Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Small Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good153
- tblondon2017London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery comfortable, best bed ever slept in. Best room treats you will find, including Ordnance Survey Maps, compass etcSunday, 27th August 2023The Durham Dales and AONB are the closest to a Scottish landscape in England. Blanchland and Lord Crewe would not be out of place in deepest France either. The hotel which is a mix of abbey, pub, and... Read full review
- KarenAHtravelsHolmfirth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnniversary DinnerFriday, 8th September 2023We ate at Lord Crewe Arms for our anniversary whilst we were visiting the area. This place is in the middle of nowhere, the drive to find it was spectacular. It’s a stunning building/hotel. The... Read full review
- Saash07Worcestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAn amazing hotelFriday, 15th September 2023I had wanted to stay here for the past 40 years, and finally did! The building is absolutely amazing, full of history and character, and we really enjoyed exploring all the various public areas... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|