Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good51
- Amiee KTrip Type:CouplesTwilight packageSaturday, 15th September 2018I had such a lovely evening at spa with my partner. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. Great money for value with the Twilight package, the food portions were very large and filling with... Read full review
- jake37Oxford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPerfect visit.Saturday, 15th September 2018We stayed 4 nights in this wonderful peaceful hotel, wonderful junior suite, the room was immaculate , everything you would need, for comfort rest and relaxation, great food the service fantastic... Read full review
- ansybelSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat spa!Wednesday, 12th September 2018Great facilities and excellent spa treatments. Best spa in the north east! Looking forward to our next booking at Christmas. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.