Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 22nd Feb 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 23rd Feb 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good209
- Lisa433Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySuperSaturday, 26th January 2019Stayed here for 1 night for sisters 50th , staff were fabulous really friendly and very accommodating, rooms spacious and really clean .. the bonus to this hotel is you receive free full day passes... Read full review
- 725kristophersSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice breakSaturday, 2nd February 2019Stayed here for a night away, hotel was in a ideal location only a 10 minute taxi ride from the city centre, room was as expected clean and tidy, revived free drinks upon arrival a nice touch! The... Read full review
- Mariah ELondon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAverageWednesday, 20th February 2019It was a standard 3* hotel. Room was nice and spacious, but the floor wasn’t very clean - I found and fake nail and bottle top on my floor. Restaurants food was average and not very careful when... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.