Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good54
- Stephanie RHartlepool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTwilight SpaWednesday, 24th October 2018Lovely experience and felt very relaxed. We decided to eat first prior to the spa so we didn't have to get dry. Food was lovely and not too filling. Pad Thai was delicious and probably the best one... Read full review
- Angela MDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBirthday treat....expensive drinks!Sunday, 2nd December 2018I was treated to a spa morning & lunch for my 40th birthday. Staff were lovely, the spa was so relaxing and lunch was delicious. My only criticism is the massively inflated drink prices....£12.20 for... Read full review
- lauraelsdonMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery poor spa service. Not worth the high prices!Sunday, 2nd December 2018Booked a half day spa day for 3 girls and were really looking forward to it. Arrived 20 minutes early as advised, and were given our consultation forms and offered drinks. Filled in our forms and... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.