** We are pleased to let you know that Dalton Park has reopened with a select number of stores. Shopping at Dalton Park may look a little different at the moment but we are fortunate that it is outdoor centre with reasonable space to accommodate social distancing, whilst still providing an enjoyable shopping environment - please visit website for details**
If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 50% off brands you love every day. Theres everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewellery and shiny new shoes.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cafes dotted throughout the mall you can sit back and relax with a cuppa and maybe a peice of cake. If you are a bit more hungry head to the restaurant piazza where you can unwind over dinner.
There's also a 7 screen Cineworld at Dalton Park which is situated above the restaurant piazza where you can enjoy all the latest movie releases on the big screen.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
- 2019 video
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good109
- morittatoniiTrip Type:Friends getawayWorth the tripMonday, 9th March 2020Should say adidas was amazing such bargain prices full really good trainers! Cosmetic shops were also amazing! Prices were unbelievable .an estee lauder lipstick from 9.50-£17!!! And gift pack were... Read full review
- JazzJPHDurham, United KingdomSome Decent ShopsWednesday, 11th March 2020Dalton Park is worth the trip if you're local. It's nothing like York or Cheshire outlets - it is much smaller. The layout is convenient though, with the large car park and the crescent shape shop... Read full review
- Nicd266Seaham, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGood Selection of ShopsFriday, 19th June 2020Good selection of shops including Next, M&S, Bedeck, Christy plus many food outlets. Lots of bargains. Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We are pleased to let you know that Dalton Park has reopened with a select number of stores. Shopping at Dalton Park may look a little different at the moment but we are fortunate that it is outdoor centre with reasonable space to accommodate social distancing, whilst still providing an enjoyable shopping environment - Over the next few weeks, we will be open from 10am - 5pm every day, Monday to Sunday. please visit website for details.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.