If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out, Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City, Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 65 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 60% off brands you love every day. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags and premium cosmetics. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop, there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, 55 acres of landscaped parkland, complimentary wifi throughout the centre and a free children’s play park to guarantee a great day out.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good116
- realdeal_9north east englandTrip Type:FamilyGood shopping tripThursday, 29th December 2022Went here after lunch with family for a few hours,was a cold wind through the place but we wrapped up warm could do with them portable heaters that pubs use from ceiling to warm place up,a few seated... Read full review
- MickmmbTrip Type:FamilyWell behaved dog’s not able to come along.Sunday, 22nd January 2023I can take my dog to the high street what is the difference here. I do not want to take him into shops just take him along and no I don’t want to go to the 50 acres of park land it’s not the same. Read full review
- ashovercoupleSedgefield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWell done Michelle!Wednesday, 1st February 2023I'm definitely not a shopping fan but found this store quite impressive, particularly the areas selling freshly-baked goods, meats (you could ask to taste) and fish. Best of all, however, has to be... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Station nearby
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring Traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.