Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th May 2019
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th May 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good218
- Passenger60557909025Trip Type:CouplesLeisure FacilitiesWednesday, 8th May 2019We booked via booking.com and when we arrived at the hotel we were advised that we had to pay £10 extra for the leisure facilities as they weren't included in the price. This is the only hotel I've... Read full review
- Actium70LondonTrip Type:Solo travelVery disturbed one night stayTuesday, 14th May 2019The rooms are lovely and clean and the bed was very comfortable. However, given the distant location away from the town and cost of a night's stay one would think that breakfast should be included to... Read full review
- Venture34738688025Bedlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSpa and overnight stayTuesday, 21st May 2019Wonderful service at both the spa and hotel, the staff were so helpful and friendly even down to the cleaning staff, would certainly recommend if your looking to relax and rewind, pool was clean and... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.