**Our road map recommendation to rid the lockdown blues is head straight to the Crewe for "Back Garden Bar Bait" Enjoy Emma's selection of tasty dishes with stunning views of the moors - whatever the weather it'll be sunny times guaranteed here!
Tables for "Back Garden Bar Bait" are available to book daily (12 noon - 3pm) until 16th May. We'll keep the bar open for those wanting an alfresco pint and a nibble until 8pm (last orders 7.30pm) All tables will be located outside on our terrace with blankets and heaters available and we'll confirm your table reservation 24-hours prior just in case of bad weather.**
The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good83
- YorkshirePud_7Barnsley, United KingdomAfter many years away.Saturday, 16th October 2021It was decades since my wife and I lived in the North East and used to visit Blanchland - so calling in for lunch was definitely nostalgia. We found changes - all for the better (e.g. a heating... Read full review
- 174graemewHexham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent food in atmospheric surroundings and very friendly staffFriday, 19th November 2021Excellent food with good choice and generous portions served by very professional and friendly staff. Very atmospheric surroundings getting a real sense of the age of the building Read full review
- shaun1967englandTrip Type:CouplesA very welcoming place with great foodTuesday, 14th December 2021We made a lunchtime reservation at the Lord Crewe Arms on a recommendation from a neighbour. It’s a 45 minute drive for us, but it is most certainly worth the effort. First, it is in the most... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|