Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good59
- zakattack19Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNo serenity here: From great to awful in 6 weeksFriday, 14th June 2019Service appalling to non existent. Attitude of staff varied from an abrasive and bossy receptionist on checking in (do you really hate your life that much and are your customers truly such... Read full review
- diceman7Seaham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPost run relaxation retreatTuesday, 18th June 2019But words are things, and a small drop of ink, Falling like dew, upon a thought, produces That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think. Is a quote by lord byron and he did stay here once or... Read full review
- Gemma252London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely spa, Shame about the restaurantFriday, 12th July 2019Went for the twilight package on a Tuesday evening, and enjoyed the spa facilities. There were a variety of pools to go in which is great! What we found disappointing was that we wanted to change... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.