Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good63
- Syd2OnTourSydney, AustraliaTrip Type:FamilyExcellent spaSunday, 16th February 2020Fantastic facilities and spa experience. The only things that prevented a five star review was the food quality. The pan Asian restaurant was a bit of a let down. Read full review
- D3679EKsmNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDon’t waste your money nothing luxurious about it!Monday, 24th February 2020Went with friends for a twilight spa left feeling so disappointed, hadn’t been for a few years but it’s really ran down, shabby and the treatment I received was a “massage” but it was just someone... Read full review
- adlambNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelAmazing MassageWednesday, 4th March 2020Had the most amazing 'Work It Out' massage at the Serentiy Spa in Seaham Hall. My therapist, Donna, was brilliant. She really tailored the massage to help work out months of knots and built up... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.