If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 50% off brands you love every day. Theres everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewellery and shiny new shoes.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cafes dotted throughout the mall you can sit back and relax with a cuppa and maybe a peice of cake. If you are a bit more hungry head to the restaurant piazza where you can unwind over dinner.
There's also a 7 screen Cineworld at Dalton Park which is situated above the restaurant piazza where you can enjoy all the latest movie releases on the big screen.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
- 2019 video
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good105
- Rebecca PTrip Type:FamilyCustomer serviceSunday, 29th December 2019We where visiting dalton park today for a bit of shopping and we couldn’t find a coffee shop anywhere that was packed and our 5 month old baby needed feeding we found the customer service building... Read full review
- brianmorley29Trip Type:Solo travelShoppingFriday, 3rd January 2020I was looking for items for people. There is such a wide variety of outlets you are spoiled for choice.I found everything I needed. It is well worth a visit even to just window shop. Read full review
- Norma JSunderland, United KingdomA trip to Dalton Park means a trip to Frankie & Benny'sThursday, 16th January 2020Cant resist not going here for lunch, friendly staff, good service and quick. Good choice of main courses and desserts. Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 11:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.