Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good58
- Claire ONorth East England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMammy to be package but check your bank account afterwards!Monday, 29th April 2019I have visited Seaham Hall Spa many times and I've always enjoyed it and found the staff really helpful. My husband booked a surprise mammy to be spa package for my birthday. The Beauty therapist was... Read full review
- Debs WSaddleworthTrip Type:Friends getawayBirthday treatMonday, 20th May 2019I came here with my friend as a treat for both of our birthdays. I'd never been before, but my friend had and she was very complimentary about the spa prior to our visit. When we arrived, my friend... Read full review
- Vickila87Sunderland, United KingdomSpa dayTuesday, 21st May 2019I booked a spa day for my mother’s special birthday, which included two treatments, lunch and a full day of spa use. I hadn’t visited Seaham Hall before, but my mother had previously been and loved... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.