Our visitor centre offers excellent facilities including an interactive exhibition space, fully equipped education room, gift shop, cafe and public toilets. The Tower Cafe is open daily offering a wonderful selection of home made soups, sandwiches, scones, pies and cakes. Whether calling in for lunch, ice cream or just a refreshing drink after a walk, a warm and friendly welcome awaits you.
There is a designated barbecue area situated to the left of Temple Field, near the picnic benches. Unauthorised fires are not permitted in any other areas of the park. We ask that all barbecues are disposed of responsibly. Please ensure your barbecue is fully extinguished and cool before putting it into the bin.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good141
- Shirley Jgreat for wanderingMonday, 25th November 2019lovely place for walking with children, buggies, dogs etc. relaxed atmosphere, well cared for, pleasant gardens and grounds. Read full review
- realdeal_9north east englandTrip Type:FamilyLovely parkSunday, 19th January 2020Nice walk through here on a cold clear sunny Sunday,different walking routes and nice little cafe and exhibition centre.all pleasant staff .plenty of dogs on leads and small kids playground but all... Read full review
- Richard9102A Complete Hash UpTuesday, 21st January 2020Hardwick Park has changed enormously over the past ten years, and I regret to say, changed very much for the worst due mainly I feel through the lack of competent park management. Since allowing an... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|