Valhalla North is a family run business founded in 2019 by partners Carl & Kat.
We have a passion for axe throwing and all things historical so naturally, a badass axe throwing centre with a Viking theme was born! The entire operation is built on passion and we pride ourselves on being as knowledgeable as possible, putting our best into everything we do and we will not be beaten on customer service or experience!
We are very passionate about our local community and giving back to those who need a helping hand from time to time, we host regular charity events and each month we donate to local food banks.
We work with as many small local companies as possible, you can check them out on our affiliates page here!
It's the best place in the country to throw some axes, loose some arrows and sip down a cold beer (or a horn of mead).
COME GET YOUR VIKING ON!
Looking for something extra for your next event?
What's more badass than Axe Throwing?
Trick question... Nothing!
Book the Valkyrie (Mobile Axe Throwing Trailer) for your next party, corporate day, birthday, wedding, festival, fayre, open day, rally... you name it and we will bring Valhalla North to you!
Don't have room for a 20ft trailer? WE GOT YOU COVERED!
We also have an Inflatable axe throwing range and free standing targets which can be used for axe throwing AND archery! So we can cover any event or party no matter what space you have available!
Your safety is our number one priority! We are the only axe throwing centre in the north of the country who are 'Visit England' affiliated which means our health, safety & hygiene standards are held to the highest level!
We are also a proud member of the IATF, (International axe throwing federation) Which means Valhalla North is the place to be for competitive axe throwing in the UK. The IATF has extremely stringent rules on safety which we are proud to meet and maintain on a daily basis!
Valhalla North is fully accessible and meets all requirements for the disability equality act 2010.
We take great pride in everything we do and are more than happy to have a chat if you have any questions or concerns. Please don't hesitate to drop us an email; email@example.com
£20 per person for 1.5 hour axe throwing session
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2022 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous StartUp Awards North East 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous Make Your Mark Awards 2022 2022
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- TheRedQueenXIIITrip Type:CouplesAmazing funSaturday, 14th January 2023Such a fun activity to do. First time going with my other half. The staff are super friendly and will coach you on your technique to improve throwing. Will definitely be back as I need the practice! Read full review
- Thea3258Hickleton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily fun throwing an axe🪓Saturday, 21st January 2023Our son and daughter in law booked this for us all, we didn’t know what to expect, originally I was just going to watch but as soon as I saw what it was I decided to take part, I’m so glad I did, the... Read full review
- 765ellisjYarm, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat venue, great value for money - fantastic experienceMonday, 30th January 2023This is the second time I’ve been to Valhalla and I’ll definitely be back again. Staff are fantastically friendly and get you settled and safe in no time. There are drinks and snacks available on... Read full review
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Facilities must be booked
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Time limited visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for school groups
- First Aid
- Fully qualified instructors
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- All Year
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|