Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 22nd Aug 2019
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 23rd Aug 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good130
- mooreca53London, United KingdomDelicious meal in this charming old hotel restaurantSaturday, 10th August 2019All four of us were very impressed with our delicious meals at this beautifully renovated old restaurant! My first course was a delicious peach, tomato and burrata salad, a combination I had never... Read full review
- KB_the_truthJarrow, United KingdomQuiet weekend away!Wednesday, 14th August 2019We booked this for a night away and it turned out to be a fantastic visit. The room was cosy and welcoming. In truth, probably a bit small and not quite the luxury expected for the cost. The... Read full review
- TicktonEatersOutRoom Virst Class the Rest Very PoorSunday, 18th August 2019Where to start ? Well at the beginning I suppose. We arrived with our German Shepard bitch after a long and frustrating drive from the south. Were shown our room which was across the square from the... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|