The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 23rd July 2019
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 24th July 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Hall of Fame 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good222
- familytraveller590London, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessStayed here for 2 nightsTuesday, 16th July 2019This is a classic Manor House so dont expect modern amenities. Staff were all very pleasent, food was great but somewhat limited in choice. Full english in the morning cooked to order. The period... Read full review
- DOROTHY rBolton, United KingdomTrip Type:Coupleslovely old manor houseSaturday, 20th July 2019lovely place, stayed 1 night B/B, dinner, 2glasses sparkling wine, excellent food, staff and surroundings, comfy bed very clean, floorboards creckybut its an old manor house, would recommend, it was... Read full review
- Travelafar_9MaltonTrip Type:CouplesCarvery LunchSaturday, 20th July 2019Had lunch here with my husband. Roast beef was very god, as was mince and dumplings. Potato and turnip was very bland and tasteless. Turnip was a"grey colour" but parsnips, carrots and cabbage were... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.