Harrys House Durham offers quality affordable self catering accommodation from 2-18 nights. Situated just 3 miles from Durham city centre, perfect for the A1M and A690 and within walking distance of Durham's Park and Ride.
Large well appointed garden including wood fired hot tub.
Well behaved pets welcome. We are pet friendly providing bowl, towels, toys and treats.
Off street parking for 2 cars to the rear.
The home has comfortable lounge with flat screen TV leading to spacious dining area and kitchen. Upstairs 3 bedrooms consist of a large woodland themed master suite, colourful family room with double bed and over-bunk bed and comfortable singe room. All bedding and fluffy towels are provided at no additional cost. Sleeps 7.
For children we can supply safety gates, travel cot and high chair as well as child friendly plates, beakers etc and a selection of games and DVDs.
The property is fully equipped and includes a complimentary welcome basket.
Harrys "A home from home".
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Harry's House - daily rate (minimum 2 nights)||£100.00 per unit per night|
*2 nights £245, 3 nights £325, 4 nights £415, 5 nights £500, 7 nights £650, 10 nights £825, 14 nights £1050
extra nights £70pn
extra guests £15pppn
dogs £5per dog per stay
- 3 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Gold 2019
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good5
- nicolaj918Altrincham, United KingdomHome from homeMonday, 9th April 2018Just came back from a lovely week at Harry’s House. The house is very comfortable and has everything you need for a relaxing holiday, including brilliant new hot tub in the garden. The house is very... Read full review
- Mandies41Broughton in Furness, United KingdomThe perfect get awayFriday, 25th January 2019Harry's House is an absolute delight. Claire & Peter go out of their way to make your stay perfect. The house has everything you need & evenings under the stars in the hot tub are just so relaxing. Read full review
- 617120South YorkshireMrsMonday, 26th August 2019The perfect pet friendly & family getaway in Durham. So glad our family found Harrys House. It has everything you need a real home from home & of course the gorgeous garden with Hot tub gives an... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Off street parking for 2 cars.
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Garage available for storage of cycles.
Bookable Product Facilities: Harry's House - daily rate (minimum 2 nights)
- Pets Accepted
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|