The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good78
- Andy SnewcastleTrip Type:CouplesSunday Lunch - OUTSTANDINGSunday, 4th August 2019My wife and I have just visited the Lord Crewe Arms, Blanchland for Sunday lunch - it was outstanding. Food was superb, very good value, staff were extremely friendly and professional and the setting... Read full review
- davo1958Hexham, United KingdomAlways consistentMonday, 12th August 2019Went yesterday as a party of 4 for Sunday lunch and probably our 5th or 6th visit in the last few years. I really do like the idea of the sharing platters and the quality of the beef, pork and... Read full review
- jblack68Takoma Park, MarylandTrip Type:FamilyMemorable upscale dining experienceWednesday, 14th August 2019We ate here with local friends last night and had a truly great meal and experience. The 12th century setting was so special. The drive to get to it through the countryside, just beautiful. Very high... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|