Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 20th Dec 2018
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 21st Dec 2018
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||from £134.00 to £194.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||from £144.00 to £204.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||from £124.00 to £184.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £164.00 to £224.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good128
- Steve9617Trip Type:FamilyExceptional all weekendTuesday, 11th December 2018Absolutely outstanding all round. Our rooms were immaculate and perfectly presented throughout our 3 day stay. All of the staff were welcoming and friendly and always had time to talk. The food... Read full review
- dayve_wardAmbleside, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAn amazingly atmospheric experience.Monday, 17th December 2018I stayed just the one night but was amazed by the whole experience. From the cosy en suite room with real log burner to the food, architecture and charming hamlet in which it sits, this is a place... Read full review
- VelvetBrownMorpeth, England, United KingdomAtmospheric Christmas CoffeeTuesday, 18th December 2018WE called in for coffee early in December. We were en route to meet people so didn't have lots of time, but I really wish we had. I could have sat here for hours. There was a lovely festive feel... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2018 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|