Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 26th June 2019
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 27th June 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||£144.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£164.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good130
- NatcenTrip Type:FamilyBirthday dinnerThursday, 30th May 2019Had a simply lovely time in the Lord Crewe Arms this evening. Food delicious. Staff could not have been nicer. It was a lovely surprise for the 3 of us to served ice cold glasses of champagne as it... Read full review
- RJH91Chester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous hotel in the tiny village of Blanchland, Northumberland.Sunday, 2nd June 2019We have recently spent 3 fabulous nights at this delightful boutique hotel in Blanchland, Northumberland. We discovered this hotel by accident through some internet research and decided to give it a... Read full review
- cannicUkUKTrip Type:CouplesMixed experienceMonday, 3rd June 2019Arrived just in time to take a dining table by the window that another couple had given up to sit outside, and watched the room (lower dining room on way to Crypt bar) slowly come to life and end up... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|