Harrys House Durham offers quality affordable self catering accommodation from 2-18 nights. Situated just 3 miles from Durham city centre, perfect for the A1M and A690 and within walking distance of Durham's Park and Ride.
Large well appointed garden including electric hydrotherapy hot tub.
Well behaved pets welcome. We are pet friendly providing bowl, towels, toys and treats.
Off street parking for 2 cars to the rear.
The home has comfortable lounge with flat screen TV leading to spacious dining area and kitchen. Upstairs 3 bedrooms consist of a large woodland themed master suite, colourful family room with double bed and over-bunk bed and comfortable singe room. All bedding and fluffy towels are provided at no additional cost. Sleeps 7.
For children we can supply safety gates, travel cot and high chair as well as child friendly plates, beakers etc and a selection of games and DVDs.
The property is fully equipped and includes a complimentary welcome basket.
Harrys "A home from home".
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Harry's House - minimum 2 night stay||£132.50 per unit per night|
*2 nights £265, 3 nights £310, 4 nights £420, 5 nights £530, 7 nights £700, 10 nights £875, 14 nights £1100
Dogs £5 per dog per stay
Use of Hot Tub £50 per stay
Extra guests £15pppn
- 3 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Gold 2019
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good5
- 617120South YorkshireMrsMonday, 26th August 2019The perfect pet friendly & family getaway in Durham. So glad our family found Harrys House. It has everything you need a real home from home & of course the gorgeous garden with Hot tub gives an... Read full review
- KCW198100% OUTSTANDING 😍Tuesday, 17th August 2021Wow what can we say 😍 We were supposed to be staying (just me & the hubby) in February for our wedding anniversary but things got knocked back because of covid so we rearranged for the 15th & 16th... Read full review
- andrewbX8133PBCumbria, United KingdomPerfect accommodationMonday, 25th April 2022The perfect house to explore Durham, Northumberland and the coast. Great for dogs with a fully enclosed garden. Claire & Peter are the perfect hosts. Fresh eggs every day from their gorgeous... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Hot Tub
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Garage available for storage of cycles.
- Walkers Welcome
Bookable Product Facilities: Harry's House - minimum 2 night stay
- Pets Accepted
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|