Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good132
- 321KSGBarnard Castle, United KingdomEnjoyableTuesday, 18th February 2020Relaxing Sunday night away with a few tipples in the lovely bar. Lovely room, clean, fresh & luxurious. Couldn't turn the heating off so had to wedge the sash window open which rattled all... Read full review
- HighforcecottageHuddersfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely MealFriday, 21st February 2020Once again you’ve knocked our socks off. Another great meal in a fantastic setting. Charming surroundings steeped in history. We’ve found something new each time we’ve visited. I’m sure that we will... Read full review
- Chottieb1Eccles, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFabulous family breakThursday, 27th February 202017 of us spent a lovely night here, staying in a variety of rooms - all excellent! Dinner was superb, catering for tastes from 6 to 80 and served in our own private room downstairs was a perfect... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|