Tel: +44 01833 631107
A registered charity and company limited by guarantee, The Witham is a community venue for theatre, music, art and social events, reliant on your support. Governed by a board of trustees, our facilities range from the architecturally award-winning café bar to a fully-renovated Victorian music hall. There’s also a gallery and a box office. Our gift shop doubles as a Visitor Information Point for the area. Free wifi is available throughout. Parking is plentiful.
For private hire, there’s a variety of rooms suitable for business meetings and classes, and from time to time, some charming studios for micro businesses to rent.
The fully-accessible rear of the building is enhanced by a hay meadow, a shepherdess caravan for children’s play and an outside seating area – perfect for enjoying food and drink before a show.
Become a Friend of The Witham
The support of Friends is fundamental to The Witham’s long-term success. The rewards of being a Friend include:
- advanced booking for selected events
- access to at least one exclusive pre- or post-show gathering with the opportunity to meet performers or gain insights behind-the-scenes
- seasonal updates on The Witham’s successes and challenges
- automatic enrolment in The Witham Film Club
- special exclusive Friends’ events.
Annual membership runs from the start of the month in which you join, and the cost is £25 for one and £40 for two people living at the same address and registering at the same time. Join online here.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Access Statement - Please see below
- On-Site café/restaurant
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|