Tel: +44 08715 591819
Our Chester-le-Street hotel places you in the historic northern market town of Chester Le Street, home to Durham County Cricket club. There's 2000 years of heritage to explore here, from Roman sites to Victorian architecture.
You're not far from Durham's 1,000-year-old cathedral and storybook castle, both UNESCO World Heritage sites. And closer to the hotel is the scenic Waldridge Fell Country Park, great for walks.
This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within a short car journey.
All bedrooms in this hotel have ensuite shower rooms.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
|Double/Twin Disabled||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good33
- Laura BTrip Type:FamilyNice stayMonday, 22nd January 2018Stayed in a family room for 1night 20th January, although the room seemed quite dark, you could not have one side light on and the rest off, although there was different switches around the room they... Read full review
- Mark1978Gateshead, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelDecent valueFriday, 19th January 2018Had to book this at the last minute as a power failure at home meant I had to decamp quickly. Thankfully this was the closest hotel and also the cheapest. They didn't have any double rooms so gave... Read full review
- perryboardCrewe, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDamp squipFriday, 22nd December 2017Booked several rooms at the above establishment 6 months in advance for an 80th family celebration at The Chirch Mouse. On the day before and the day of the celebration, we were told to keep the... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Car parking for 81 cars and 4 disabled spaces.
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
From A1 (M) exit at jct 63, at roundabout take A167 Chester Le Street/Durham. Passing through 3 roundabouts, just prior to the 4th, Church Mouse is on the left-hand side. Approximately 2 miles from jct 63.
Public Transport Directions
From Chester Le Street - 5 milesSuggest taxi from Chester le Street, £3.50. Taxi rank at station. From Durham, £4.50.