Comfortable accommodation for 4 people. Centrally situated for tourist attractions, Beamish Museum and Durham.
The Old Stable Cottage has an open plan kitchen and living area.
The well-equipped kitchen contains gas hob, electric oven, fridge, microwave, washer/dryer, breakfast bar, separate freezer and portable phone.
The living room contains 2 comfortable sofas, (one converts into a double bed), Sky TV, DVD player, video player and free wifi access for laptops.
Bedrooms consist of 1 double and 1 twin with full size fitted bunk beds. Each room has a wardrobe, chest of drawers with bedside tables, lamps and radio alarm clocks. Bathroom has a shower over a full size bath and a fully tiled floor. Adjoining porch allows for extra storage space for coats, shoes/boots, bikes etc.
Full central heating throughout. Secure parking and garden with sitting out area and gas barbecue.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The House||£350.00 per unit per week|
|The Old Stables||£350.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 5 Visit England Stars
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- I4708IIroblClowne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent B&BSunday, 5th August 2018Stayed for 1 night. The room was spotless and had everything we needed, including plenty of tea and coffee, bottles of water, soft towels, and quality shampoo and shower gel. The hosts are very... Read full review
- MariC66Newtownards, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely B & BTuesday, 28th August 2018We had a fabulous and relaxing bank holiday weekend break here - the best B&B we have stayed in so far. Lovely large and spacious character home and great cooked breakfasts served with a smile. The... Read full review
- PeterG6434Trip Type:Friends getawayPerfectThursday, 13th December 2018When you find the perfect place to stay, you return, this was my 2nd time of staying here, and it was just as perfect as the 1st. Nothing is any bother to them, the room was perfect, tea, coffee... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Access to golf course - Course: Chester-le-Street, Holes: 18, Distance: 1 mile
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 3 Uncovered parking spaces.
- Pets accepted
- Special provisions for cyclists - Large secure porch for bicycle storage.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|