Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Small Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good140
- BonzorinoBlairgowrieA mixed experience.Sunday, 17th October 2021We wanted to try this quaint hotel in a charming wee village for a special occasion. We enjoyed our stay overall, but some negatives to mention. Although the room was well equipped (Roberts radio... Read full review
- Katie_lincsEast Riding of Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesJust perfect and can’t wait to come backMonday, 18th October 2021We stayed for a long weekend in a Champion room and everything about our weekend was perfect. Staff are very welcoming, friendly and approachable. Really good service but in a relaxed style... Read full review
- Mick_and_JulesSeaham harbourTrip Type:CouplesDelightfulFriday, 22nd October 2021What a delight it is to experience the surroundings, decor, comfort, service and wares of the Lord Crewe. Today was our first time here and it certainly will not be our last. The open fires were... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|