Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- debbiewY9340URTwilight SpaFriday, 8th April 2022Having been to seaham hall twilight Spa before, I had high expectations. I don't normally leave a review but felt that I needed to following this visit. We were really disappointed with the meal and... Read full review
- abbyhU4823XVPerfect Spa Day!Monday, 16th May 2022Me and my mam enjoyed a spa day yesterday and we loved it! The lady on Reception explained everything perfectly, the treatment therapists were so friendly and did an amazing job, the facilities were... Read full review
- 669stefaniewTrip Type:Friends getawayHen partyWednesday, 15th June 2022I had stayed here one night had use of the facilities had 2 treatments as a nice gift from my sister for my hen party the food drinks everything was amazing we had the en suite too and that was... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.