Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Small Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good144
- AHogarth54CumbriaTrip Type:CouplesAll round good, no complaints!Tuesday, 20th September 2022We stayed recently, food & service both brilliant. Loved the decor and style of the bar. We booked a cozy room expecting it to be on the smaller side, but was surprised at how spacious it actually... Read full review
- 287kathleennTrip Type:CouplesAll a bit bland ...Saturday, 24th September 2022We went for a wedding anniversary meal. The hotel is beautiful and the staff very friendly and efficient but we weren't overwhelmed by the food. Both chose lamb cutlet which was huge but had no real... Read full review
- Jo8084Edinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliantSunday, 25th September 2022We stayed here overnight to break our journey from Edinburgh to my husband's cousin's wedding in Yorkshire. It was fantastic. Blanchland is a medieval hamlet nestled in a valley of the Penines. It's... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|