Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 17th Oct 2019
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 18th Oct 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good130
- Richardreynolds1London, United KingdomSuch a comfortable country hotelFriday, 20th September 2019If you are in Northumberland for a break there are not many more charming places to stay. The hotel has been tastefully converted in a traditional style and arriving there is like sinking into a hot... Read full review
- HatTheRat3Hereford, United KingdomFabulous every time!Wednesday, 25th September 2019I am always delighted when I know I am staying here - although the rooms will not suit everyone they are simple, comfortable, clean, with attention paid to the little details. Delicious biscuits... Read full review
- PausaniasUnited KingdomOnly three stars this timeMonday, 7th October 2019Our third stay here and probably our last. Four years ago I gave the Lord Crewe five stars as the room, the food and the general ambience all hit the spot. Only three stars this time as our room... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|