If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 50% off brands you love every day. Theres everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewellery and shiny new shoes.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cafes dotted throughout the mall you can sit back and relax with a cuppa and maybe a peice of cake. If you are a bit more hungry head to the restaurant piazza where you can unwind over dinner.
There's also a 7 screen Cineworld at Dalton Park which is situated above the restaurant piazza where you can enjoy all the latest movie releases on the big screen.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good81
- tezlasouth shields tyne wearTrip Type:Couplesnot brilliantSaturday, 24th November 2018went to dalton park some good shops some not so good dont bother with cadburys outlet you can get stuff cheaper in asda Read full review
- cazzzie987Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAwful stuck up sales assistant!Sunday, 25th November 2018Absolutely shocking service. We got a pair of £55 shoes in June, the heel was coming away and we went back to exchange them as that should not happen in that short time. We were 'greeted' by an... Read full review
- Kidda2014North Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood for a day outSaturday, 8th December 2018Dalton Park has so much going for it, well signposted plenty of free parking and a good mix of shops. It’s partly under cover and well laid out and now there are more places to eat and for... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 11:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.