Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Small Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good137
- hereandthere23528789Bury, United KingdomFabulousFriday, 2nd July 2021we stayed for 4 nights in a canny room. we took our dog and this was her first stay in an hotel The staff were excellent, on the whole, although some of the reception staff were not as helpful as... Read full review
- Beancounter27Harrogate, United KingdomAs good as ever despite pandemic protocolsSaturday, 3rd July 2021I reviewed the Lord Crewe after our second stay back in 2017 (first stay was 1974!). Despite the impostion of Covid-19 protocols we had a wonderful time enjoying the very relaxed, friendly and... Read full review
- pjjcmBridge of Allan, United KingdomLovely hotel in a beautiful setting.Wednesday, 28th July 2021This would be a great hotel anywhere ( spacious room with character but with modern facilities; really friendly staff) but the setting is incredible in a unique and stunning hamlet. A little out... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|