The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good81
- carolinegant9Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomDelicious meal and excellent serviceSunday, 11th October 2020We had our first meal out since the start of the pandemic, combining a walk in the beautiful local landscape with lunch at the Lord Crewe Arms. We hadn't been there for some years as my last visit... Read full review
- Brenda DFarnham, United KingdomMid week lunch whilst on walking holiday with our poochWednesday, 14th October 2020Great welcome by receptionist. Our Spinone was appreciative of her treat on arrival. Clear one way system in place for Covid and well distanced tables. Might consider a sign at the front entrance to... Read full review
- TonyKate16Prudhoe, United KingdomNot impressed...Friday, 23rd October 2020Historic ambience is unique. Food a bit pretentious and quite expensive. Average value for money. There's a better place to eat locally. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|