Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||from £134.00 to £194.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||from £144.00 to £204.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||from £124.00 to £184.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £164.00 to £224.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good118
- Grace SLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAtmospheric Cosy HotelTuesday, 19th June 2018This hotel has a welcoming fire burning in reception and warm friendly staff. Our bedroom was located across the road in a three storey house. The room was a good size with a comfortable bed... Read full review
- TallisNorthumberlandTrip Type:FamilyPerfect mealMonday, 18th June 2018For a change we ate upstairs in the restaurant, and were delighted, as ever, with the meal. The service was attentive without being over fussy, we felt unhurried and the food was great. We will... Read full review
- NigelRossHexham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGud pub grub plus +++Sunday, 10th June 2018A lot more than good pub food. More of a restaurant that also has a bar which serves good beer. Even has a its own named brew, Crewe Brew, which I had, very nice. A collection of fruit hint gins... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
|2018 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|