AboutSet close to Durham City but within a few minutes of the Durham countryside and 20 minutes from Newcastle and Sunderland you'll find The Shoes - a family run bar offering traditional service with an extensive lunchtime menu and three tastefully decorated bedrooms offering bed and breakfast accommodation.
The location is perfect for those wishing to visit Durham City and the surrounding areas.
Recently renovated and refurbished. There are three twin bedrooms all beautifully furnished. Each room has en suite bathroom, wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview and tea/coffee making facilities. WiFi internet access also available.
Fully Licenced Bar
Large Beer Garden
Restaurant offering an extensive lunchtime menu
3 Large flat screen TV's showing all sports
3 Luxury letting bedrooms all en-suite
Darts Domino and Poker leagues
Live entertainment twice monthly
Sunday night quiz and bingo.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single en suite||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £45, Double Occupancy £60 per room per night.
- 3 Visit England Stars Inn
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good16
- Y2446YZstevensNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFunctional, friendly and quirkyTuesday, 16th April 2019Heart and spirits fell on climbing the sticky-carpet stairs to our room. However, the room was clean, pleasant and comfortable. Breakfasts were adequate and edible, although clearly not prepared by... Read full review
- coletteg2016Football away day to Sunderland - would recomendWednesday, 15th May 2019I stayed at the Shoes for 2 nights in April 2019 for Sunderland away (we came from Coventry). The room was spacious and clean and provided with all the usual amenities. The rooms are lot more modern... Read full review
- dh-prestonPreston, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFab place to stayWednesday, 17th July 2019Stayed here for two nights whilst visiting Durham...only 15 min walk to centre so perfectly situated. Had a lovely warm welcome from Amy and Paul who were looking afterthe place while owners away and... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|