If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out, Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
Just 20 minutes from Durham City, Dalton Park is located near the stunning Durham Heritage Coast. The bright and airy outdoor shopping centre has over 65 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 70% off your favourite brands. There’s everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories such as luxury handbags and premium cosmetics. You will find a mix of designer and high street brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Levi, M&S, Molton Brown, New Balance, Radley and Lindt.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop, there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cosy cafes dotted throughout the mall including Starbucks and Costa where you can sit back and relax with a coffee and maybe a piece of cake. Or head to Codrophenia, a retro style restaurant serving traditional fish and chips.
There is free parking all day every day at Dalton Park, shop mobility, 55 acres of landscaped parkland, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the centre and a free children’s play park to guarantee a great day out.
Dalton Park is also a dog-friendly destination, with hydration stations, disposable poo bags and dog waste bins installed at each entrance, and Doggy First Aid kits will be located at Customer Services. You'll also find lots of dog-friendly stores displaying a ‘We’re dog friendly’ window sticker and dogs are also welcome to explore the 55 acres of landscaped parkland.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good120
- realdeal_9north east englandTrip Type:FamilyNew shopsSunday, 7th January 2024Haven’t been for a few months and nice to see a few new shops here now ,it was fairly busy as weather wasn’t good ,not many dogs around today,car park was almost full so we parked over road near pub... Read full review
- Dionne WTrip Type:Solo travelThe Cosmetic Company - AVOIDThursday, 18th January 2024No refunds or exchanges, awful customer service We recently went in to the store at Dalton Park. I purchased a Mac eyeliner in the store and my mam also purchased one for me as a Christmas present... Read full review
- Valley12345Dogs in storesSaturday, 20th January 2024Went on Saturday and it seemed like, take your dog shopping. Can't believe that dalton park stores are allowing dogs in. Won't be back as I couldn't get the smell of damp dog out of my nose. As you... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Dog Friendly
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, BB's Coffee Shop, Subway, KFC, Costa, Codrophenia, Marston’s Carvery Pub, Etto.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Station nearby
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information - Dog friendly
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
|Monday - Friday
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring Traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.