The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 26th Nov 2020
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 27th Nov 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Hall of Fame 2018
- Visit England Visit England - Rose 2019 - Recognition Of Service Excellence 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good237
- Alyson HHorden, null, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely mealWednesday, 19th August 2020Visited yesterday for a meal we chose the 3 course and have to say it was beautiful. Good varied menu cooked fresh and plentiful. The vegetable spring rolls were lovely served hot and crispy, the... Read full review
- AnonCambsHertsNonsensical “dining” experienceSaturday, 5th September 2020Jeff H Christie on a bike, where to start with this joyless experience. Over the years we’ve attended many weddings and events here and it’s always been nice. As my parents have been shielding for... Read full review
- X4719TKdavidbDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAfternoon teaFriday, 18th September 2020I booked up for afternoon tea here I got a good deal on Groupon it was half price.We were greeted on arrival by a masked waiter and we were shown to our seats .We were served sandwiches & cakes and a... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.