Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good62
- mikeyd1179Trip Type:CouplesSo relaxingSaturday, 21st December 2019For my parents birthday we booked to stay at Seaham Hall. As part of the deal you have use of the spa facilities from noon. The atmosphere inside the spa is very relaxing. The changing rooms are... Read full review
- olivi_e2016Leeds, United KingdomSpa VisitSaturday, 28th December 2019Myself and a few friends who travel regularly, decided to visit the spa as a taster as our friend is getting married next year and wanted to check it out. Unfortunately one of our friends immediate... Read full review
- shellbee2020Chelmsford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPerfectWednesday, 8th January 2020Visited with my husband whilst up North. Living in Essex we have not found a spa down South that comes anywhere close to Seaham Hall. I would also like to add that I think Rockliffe Hall could learn... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.