Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||from £134.00 to £194.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||from £144.00 to £204.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||from £124.00 to £184.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £164.00 to £224.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good108
- DerekParsonsOswestry, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery enjoyable 2 night stayThursday, 7th December 2017We stayed here for two nights on our way up to Edinburgh. It is a very interesting place in a complete medieval town. Room was warm and very comfortable. Would certainly stay here again if in the... Read full review
- EmmaKinseleyRettendon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful staySaturday, 2nd December 2017We stayed here on a Friday night, only arriving at 4pm. We spent a little time in the gorgeous town (sampling the gift shop and tea rooms - neither disappointed). Our room was a suite, roaring log... Read full review
- surfiegirlRipon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAverage on this tripThursday, 30th November 2017We stumbled upon the Lord Crewe Arms a few years ago and loved it and have returned twice. Unfortunately yesterday we were pretty disappointed. Our drive is a 3 hour round trip and my husband and I... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|