Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good43
- Shorna_90SunderlandTrip Type:CouplesLovely Twilight SpaMonday, 22nd January 2018I have visited Seaham Hall Spa on numerous occasions - most recently on a Monday evening in January for a Twilight spa. We were greeted on arrival by friendly reception staff, given a raspberry tea... Read full review
- Pam BHartlepool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTwilightMonday, 22nd January 2018Monday 15th jan 2018, my son bought us a twilight spa package for christmas and we added treatments to this packages, Arrived at spa to a beautiful warm welcome from the 5 star reception team, we... Read full review
- Faybeline13Tyne and Wear, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLazy SundayWednesday, 10th January 2018Visited Seaham Hall at the weekend as I had a lazy Sunday spa day booked in the Serenity Spa. I live local to Seaham Hall so have visited a few times but have never got round to writing a review... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.