Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 23rd May 2022
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 24th May 2022
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good259
- kmarko257951Edinburgh, United KingdomMay 2022Wednesday, 18th May 2022Hotel was lovely, staff helpful at the hotel, recommend booking direct with Bannantyne as I wasn’t aware of the surcharge to use facilities of healthclub as booked via 3rd party, Would have liked... Read full review
- emmacawley121Fantastic stayWednesday, 18th May 2022Excellent hotel, lovely room and staff are very friendly. The spa is also really nice and clean, was lovely and relaxing. Pubs close by such as the Belmont and beef eater really nice and good for... Read full review
- premfr716026Caernarfon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAn above average motorway stop.Saturday, 21st May 2022Quiet modern hotel conveniently placed. Friendly well stocked reception. The modern spa and pool building was just across the way. Nice takeaway pizzeria just round the corner. For negatives, The... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.