Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 28th Sept 2021
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 29th Sept 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good251
- Emily BLeighton Buzzard, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessNot as good as a premier innTuesday, 21st September 2021I stayed at this hotel for business over night as I thought it would be a positive change from a premier inn/ travel lodge. The lady on reception was absolutely lovely and first impressions were... Read full review
- Gypsy008Bridport, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelWonderful staff, budget hotelWednesday, 22nd September 2021The staff here were particularly helpful and lovely, Colin especially. The hotel is perfectly clean but is definitely budget. I had a premium room that had no point for charging toothbrush (or... Read full review
- idleboy1960Bradford, United KingdomFirst Bannatyne ExperienceWednesday, 22nd September 2021Needed a good location to access Durham for a short stay & was more than happy when Bannatyne popped up on our search. My wife was over the moon with the swimming pool experience & commented on the... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.