AboutSet close to Durham City but within a few minutes of the Durham countryside and 20 minutes from Newcastle and Sunderland you'll find The Shoes - a family run bar offering traditional service with an extensive lunchtime menu and three tastefully decorated bedrooms offering bed and breakfast accommodation.
The location is perfect for those wishing to visit Durham City and the surrounding areas.
Recently renovated and refurbished. There are three twin bedrooms all beautifully furnished. Each room has en suite bathroom, wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview and tea/coffee making facilities. WiFi internet access also available.
Fully Licenced Bar
Large Beer Garden
Restaurant offering an extensive lunchtime menu
3 Large flat screen TV's showing all sports
3 Luxury letting bedrooms all en-suite
Darts Domino and Poker leagues
Live entertainment twice monthly
Sunday night quiz and bingo.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single en suite||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £45, Double Occupancy £60 per room per night.
- 3 Visit England Stars Inn
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good15
- Dolf635Trip Type:FamilyBase for Durham LumiereSunday, 19th November 2017The Shoes was recommended to us by friends who live locally as a suitable B+B for visiting Durham Lumiere. They were spot on. Location Brilliant, close to the city but quiet. The rooms are spot on... Read full review
- spenceealhamsarahOtley, United KingdomTrip Type:Couplesgreat place to stayWednesday, 18th October 2017we stayed here on the 13th and 14th october. lovely room spotlessly clean and very good breakfast. good location near to the centre of durham. the landlord and landlady were realy friendly and... Read full review
- burnleyprockyTrip Type:BusinessDecent enoughThursday, 7th September 2017Stayed at The Shoes for 3 nights this week. Everything was clean enough, the room i stayed was on the top floor and very comfortable. Billy was a good host despite having a few little problems with... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|