Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 27th Feb 2021
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 28th Feb 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good247
- 328annmariedTeignmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessConsidering COVID, cleanliness clearly not high on the agenda!Friday, 9th October 2020Arrived at the hotel in the afternoon, checked in, COVID precautions in place at reception desk. Allocated a room on the 3rd floor, made my way up and into the room and was immediately disappointed... Read full review
- b00smithNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomAmazingFriday, 23rd October 2020Amazing value for money, lovely spa break all the staff are helpful and willing to answer any questions at all. It was my first time at a spa and I loved it. I didn’t know what to expect but when I... Read full review
- vlerou303169Trip Type:BusinessGreatMonday, 22nd February 2021Highly recommend beds were exceptionally comfortable. Very clean. Obviously only vital stays allowed so it was quiet too. Great location from motorway. As I’m not local I wasn’t sure what food I... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.