The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Hall of Fame 2018
- Visit England Visit England - Rose 2019 - Recognition Of Service Excellence 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good236
- gillocoTrip Type:CouplesNice night awaySunday, 1st March 2020We really enjoyed our stay here. We had a great evening meal that was very competitively priced at ‘happy hour’. Food was of a very good standard and tasted lovely. The room was a good size with an... Read full review
- LeeBar79Staffordshire, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessQuiet and quirkyFriday, 6th March 2020Stayed here for 2 nights as it was closely located to a business whom I needed to visit over a period of a couple of days. The drive up to the hotel reveals a quite impressive frontage that I would... Read full review
- TrevorL793Warrington, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayReunion Dinner Weekend!Tuesday, 10th March 2020Visited Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel with friends and former colleagues for a reunion dinner weekend. The hotel is set in lovely grounds and is very comfortably furnished. The bedroom was spacious... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.