Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 24th Feb 2020
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 25th Feb 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good246
- Q7961UYgavinSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery pleasant stay.Monday, 20th January 2020My girlfriend and I stayed for 1 night. The room was awesome, bed was huge and the pool was a good size. Perfect location just outside of Durham. I'm just filling in the rest of this review with... Read full review
- Sadielouise1Leeds, United KingdomOk but no luxuryTuesday, 11th February 2020We went for a relaxing retreat but the spa was like a sports centre with a rowdy bar. The only luxury was inside the treatment area. The hotel was ok but nothing special and nobody explained to us... Read full review
- andrewbelliGood hotelFriday, 21st February 2020Well placed in Durham. Plenty of parking and quiet at night when we stayed. Friendly and amenable staff with a gym and food available. We have stayed here before and found it's good value for... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|