AboutSet close to Durham City but within a few minutes of the Durham countryside and 20 minutes from Newcastle and Sunderland you'll find The Shoes - a family run bar offering traditional service with an extensive lunchtime menu and three tastefully decorated bedrooms offering bed and breakfast accommodation.
The location is perfect for those wishing to visit Durham City and the surrounding areas.
Recently renovated and refurbished. There are three twin bedrooms all beautifully furnished. Each room has en suite bathroom, wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview and tea/coffee making facilities. WiFi internet access also available.
Fully Licenced Bar
Large Beer Garden
Restaurant offering an extensive lunchtime menu
3 Large flat screen TV's showing all sports
3 Luxury letting bedrooms all en-suite
Darts Domino and Poker leagues
Live entertainment twice monthly
Sunday night quiz and bingo.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 28th Jan 2021
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 29th Jan 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single en suite||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £45, Double Occupancy £60 per room per night.
- 3 Visit England Stars Inn
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- UkFroboukFamily funSunday, 15th March 2020Stayed at this lovely little pub for the weekend , very nice ,room was really comfortable and spotless , our bathroom was just outside the door , which wasn’t a problem as there is only 3 bedrooms, 2... Read full review
- shroplassshrewsburyLovely peopleFriday, 11th September 2020This is a lovely, traditional little pub which is spotlessly clean. The staff are very helpful. There is a free car park and its not far from A1. All covid procedures are adhered to such as track and... Read full review
- Lifeisforliving37Doncaster, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA lovely room with extra little touchesFriday, 2nd October 2020Myself and my partner stayed at this lovely little pub August bank holiday weekend. The staff were really friendly and we felt very welcomed. The room we stayed in was on the first floor and had a... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|