If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 60% off brands you love every day. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, complimentary wifi throughout the centre and a free children’s playarea to help create a great day out.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good114
- TezmcdonnellNorth East England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOne of the only open air outlets that don’t allow dogsSaturday, 2nd October 2021Very disappointed visiting, we were told no dogs !!. Not much signage and who isn’t welcoming dogs now. Visiting other outlets such as Greta Green welcome all dogs shops included. I am sure this... Read full review
- Lakin93Trip Type:FamilyToiletsThursday, 7th October 2021I just want to say how impressed I was with the toilets in Dalton Park! I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old, and finding available toilet and changing facilities for them both can be hard! These... Read full review
- samm00rNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelFantastic placeSunday, 10th October 2021Fantastic calm peaceful a joy to shop excellent I go twice week love it. Best place in north east friendly lovely staff going there few hrs Carnt wait. Pleased no dogs keeps place cleaner I have a... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.