Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 24th Oct 2018
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 25th Oct 2018
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||from £134.00 to £194.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||from £144.00 to £204.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||from £124.00 to £184.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £164.00 to £224.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good125
- jonsiberiaCrawley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySunday lunchSunday, 21st October 2018Very enjoyable first visit after a nice walk. Excellent service and very nice mixed choice roast. Lovely smooth best bitter. Mixed choice desert was also very enjoyable. Would def. go again. Not... Read full review
- 321KSGBarnard Castle, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointedWednesday, 17th October 2018Having stayed twice we thought this would be the perfect place to return for a wedding. Sadly having our hopes built up and having travelled an hour to arrange we were told we could not have the... Read full review
- peterangela_drummondBridgwater, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThree nights of pleasureMonday, 15th October 2018The beautiful old Priory is an absolute delight.The staff are so friendly and attentive.The food is excellent and is complimented by a good wine list.The vaulted bar with a huge fireplace is a must... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2018 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|