If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 60% off brands you love every day. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, complimentary wifi throughout the centre and a free children’s playarea to help create a great day out.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good113
- italian987United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat place - need more shopsSunday, 6th June 2021Visited this places as we had heard the advertisement on the radio about the outlet. Wasn’t to far away for us which was a bonus. Plenty of car parking and was a few bus stops around aswell. There’s... Read full review
- M2343DAheatherrTrip Type:Solo travelCosmetics Company Staff Very HelpfulFriday, 25th June 2021Bought a foundation cover up this morning at the Cosmetics Company at Dalton Park and was served by Holly, she was extremely helpful and had a lovely manner, I didnt know what was the best product to... Read full review
- RachelgttMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCould do with having more stores aimed at younger shoppers!Friday, 30th July 2021It’s a fab shopping centre. It has a range of stores and restaurants, and the cinema is good too. My reason for not rating it 5/5 is because I think it could benefit from having a greater selection... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.