Our visitor centre offers excellent facilities including an interactive exhibition space, fully equipped education room, gift shop, cafe and public toilets. The Tower Cafe is open daily offering a wonderful selection of home made soups, sandwiches, scones, pies and cakes. Whether calling in for lunch, ice cream or just a refreshing drink after a walk, a warm and friendly welcome awaits you.
There is a designated barbecue area situated to the left of Temple Field, near the picnic benches. Unauthorised fires are not permitted in any other areas of the park. We ask that all barbecues are disposed of responsibly. Please ensure your barbecue is fully extinguished and cool before putting it into the bin.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good143
- james11554Trip Type:CouplesAlways clean and brightSunday, 23rd August 2020Hardwick park is great for a stroll always clean and just stunning, never a bad experince when i come. Read full review
- tazwhiteWorthing SussexTrip Type:CouplesNever againTuesday, 8th September 2020Nice site with good facilities but please inform customers just how noisy this site is on a Sunday. If I wanted to listen to screeching tyres and engines revving I would have booked a pitch on a... Read full review
- 315blossomTrip Type:CouplesNice walkThursday, 10th September 2020Visited here a couple of times and always had a lovely walk around the grounds and lake. It is free to enter but the parking is £2 for up to 4 hours (plenty time) and £3 all day. There is lots of... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|