**Our road map recommendation to rid the lockdown blues is head straight to the Crewe for "Back Garden Bar Bait" Enjoy Emma's selection of tasty dishes with stunning views of the moors - whatever the weather it'll be sunny times guaranteed here!
Tables for "Back Garden Bar Bait" are available to book daily (12 noon - 3pm) until 16th May. We'll keep the bar open for those wanting an alfresco pint and a nibble until 8pm (last orders 7.30pm) All tables will be located outside on our terrace with blankets and heaters available and we'll confirm your table reservation 24-hours prior just in case of bad weather.**
The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good83
- NicholasSutcliffeGreat Sunday lunch .....more like a mini taster with big portionsSunday, 20th March 2022Excellent Sunday lunch which was very different with a large variety of starters & main courses in a taster format...a bit of everything. Be prepared & have a light breakfast! Our starter board... Read full review
- AlreadybConsett, United KingdomThe worst customer service experience I have ever had.Wednesday, 23rd March 2022Last week we called in for a casual lunch for my birthday ,while a table was prepared we went to bar, struggled to attract the attention of the staff and when we did place an order the staff member... Read full review
- estellas786Another special day executed with a high fiveSunday, 17th April 2022Another special day, another fantastic experience.... Superb reception by all staff... seated in requested seat, beautiful setting in front of open hearth . Food delicious, special thanks to... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|