Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good129
- saz402000Edinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMid term breakMonday, 11th February 2019Here for 4 days with hubby and the dog. A lovely friendly place, room is Amazing, dog bed, towels and treats left for our dog. Ground floor with plenty room along with a log burner. Staff very very... Read full review
- MelM13NorthumberlandTrip Type:FamilySaturday lunch..very disappointed.Saturday, 16th February 2019Visited Blanchland today with family up from Cheshire.My daughter was keen to visit the Lord Crewe Arms as she had heard good reports. Very busy but managed to get a table. Vegetarian menu limited... Read full review
- CainnyTrip Type:CouplesAmazing placeThursday, 21st February 2019What a fantastic hotel. They have thought of everything. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a suite which was lovely, lots of lovely little details and the fire was an added benefit. Food... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|