If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 50% off brands you love every day. Theres everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewellery and shiny new shoes.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cafes dotted throughout the mall you can sit back and relax with a cuppa and maybe a peice of cake. If you are a bit more hungry head to the restaurant piazza where you can unwind over dinner.
There's also a 7 screen Cineworld at Dalton Park which is situated above the restaurant piazza where you can enjoy all the latest movie releases on the big screen.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good87
- Steve SGrange-over-Sands, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDecent Outlet with decent shopsMonday, 11th March 2019This is a decent outlet with a decent choice of shops, a couple of empty units (saw 3) but the place is on one level like a main street, easy for the infirm, especially wheelchair users. Partially... Read full review
- SC12459Trip Type:FamilyThis is why we shop online!Wednesday, 13th March 2019Terrible design unless the were trying for the barely weather proof wind tunnel effect that looks like shipping containers from the road and like a fenced off building site from the car park. The... Read full review
- kevan rSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesKFC Dalton ParkThursday, 21st March 2019called in for a snack on 21/09/2019 with my wife Christine, walked in all staff young and just laughing carrying on , no interest in serving at all, when we were eventually served there was only one... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 11:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.