Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Small Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good136
- MarciamooNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful stayThursday, 29th October 2020We stayed for our 4th Wedding Anniversary, Reception was helpful and nothing was a bother. Room was spacious and comfy & excellent coffee machine too. We received a complementary bottle of Prosecco... Read full review
- YorkflyerHarrogate, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst classFriday, 30th October 2020Stayed for two nights and wished it could have been longer. It isn’t cheap but you get what you pay for and in this instance it was good service, good food and stunning surroundings. Given all the... Read full review
- 264gemmalTrip Type:CouplesThe perfect staySunday, 1st November 2020We had a wonderful overnight stay in the Bamburgh room and can honestly not fault any aspect of our stay! The food was delicious (Pâté and lamb for my partner; pear and cheese salad followed by... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|