Thomas Wright House offers eight beautifully designed bedrooms named after constellations in honour of Thomas Wright astronomer 1711 – 1786 native of Byers Green.
There are four double rooms: one twin/ double room: one triple room: 1 suite/family room and two luxury suites.
The luxury suite, Aquila, ideal for a romantic getaway, benefits from a private terrace with outdoor furniture and Hot Tub. We are happy to serve you breakfast in this room if you wish.
Our NEW luxury suite for 2019 Phoenix has a Double Spa Bath, Room Service, offering a relaxing stay!
All bedrooms are en suite – bath with shower or shower only; tastefully decorated using heritage colours in keeping with the building. White wooden shutters adorn the windows.
Facilities include: fresh crisp bedding, white towels and luxury toiletries; tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, Freeview flat screen TV and Free Wi
Usual check in from 3pm; check out 11.00am – variations on request.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 22nd Mar 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 23rd Mar 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Aquila Suite with Hot Tub||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double En-Suite||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Phoenix Suite with Spa Bath||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple En-Suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Short Break Packages available
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Silver 2017
- Visit England Breakfast 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- christinex3Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDiamond Anniversary made extra specialFriday, 1st February 2019Excellent in every way. I booked the Thomas Wright House for a surprise Diamond wedding anniversary meal for my Aunt and Uncle. All the guests throughly enjoyed their meal, the food was excellent and... Read full review
- sahutchinson2015Trip Type:FamilyExcellent family celebratory mealMonday, 11th February 2019We visited this restaurant on 11 February to celebrate my brothers birthday. It was excellent! We had a very friendly welcome and noticed immediately that the restaurant was full to bursting. A... Read full review
- Wheels233Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDelicious food... recommended.Saturday, 16th February 2019Visited mid-week as a party of four for dinner, we had a main and dessert which were delicious. The staff were great and the restaurant was very clean. We will definitely return for another visit... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Cater for vegetarians
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Hot Tub
- Spa bath
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|