Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good57
- Fozzibear999Washington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFrankly Under whelmed.Saturday, 20th April 2019I visited with my wife, who had booked it for my birthday. We have visited lots of spas and were looking forward to what we had been told by many was the premier spa in the North East. Visited with... Read full review
- Ameski82Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnfortunately not quite as good as previous visitsSunday, 28th April 2019Having visited Seaham Hall Spa on several previous occasions I was slightly disappointed this time. No complimentary drink on arrival this time and several of the facilities around the spa area were... Read full review
- Claire ONorth East England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMammy to be package but check your bank account afterwards!Monday, 29th April 2019I have visited Seaham Hall Spa many times and I've always enjoyed it and found the staff really helpful. My husband booked a surprise mammy to be spa package for my birthday. The Beauty therapist was... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.