Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good41
- Trip Type:CouplesRelax, recuperate and revitalise.Wednesday, 8th November 2017Excellent spa facilities and treatments available, all staff very attentive to your needs but happy to leave you to relax and enjoy the facilities. Towels, robes and slippers plentiful, fluffy and... Read full review
- Ratti50Clitheroe, United Kingdomre Seaham SPAWednesday, 8th November 2017It was very good, apart from the fact that (apart from the swishing water in the spa pool area) there were uncomfortable 'ping.. ping.....ping' noises at irregular intervals and in different pitches... Read full review
- Billingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHen spaTuesday, 7th November 2017The most fabulous spa, a well deserved 5 bubbles awarded. I've been several times, each occasion just as relaxing and special. The place where my partner and I were chilled enough to decide on... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.