot tub and it was amazing. The views where beautiful, the cottage was so clean. The hot tub was a nice temperature. It was 100% the best cottage we... Read full review
- olympia789VancouverTrip Type:CouplesTreated like familyThursday, 10th January 2019We stayed at the Old Farm Hall Cottage in late November. The cottage was as lovely as expected. We were greeted at the Inn, after a long flight from Canada, and a train north to Durham. The Sunday... Read full review
- ashb78Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAbsolutely StunningTuesday, 15th January 2019Stayed for the weekend with my partner for his Birthday in the Phoenix Room.This is the fourth time we have stayed at the hotel in the past 2 years. Room was out of this world and spotless throughout... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Cater for vegetarians
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Hot Tub
- Spa bath
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|