Our restaurant is named after the original Italian Farmhouse in Puglia – the area of Italy that runs from the “spur”, down to the heel of the “boot”, – and we’re proud to be bringing a touch of this fine region to the North East.
We’ve taken to heart the Mediterranean practice of using what’s on your doorstep, by sourcing the Italian Farmhouse’s produce, nearby. Including our white fish which is landed on the North East coast and our beef which is reared on farms just up the road. Of course we also recognise that for our dishes to be truly authentic, sometimes only Italian ingredients will do. This being the reason we import some of our produce directly from the region that inspired it, including the very finest olive oil, risotto rice, coffee and cheese.
So why not sit back, relax and let us take you to the Mediterranean? With a good dose of Italian charm and mouth-watering cuisine – just like Mamma used to make!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£15.00 average price per head|
|2 Course Lunch||£6.66 average price per head|
|2 Course Sunday Lunch||£9.95 average price per head|
|3 Course Sunday Lunch||£12.50 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good176
- Lynnbailey62Trip Type:Friends getawayThe music and food were great but service not up to its usual high standards.Monday, 24th June 2019We visited the Farmhouse for there Jon Turner night. We have been a couple of times before and have always been met by a very friendly Enthusiastic young lady. This time we were not greeted at all... Read full review
- Lorraine ETrip Type:Friends getawayFriendly RestaurantWednesday, 3rd July 2019This Italian Restaurant is a hidden gem. Its attached to a pub tucked down a road off the A690 between Houghton and Ramside/Durham. I have been several times and every time the food is delicious. On... Read full review
- essellteeTrip Type:Friends getawayOutstanding food- poor serviceMonday, 15th July 2019Fantastic food and drink menu. We booked 5 of us in for 12:30. It took 20 minutes for our drinks, then another 30 minutes to order food. The food came fairly quickly (starters and mains). We then... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:00|
* Closed between 15:00 and 17:00.