Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||from £134.00 to £194.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||from £144.00 to £204.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||from £124.00 to £184.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £164.00 to £224.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good112
- David HBolton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellence in both service and food with gorgeous relaxing areas and roomsWednesday, 11th April 2018We last visited Blanchlands many years ago,and remembered a lovely location and stay but this surpassed that stay.We had the stunning Radcliffe room with its huge bathroom and roll top bath a truly... Read full review
- Essex123456Essex, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful HotelTuesday, 10th April 2018The hotel and location are stunning. Our bedroom was beautifully furnished with lots of attention to detail to make the room as comfortable as possible. The restaurant is excellent and we thoroughly... Read full review
- mrstraveller1York, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyChic Rural RetreatMonday, 9th April 2018We had a wonderful stay at The Lord Crewe - recently awarded The Good Pub Guides Inn of the Year. It’s quirky, historic & cosy with vast open fires roaring in many of the public rooms, twisty, turny... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
|2018 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|