Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 21st Apr 2019
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 22nd Apr 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good130
- RKBWHNorth Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBeautiful location,lovely historic building, disappointing dinner.Sunday, 14th April 2019Stayed for one night mid-week as a couple together with eight other friends. I know the village quite well, living not too far away, but had never stayed overnight at the hotel before.We all booked... Read full review
- Senga MTrip Type:CouplesRelaxing, Good Food, Good WalkingFriday, 19th April 2019Linen, towels and bed, very good quality. Unique place really. Helpful staff. Enjoyed our evening meals and breakfast was very good. Interesting bar with vaulted ceiling. Garden area great when... Read full review
- nottsurferNottingham UKTrip Type:CouplesSplendidFriday, 19th April 2019From the moment we arrived our experience was top notch. Friendly, welcoming and professional greetings at reception, in the bar and restaurant. Stylish and comfortable room with all facilities... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|