AboutSet close to Durham City but within a few minutes of the Durham countryside and 20 minutes from Newcastle and Sunderland you'll find The Shoes - a family run bar offering traditional service with an extensive lunchtime menu and three tastefully decorated bedrooms offering bed and breakfast accommodation.
The location is perfect for those wishing to visit Durham City and the surrounding areas.
Recently renovated and refurbished. There are three twin bedrooms all beautifully furnished. Each room has en suite bathroom, wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview and tea/coffee making facilities. WiFi internet access also available.
Fully Licenced Bar
Large Beer Garden
Restaurant offering an extensive lunchtime menu
3 Large flat screen TV's showing all sports
3 Luxury letting bedrooms all en-suite
Darts Domino and Poker leagues
Live entertainment twice monthly
Sunday night quiz and bingo.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single en suite||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £45, Double Occupancy £60 per room per night.
- 3 Visit England Stars Inn
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- U1423BUpaulacTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat placeSunday, 10th October 2021Stayed at the shoes when visiting Durham cannot fault the place staff were lovely and friendly. Nicole the barmaid was exceptional and made us feel really welcome...the breakfast was beautiful red... Read full review
- Elainethomson83Newcastle, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCouldn’t fault it! Amazing valueSunday, 10th October 2021We arrived and were greeted by Nicole a fantastic warm and welcoming, really factual on the local area and showed us to our room. It’s great value for money, clean comfortable and all you could... Read full review
- Footprints78969Trip Type:Friends getawayFabulous value for moneySaturday, 13th November 2021Stayed here with two friends when we went to a nearby night out. Great location, you get your own key so you can come back anytime. Staff were really welcoming and a good laugh. Locals in the bar... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|