The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good80
- DorfbewohnerHamburg, GermanyTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful retreatFriday, 6th March 2020Fantastic place for chilling. Great also for country hill walks. Some fascinating history. The hotel offers great rooms and great food. The staff are friendly and efficient Read full review
- Natalierogers13Birmingham, United KingdomA perfect place to unwindSunday, 22nd March 2020My husband and I had to make a last minute reservation as our honeymoon to Kenya didn't happen. We spoke with Lisa on the phone and she was lovely and she booked us in for a room for 3 nights (sadly... Read full review
- susancX1126STSevenoaks, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLight lunchSaturday, 8th August 2020Lovely lunch sat outside - great service (although there were several issues with our reservation, all staff were helpful, accommodating and communicated well) and lovely food. Very well thought out... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|