**Due to the government restrictions relating to Covid-19 Dalton Park is partially closed from 5th November until 2nd December. Stores deemed essential will remain open along with some offering click & collect or food and drinks to go. Further details can be found here.
Only our central entrance, beside Subway, is currently open. I fyou are visiting any of the stores still operating you will need to use this middle entrance. Cash machines and Amazon lockers can also still be accessed.
Our priority is, and has been throughout this crisis, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, our brand partners and their teams, and our staff. We will continue to closely monitor the information and advice from the government and Public Health England and will reopen as soon as we are able to.
Thank you to all our customers for your continued support during this difficult time, stay safe and stay in touch. We will be running our social channels throughout this period.**
If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 50% off brands you love every day. Theres everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewellery and shiny new shoes.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cafes dotted throughout the mall you can sit back and relax with a cuppa and maybe a peice of cake. If you are a bit more hungry head to the restaurant piazza where you can unwind over dinner.
There's also a 7 screen Cineworld at Dalton Park (cinema is temporarily closed) which is situated above the restaurant piazza where you can enjoy all the latest movie releases on the big screen.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
- 2019 video
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good110
- SavvyoldbirdFabulous FoodThursday, 24th September 2020I love Dalton Park it has excellent shops and great rage of food outlets. I think 5 stars needs to go to Codrophenia Fish shop. Today was the second time we have visited the first was earlier this... Read full review
- graemeieTrip Type:CouplesStupid PeopleSaturday, 3rd October 2020My first time of actually going to shops. ( Not for food). First got to Dalton Park not too bad. People adhering to 2mtr rule. One way direction etc.after about 30 minutes that was it . Ever idiot... Read full review
- sandrac58Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA shopping afternoonWednesday, 21st October 2020We have been to Dalton Park many times over the years, but this was only the 2nd time since lockdown..covid restrictions are in place and very much adhered to by all the shops. Plenty of bargains to... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
* We are pleased to let you know that Dalton Park has reopened with a select number of stores. Shopping at Dalton Park may look a little different at the moment but we are fortunate that it is outdoor centre with reasonable space to accommodate social distancing, whilst still providing an enjoyable shopping environment - Over the next few weeks, we will be open from 10am - 5pm every day, Monday to Sunday. please visit website for details.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.