ABOUT YOUR STAY
Situated on a small quiet estate on the outskirts of the village of Haswell, we are a family home and offer upstairs accommodation with or without breakfast and other meals.
Upstairs can sleep 1 to 7. There is one double bedroom. One single bedroom and one large bedroom with two single beds and a proper sofa bed. Tea/coffee making facilities with a mini fridge.
For instant booking and enquires please call text 07519352344 (Ros)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is one bathroom upstairs which is through the large bedroom. It has a bath, with mixer tap, a sink and a toilet.
We will only book one individual, couple, family or group at a time, so you will have the upstairs to yourself.
£50 per person. Payable cash or BAC transfer.
Strictly No Smoking property.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||£50.00 per person (room only)|
|Family||£50.00 per person (room only)|
|Single||£50.00 per person (room only)|
*We will only book one individual, couple, family or group at a time - stay payable by cash or BACs.
Meals: Breakfast £7 per person, Evening meal £10 per person
- Room service - Rooms will be cleaned if staying more than 2 nights. Towels replaced upon request
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Dinner at 18:00 please ask for details
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - We do not have cot or high chair but welcome to bring your own.
- Childrens Play Area - Play area in village approx 1/4 mile away.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car parking at front of house
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* We are open all year.