Our Exclusive, Luxury 4 Star Lodges are situated near to the banks of the River Derwent in a quiet, tranquil location next to the picturesque village of Ebchester.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF VINDOMORA LODGES
Each one of our real wood lodges comes with a private, covered hot tub, a log fire and private parking for two cars. Within each lodge you will find all bedding, towels and toiletries for your convenience.
Now released for Summer 2020 is our new Coria Lodge, for guests who have restricted mobility. This lodge will include wider doors, a wet room and a hoist for the hot tub, so no matter your requirements, our lodges can be enjoyed by all!
We also provide a complimentary basket of logs for the real log fire on your arrival, to keep you cosy on a cold night, and a complimentary bottle of wine from Pit Stop, a local supplier near Lanchester.
For our guests enjoyment, we have facilitated a 10% discount at a local Italian restaurant called Santonios, a 25% discount on Individual Beamish Museum Unlimited Passes, a 25% discount on entry to Crook Hall and Gardens in Durham City, a 10% Discount at The Anchor in Whittonstall, AND if you want to celebrate that special occasion with a personalised, handmade cake, we have teamed up with Sara from Sara's Kitchen who will supply a cake with a 25% discount!
Nearby is the River Derwent and from March to October fishing is permitted (Fishing Licences for a small fee); there are many cycle routes nearby too with the Derwent Walk only half a mile away and the C2C (we can store your cycle securely on our site); the Roman Wall 30 minutes away; Durham City 25 Minutes; Newcastle 25 Minutes and walking in the nearby woods or North Pennines and Northumberland National Park.
Our Lodges are also located next to a Dark Skies location, affording amazing views of the stars!
Here at Vindomora Country Lodges, we provide a bespoke holiday experience, built around our guests requirements. So if your require anything to make you stay more enjoyable, or you have a specific need, just ask and we will do our best to provide what you require.
Remember, your lodge comes with its own private, covered hot tub so you can unwind under the stars or chill out after a day out, no matter what the weather.
Still unsure? Check our Reviews on Tripadvisor (there is a link on this page) and Google Reviews and see what our previous guests say about Vindomora Country Lodges.
Further information and our new Virtual Tours can also be viewed on our website at https://www.vindomoracountrylodges.co.uk
If you have any questions or require any assistance with your booking, please call the Manager Craig on 07842 165398
Hope to see you soon!
Vindomora Country Lodges.
WE BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE FOR OUR LODGES IF YOU BOOK DIRECT*
*We beat any advertised price shown through Vacation Rentals and their associated websites. We do not match prices offered to you by Third Party booking sites, for example Tripadvisor or Holiday Lettings.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Chesters Lodge||from £475.00 to £1,059.00 per unit per week|
|The Coria Lodge||from £475.00 to £1,059.00 per unit per week|
|The Hadrian Lodge||from £475.00 to £1,059.00 per unit per week|
|The Housesteads Lodge||from £475.00 to £1,059.00 per unit per week|
|The St Ebba Lodge||from £475.00 to £1,059.00 per unit per week|
|The Vindolanda Lodge||from £475.00 to £1,059.00 per unit per week|
*Please check our website as prices fluctuate throughout the year, pending on season.
Book DIRECT to receive the cheapest price
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Self Catering Holiday Provider of the Year Award - Highly Comm. 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- kategO80IOA wonderful week away!Thursday, 29th October 2020As always, a pleasure to visit! The lodges never disappoint, spotlessly clean and in all, a real home from home. This is our 3rd visit and certainly not our last. Craig goes over and beyond to make... Read full review
- tojomony57First class lodges with everything you need!Friday, 30th October 2020Spent a wonderful week away with family at this amazing lodge. The lodge itself is immaculate with everything that you could need and every detail has been well thought through. Even warm fluffy... Read full review
- carleymawhinneypeterboroughWonderful lodges in a fabulous locationSunday, 15th November 2020Firstly, we would like to thank Craig and the team for our wonderful stay. We enjoyed every single second. The lodge itself was perfect. Great size, wonderful hot tub and garden. We have a 5 year... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Fishing - Fishing Licence available for a small fee (March to October)
- Hot Tub
- Other sporting facilities - Cycling with a secure cycle store
- Spa bath
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking Onsite
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome - Secure cycle store available
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Dark Skies Cycling - secure store available Walking Fishing - Fishing licence available March to October
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open throughout the year for 3, 4 and 7 night stays, or longer if required.
We beat any advertised price for our lodges if booked DIRECT.
Map & Directions
Located off the A6309, 600 metres west of the junction with the A694 Ebchester, County Durham
Public Transport Directions
Closest Train Stations located at Newcastle Central Station - 30 minutes by car / Durham City Train Station - 30 minutes by car.
Closest Airport located at Newcastle International Airport - 25 minutes by car.
Closest Bus Stop located on the A694, next to Ebchester Village Store.