Our restaurant is named after the original Italian Farmhouse in Puglia – the area of Italy that runs from the “spur”, down to the heel of the “boot”, – and we’re proud to be bringing a touch of this fine region to the North East.
We’ve taken to heart the Mediterranean practice of using what’s on your doorstep, by sourcing the Italian Farmhouse’s produce, nearby. Including our white fish which is landed on the North East coast and our beef which is reared on farms just up the road. Of course we also recognise that for our dishes to be truly authentic, sometimes only Italian ingredients will do. This being the reason we import some of our produce directly from the region that inspired it, including the very finest olive oil, risotto rice, coffee and cheese.
So why not sit back, relax and let us take you to the Mediterranean? With a good dose of Italian charm and mouth-watering cuisine – just like Mamma used to make!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||£15.00 average price per head|
|2 Course Lunch||£6.66 average price per head|
|2 Course Sunday Lunch||£9.95 average price per head|
|3 Course Sunday Lunch||£12.50 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good178
- GraemeL59Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAn enjoyable family mealFriday, 4th October 2019Another enjoyable visit with family. Three courses, all good, all enjoyed, served by friendly helpful staff. Will definitely be back in future. Read full review
- tomgardner2505Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBirthday mealSaturday, 12th October 2019Excellent service, food and wine, made even better as there is an Autumn reduced pricing on the menu. Staff qvery friendly and accommodating and food excellent. My wife had the Pollo crema with the... Read full review
- Kathleen BDurham, United KingdomMost enjoyableTuesday, 15th October 2019My friend and I called today for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed food from the ‘Lunchtime Special’. The best potato skins and squid......good pasta and pizza and tiramisu to die for. Very nice... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:00|
* Closed between 15:00 and 17:00.