Dalton Park Outlet Shopping Destination
Tel: +44 0191 526 6500
If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out, Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City, Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 65 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 60% off brands you love every day. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags and premium cosmetics. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop, there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, 55 acres of landscaped parkland, complimentary wifi throughout the centre and a free children’s play park to guarantee a great day out.
Dalton Park is also a dog-friendly destination, with hydration stations, disposable poo bags and dog waste bins installed at each entrance, and Doggy First Aid kits will be located at Customer Services. You'll also find lots of dog-friendly stores displaying a ‘We’re dog friendly’ window sticker and dogs are also welcome to explore the 55 acres of landscaped parkland.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good118
- MrsCoolingWashington, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPretty impressed!Friday, 24th February 2023Visited for the first time today. Expected a few outlet stores here and there like a retail park set up but this is actually like an outdoor shopping centre. Plenty of shops to explore and a huge car... Read full review
- 764graemehCounty Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMORRISON'S CAFE DALTON PARK...Never again in a SaturdaySaturday, 4th March 2023Let's take a Trip to Dalton Park 'n pop into Morrison's for Lunch. Parking is Ample after driving 25 miles but not So for the 'Brunch'. The Queue to be served was only 5 deep however the wait was 2O... Read full review
- realdeal_9north east englandTrip Type:FamilyDog friendly ???Monday, 29th May 2023Regular visiter here and nice for a couple of hours or so retail therapy with some good shops with discount prices unless you call into cadburys shop and prices dearer than local shops,today was the... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Station nearby
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring Traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.