Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 22nd July 2019
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 23rd July 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good225
- smarsh125495Trip Type:FamilyHidden, little gem!Friday, 12th July 2019Cannot fault this hotel overall. Very well situated for visiting both Newcastle and Durham. The staff simply couldn't do enough to make our stay special. They ensured that our request for twin beds... Read full review
- Steve BRugby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst RateMonday, 15th July 2019We have stopped here many times before on our way to the North East. Ideally located for the A1. Service and facilities are very good and excellent value for money. Friendly, helpful staff. The... Read full review
- KentrefMedway, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood medium quality hotelWednesday, 17th July 2019The Bannatyne is an above average hotel, rating is 3 star. It is comfortable, reasonably priced, front desk staff are good. Room was clean, well prepared on the ground floor which was a bonus. Would... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.