Tel: +44 08719 846174
Our Sedgefield hotel puts the National Trust property, Hardwick Hall, less than 2 miles from your door. The Elizabethan property has a great art collection, glorious gardens and quite a story to tell.
For those wanting a taste of English countryside, Sedgefield offers typical Yorkshire town life with cosy pubs and a village green. To the north, historic Durham is only 11 miles away, while Teesside Airport is 10 miles to the south.
This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Disabled Twin||from £25.00 to £100.00 per room (room only)|
|Double||from £25.00 to £100.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||from £25.00 to £100.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Budget Hotel Visit England Budget Hotel
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- Tony oBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesClean fresh roomWednesday, 12th September 2018All staff were fantastic.The hotel was clean and tidy The shower was a tad slow but hot enough.Handy for dinning options & Close to the village.Close to M1/A1 so easy to get to.We will lways stay... Read full review
- natalie_coombesKent, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNot bad at all.Saturday, 8th September 2018I was looking for a budget hotel ideally in Durham and was originally shocked at the prices on offer for Premier Inn and Travelodge. Then I found out it was Freshers Week for the local university and... Read full review
- kenwilkinsonnhsTrip Type:FamilyConsistently pleasant stays at this hotelWednesday, 5th September 2018Always an efficient friendly and comfortable stay here.Staff helpful if needed rooms good for families ,the kids really enjoy it here and it is good value for cash strapped parents,,as with all... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children - Cots.
- Access to golf course - Approximately 2 miles.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Accept coach parties
- Pets accepted - Dogs, cats.
- WiFi Available
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|