Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- Jo CUnited KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWas not disappointedSunday, 4th October 2020A beautiful Spa in a fabulous setting. Due to the restrictions in being able to offer some of the Spa services I only booked a massage this time rather than a day or half day package. I was not... Read full review
- Therobsons30County Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellentSaturday, 29th May 2021Just amazing! From walking in at reception, the friendly service and hospitality was excellent. Temperature taken on arrival, all staff wearing masks, it felt really safe. We asked to move our... Read full review
- 849hayleyfTrip Type:CouplesFriendly staff, amazing food and great new featuresWednesday, 2nd June 2021I visited the serenity spa for the twilight package with my husband for our 5th wedding anniversary. We alway visit for our anniversary and really missed our trip last year due to lockdown. When we... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.