Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good63
- 669stefaniewHoughton-le-Spring, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHen partyWednesday, 15th June 2022I had stayed here one night had use of the facilities had 2 treatments as a nice gift from my sister for my hen party the food drinks everything was amazing we had the en suite too and that was... Read full review
- CarolineWalkerSeamer, United KingdomFab spa weekendSunday, 21st August 2022Gorgeous spa weekend. The Garden Suite with hot tub was a lovely room. The garden was bigger than expected and the hot tub was lush! Spa is really nice and despite a Saturday in August wasn’t too... Read full review
- DLT82Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing Spa Day!Tuesday, 30th August 2022Came here with my mum on Sunday for a birthday treat for my 40th. We both had an amazing day. The ladies at reception were so friendly and welcoming. The spa itself was easily the best I have been... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.