The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good80
- lucyc661Ewloe, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOut of this world... Stargazing NightFriday, 18th October 2019Holidaying over from north wales. Had a fantastic night at the stargazing event, even though it was cloudy outside we thoroughly enjoyed the talk over at the gatehouse with our enthusiastic... Read full review
- ClareLeyburnLeyburnDisappointingWednesday, 30th October 2019We have visited the Lord Crew Arms on two previous occasions and have thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I have to admit to being an absolute fan of the place. I love the very sympathetic renovation that... Read full review
- lelkel-foodloverHaddington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMixed feelingsMonday, 4th November 2019The bar and dining area are lovely with a welcoming open fire to cosy up by. The staff are friendly and engaging and there was a really nice atmosphere. The menu was interesting and there were... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|