Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||from £134.00 to £194.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||from £144.00 to £204.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||from £124.00 to £184.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £164.00 to £224.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good123
- Stephen GEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWhat a place!!Monday, 13th August 2018Stayed here for 2 nights on our little Northumbria bike tour, and so glad we did! The place is just amazing. Beautiful old building inside and out. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable... Read full review
- MaxmanIPA short break to North Yorkshire and NorthumberlandSunday, 12th August 2018The Lord Crewe Arms is in the centre of Blanchland and consists of the main building and a number of rooms in outlying buildings. The location is excellent and our room was really comfortable and... Read full review
- ChiefMinion1Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely placeSaturday, 11th August 2018We visited Blanchland and popped into the Lord Crewe Arms for lunch. It was sunny weather, so we took a table outside. All the tables were full with families, children, and lots of dogs which were... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2018 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|