The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||from £80.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||from £90.00 to £119.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good174
- Rosalind ATrip Type:CouplesGreat weekend break excellent valueMonday, 20th November 2017We stayed for 2 nights utilising the hotels special offer for db&b one night and b&b the other. (Booked direct with hotel) The food was excellent and we could not fault the restaurant or bar staff... Read full review
- meldaMiddlesbroughmiddlesbroughTrip Type:CouplesMrs WatsonSaturday, 18th November 2017Myself and my husband stayed last night for my birthday 17/11/17 we stayed on the £69 deal bed breakfast evening meal and glass of wine on arrival (we upgraded to the £89 deal) it was fantastic . We... Read full review
- MrsJD2007Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayOld fashioned restaurant with good old fashioned serviceSaturday, 11th November 2017Stepping into the hotel restaurant was a little like stepping back in time with its furnishings and style, but it was so nice to get that good old fashioned service that goes with that era and is so... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.