Our visitor centre offers excellent facilities including an interactive exhibition space, fully equipped education room, gift shop, cafe and public toilets. The Tower Cafe is open daily offering a wonderful selection of home made soups, sandwiches, scones, pies and cakes. Whether calling in for lunch, ice cream or just a refreshing drink after a walk, a warm and friendly welcome awaits you.
There is a designated barbecue area situated to the left of Temple Field, near the picnic benches. Unauthorised fires are not permitted in any other areas of the park. We ask that all barbecues are disposed of responsibly. Please ensure your barbecue is fully extinguished and cool before putting it into the bin.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good147
- C2074UYsusanbTrip Type:Solo travelTranquil Gardens, beautifully tended SueFriday, 8th October 2021Tranquil Park, beautifully tended. A great place to just be at one with nature. Lovely paths, picturesque lakes. Read full review
- PTW7Trip Type:CouplesReally niceMonday, 10th January 2022Beautiful park. Really lovely walk around the lake. Nice little cafe, very busy though. Be careful of the swans, they’ve not shy! Read full review
- abmil64Cleethorpes, United KingdomLovely clean park with great walks and tranquil setting.Sunday, 27th March 2022What a wonderful place to visit. With walks around the lake to watching people feed blue tits. Visited at time of the Festival of Minerva which was very interesting with great special effects. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|