If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out, Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City, Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 65 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 70% off your favourite brands. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags and premium cosmetics. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, New Balance, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop, there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, 55 acres of landscaped parkland, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the centre and a free children’s play park to guarantee a great day out.
Dalton Park is also a dog-friendly destination, with hydration stations, disposable poo bags and dog waste bins installed at each entrance, and Doggy First Aid kits will be located at Customer Services. You'll also find lots of dog-friendly stores displaying a ‘We’re dog friendly’ window sticker and dogs are also welcome to explore the 55 acres of landscaped parkland.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good119
- Kevin FSunderland, United KingdomClothes shopping at another levelTuesday, 17th October 2023Went here with my wife, what an amazing experience, clothes shopping at another level. All staff just really nice and so helpful, best service I`ve ever encountered. Varied choice at very... Read full review
- Terry MAvoidSaturday, 11th November 2023The traffic management is diabolocal. We sat on the car for over an hour waiting to get out of our parking space as they had no control. The prices in the shoos weren't discounted that much. Go... Read full review
- Sharon sCalvin KleinMonday, 20th November 2023Calvin Klein , Dalton Park. Don't ask staff for help finding anything , I asked one of the ladies for help finding a pair of jeans , she said she'd be right back then walked past me twice just... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Dog Friendly
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub, Etto.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Station nearby
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information - Dog friendly
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Closed Christmas Day.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring Traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.