Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2023
- AA AA - 5 Star Red Award 2023
- AA AA Notable Wine List Award 2023
- Regional and Miscellaneous Boutique Hotelier- Best Boutique Spa 2023 2023
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- Solivagant_BethNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomNot worth £195 for the dayFriday, 3rd November 2023This is a difficult review, I have been to Seaham Hall serenity spa and the ozone restaurant a number of times and in the past left 5 star reviews. Unfortunately, I don’t think I can this time... Read full review
- Carla TSunderland, United KingdomNot a 5 star experience (sadly)...Friday, 26th January 2024My partner bought me the Twilight Spa Experience with treatment for my Christmas gift. Given that I have been unwell for the last 8 months he felt the downtime would be good for me. They were... Read full review
- karennI7232FFAmazing.Monday, 29th January 2024Amazing day at Seaham Hall Spa with 2 friends. The food was amazing, best Thai curry I've ever had. The lady in the kitchen kept me occupied, she was mesmerising with her wok skills, flames... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.