The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good80
- Joanie59NorthumberlandTrip Type:CouplesVery disappointingFriday, 20th December 2019We had been looking forward to our visit with friends for a festive lunch having enjoyed this a couple of years ago. This time got off to a bad start when we were seated at a long table next to a... Read full review
- saddwdChester-le-Street, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLove, love, love The Lord Crewe ArmsSaturday, 11th January 2020Blanchland and the surrounding areas are our favourite go-to places for walks and we always end our walk in The Lord Crewe, enjoying a scone with jam and cream and a cuppa. So I was absolutely... Read full review
- alank615Stamford, United KingdomBirthday celebrationSaturday, 11th January 2020All the family together and what a splendid time. We love it here with the old Abbot’s buildings now a restaurant and hotel. Excellent service by all the staff. Sardines to start and then a very good... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|