The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 29th Jan 2020
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 30th Jan 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Hall of Fame 2018
- Visit England Visit England - Rose 2019 - Recognition Of Service Excellence 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good233
- Larkins2014Derby, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessLovely Hotel tucked awayMonday, 30th December 2019Very Christmassy when I stayed here. Really nice and comfortable room. Very olde worlde with a lovely atmosphere. I never ate here apart from the breakfast. Is as good as any. The car park is a... Read full review
- Passenger181302Flaxton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyXmas presentSunday, 19th January 2020Brought my almost 90 yr old Mum for Christmas present we had an excellent stay staff were lovely we were made very welcome room lovely food all cooked excellent have booked to come back again Thankyou Read full review
- quadkinsBeverley, United KingdomMost enjoyable weekendMonday, 27th January 2020My wife and I have just had a great weekend away at Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel. We were welcomed politely by the reception staff and told how our weekend vouchers for the free drinks worked and... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.