Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall
Tel: +44 0191 516 1400
Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good63
- DLT82Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing Spa Day!Tuesday, 30th August 2022Came here with my mum on Sunday for a birthday treat for my 40th. We both had an amazing day. The ladies at reception were so friendly and welcoming. The spa itself was easily the best I have been... Read full review
- reviewk2021Twilight spa disgusting price.Saturday, 31st December 2022Twilight spa, going up in price all the time. It's now £115 per person!!! Absolutely disgusting. It was literally £95 per person. Just a few month ago. And before that it was £75. We will be going... Read full review
- chrisp1SunderlandSeaham hall spaThursday, 23rd March 2023Not the same standard as before. I booked a Twilight Spa as a treat for Mother's Day for myself and my mum, who had never visited before but had heard how lovely the spa was on my last visit. We... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.