If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out, Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City, Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 65 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 60% off brands you love every day. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags and premium cosmetics. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop, there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, 55 acres of landscaped parkland, complimentary wifi throughout the centre and a free children’s play park to guarantee a great day out.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good115
- davidwilliambarnesBlackpool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPicturesqueTuesday, 22nd February 2022What a lovely, stand out building. A lot of thought has been put into this place as it is so modern and clean. It is very family friendly and the staff in the shops are cheerful and helpful(bar the... Read full review
- 533marysiapDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant experience with the ECO TEAMThursday, 3rd March 2022The eco event last weekend was absolutely brilliant. Thanks to Phil and the team who were all so welcoming and friendly. We so enjoyed the Earth Walk and forgot how chilly it was. Phil (Ecologist... Read full review
- colin wGateshead, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesShocked and surprisedMonday, 11th April 2022Have to agree with a fellow reviewer it’s open air yet no dogs allowed in 2022 this is not acceptable I’ve been to several places country wide and find dogs are acceptable not only in the open areas... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Station nearby
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring Traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.