**Our road map recommendation to rid the lockdown blues is head straight to the Crewe for "Back Garden Bar Bait" Enjoy Emma's selection of tasty dishes with stunning views of the moors - whatever the weather it'll be sunny times guaranteed here!
Tables for "Back Garden Bar Bait" are available to book daily (12 noon - 3pm) until 16th May. We'll keep the bar open for those wanting an alfresco pint and a nibble until 8pm (last orders 7.30pm) All tables will be located outside on our terrace with blankets and heaters available and we'll confirm your table reservation 24-hours prior just in case of bad weather.**
The Lord Crewe Arms at Blanchland offers a delicious British menu showcasing simply, but beautifully cooked, home grown fayre.
Steered by fireside cooking, our North Pennines vegetable garden, Chef's smoke house and our 'bit of thing' for homemade bread, our ever changing menu chases the seasons and is served from breakfast to bed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner (3 courses)||from £19.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (3 courses)||from £13.50 to £22.00 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £18.00 to £24.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Sawday's Pub Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good82
- JonSebastianThatcham, United KingdomGood lunchMonday, 30th August 2021i first came here on business in 2014 and it was good to be back. The staff were friendly and helpful with their recommendations for luch. Most enjoyable meal Read full review
- James WDurham, United KingdomPoor service and rubbish vegetarian optionsSunday, 12th September 2021This was our third, but probably last, visit to this beautiful but incredibly frustrating pub. It ought to be so good - the setting is perfect, the rooms beautiful and the menu tantalising (for meat... Read full review
- 488johnm488Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomA days visitSunday, 26th September 2021Bad service cold beer in warm glasses no food laid on no service in the beer Garden Bar staff far to slow Guinness two cans £5 25 far two expensive Bar counter full of dirty glasses difficult... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome in the bar area.
- Real log/coal fires
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 23:00|