Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 19th Sept 2020
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 20th Sept 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Small Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good132
- c7225Oxford, United KingdomPerfectionFriday, 11th September 2020The Lord Crewe arms is perfect 😊 After a stunning drive over the Penines , this village is very special , it is a conservation village and the Lord Crewe Arms is at the heart of it, a fascinating... Read full review
- IanFarnellSkipton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDoes the ghost wear a mask?Saturday, 12th September 2020We have been to the Lord Crewe many times over the years. Currently it is under the management of the Cotswold based Calcott collection. I am pleased to report the majority of staff are friendly... Read full review
- O9091GVmarydTrip Type:Friends getawayMixed messages..Sunday, 13th September 2020Popped to the Lord Crewe with different sets of friends twice recently for a drink in the garden. Both times we were asked to wait in the cramped and quite busling reception area (no staff wearing... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|