Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good63
- emilyward1995Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent, can’t wait to return!Sunday, 25th June 2023Visited the spa with my mum as a birthday present and I hadn’t been since before COVID! Was just as excellent as I remembered. It wasn’t busy which was great as there was plenty of room to enjoy all... Read full review
- Sophie SAmazing Customer Care!Monday, 4th September 2023This was the first time we had visited seaham hall and it’s got the best spa facilities I’ve seen. The staff are very helpful and a lady called Lydia showed us around the spa facilities beforehand... Read full review
- zas_677darlingtonLarge partySunday, 17th September 2023Visited with 6 friends for my 40th birthday for a full day package £175 each On arrival we had our advertised "welcome drink" with was orange infused water, not what I was expecting. We managed to... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.