Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Small Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good141
- Patricia NLondon, United KingdomOutstanding customer service!!Sunday, 24th April 2022I have just spent 3nights with my daughters at this delightful hotel. We found the Lord Crewe Arms listed as a number one destination in Northumberland by the Telegraph. It was not wrong. I have a... Read full review
- IanFarnellSkipton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAlways a good experienceSaturday, 30th April 2022Back again! We have stayed here from time to time for many years. We love the feel and history of the place. Hard to describe the ambiance and can only recommend trying a stay or just come and enjoy... Read full review
- Collywobble1990Wales, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood but not greatWednesday, 11th May 2022Thought it was just me thinking that the chips tasted like frozen chips given the price of the food, until I read a previous review where the establishment had said they were using frozen chips... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|