The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||from £80.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||from £90.00 to £119.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good178
- midknight73York, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPleasant enoughSaturday, 17th February 2018For what we paid it was reasonable. There was a mix up with our room, which was quickly sorted out and we were given a free upgrade. If you're looking for a luxurious room and a hotel with top class... Read full review
- Liz HTrip Type:CouplesLovely hotel, highly recommended!Monday, 5th February 2018We stayed here on 2 Feb in a Groupon deal, which included overnight stay with breakfast, dinner (starter and main) and a glass of wine. We were very impressed - the hotel has a lovely, welcoming... Read full review
- Lisa SSouth Shields, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointedSunday, 4th February 2018Stayed here with my husband and cant tell you how underwhelmed we were with our room it certainly didnt justify what we paid. The main part of hotel nice but that's were it ends the route to the... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.