Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 20th Sept 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 21st Sept 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good235
- rush422Trip Type:CouplesOvernight staySunday, 8th September 2019Good value, comfy bed, good spa facilities with discounts for guests, easy to find and good parking. However breakfast was priced per item and even charged for drinks which were free in the room, not... Read full review
- pjones402521Trip Type:BusinessAce staySunday, 15th September 2019Excellent location,service,friendly staff,clean rooms,good location for my first business meeting the next day,free parking and WiFi,easy to find on sat nav I used the hotel on a business trip and... Read full review
- ayshaclark86Trip Type:CouplesNice spa breakMonday, 16th September 2019Booked for an overnight blissful spa break. Room was very comfortable unfortunately there was a problem with the drain in the bathroom as the smell was awful but didn’t report it until morning as we... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.