The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||from £80.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||from £90.00 to £119.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good188
- Sharon KBaton Rouge, LouisianaTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely hotelSunday, 17th June 2018We spent two nights in this hotel and really enjoyed the stay. The electricity went out the first night we were there but staff did all they could to minimize problems. Only cold sandwiches were... Read full review
- Jonny-NorthernerHarrogateTrip Type:CouplesGreat hotel & staff, room not what I was expectingSunday, 17th June 2018We stayed here via a Groupon voucher purchased for us by my brother in law. When I rang to book I had to pay £30 to upgrade to a garden view room as no standard rooms were available. First... Read full review
- linstock123Leeds, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat experienceThursday, 14th June 2018My husband and I took our grandson who is nearly 3 years old with us to Hardwicke Hall not really knowing what it was like, nor how well our grandson would be received. We need not have worried... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.