If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 60% off brands you love every day. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, complimentary wifi throughout the centre and a free children’s playarea to help create a great day out.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good110
- SavvyoldbirdFabulous FoodThursday, 24th September 2020I love Dalton Park it has excellent shops and great rage of food outlets. I think 5 stars needs to go to Codrophenia Fish shop. Today was the second time we have visited the first was earlier this... Read full review
- graemeieTrip Type:CouplesStupid PeopleSaturday, 3rd October 2020My first time of actually going to shops. ( Not for food). First got to Dalton Park not too bad. People adhering to 2mtr rule. One way direction etc.after about 30 minutes that was it . Ever idiot... Read full review
- sandrac58Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA shopping afternoonWednesday, 21st October 2020We have been to Dalton Park many times over the years, but this was only the 2nd time since lockdown..covid restrictions are in place and very much adhered to by all the shops. Plenty of bargains to... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.