Our visitor centre offers excellent facilities including an interactive exhibition space, fully equipped education room, gift shop, cafe and public toilets. The Tower Cafe is open daily offering a wonderful selection of home made soups, sandwiches, scones, pies and cakes. Whether calling in for lunch, ice cream or just a refreshing drink after a walk, a warm and friendly welcome awaits you.
There is a designated barbecue area situated to the left of Temple Field, near the picnic benches. Unauthorised fires are not permitted in any other areas of the park. We ask that all barbecues are disposed of responsibly. Please ensure your barbecue is fully extinguished and cool before putting it into the bin.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good149
- Will ETrip Type:CouplesHardwick RocksMonday, 21st August 2023Astonishing beauty combined with excellent welcoming facilities Have joined up for a years parking This visit was during Music festival at 830am and still the park was spotless as nature intended... Read full review
- Alison DTrip Type:FamilyOk visitThursday, 31st August 2023Enjoyable visit to the park itself. As we were in a party including a disabled person with a valid blue badge, it was sad to see they charge for disabled parking. A fellow disabled driver had fallen... Read full review
- WheelsagogoGem of a placeTuesday, 17th October 2023Hardwick country park is a gem. We moved from Norfolk a year ago and this park is our favourite place to visit. We usually visit twice a week. All the wildlife so close up is wonderful and really... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|