AboutHardwick Hall is one of the most beautifully situated country house hotels in the North East. Once the home of Lord Boyne, and dating back to the 13thC, it stands in 120 acres of superb English parkland, yet is only 5 minutes from both the A1(M) and the A19. Recently had a 4 million pound investment and can now offer accommodation of the very highest quality.
Our brand new conference and banqueting complex, The Coleman Suite with its glittering chandeliers can seat up to 500 people.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy from £99
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good350
- Judith DCambridge, England, United KingdomAfternoon teaSunday, 8th March 2020Hardwick Hall is in a beautiful setting and the room where 7 of us had afternoon tea was lovely. Our waitress, Isla, was so helpful and friendly and the tea itself, at £16.95 was delicious and great... Read full review
- markeland2017Middlesbrough, United KingdomStunning Hotel in lovely part of country.Wednesday, 11th March 2020As a Hotel this place is top notch , being before and well come again , wife and myself love a night away each month and when a deal popped up on internet bowser we took the offer of a mid week break... Read full review
- Poodle20Hartlepool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSmall issuesFriday, 13th March 2020Stayed for last minute break , rooms are fine , great views , bathroom amazing features and comfortable, little issue for a lady to put make up on mirror not appropriate when sitting down you Carnt... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
From A1M junction 60 left onto A689 towards Sedgefield, left at next roundabout, over roundabout and driveway on the left.
Public Transport Directions
From Durham - 15 miles
From Durham or Darlington join A1(M), turn off at junction 60 and follow A689 to Sedgefield, at the first roundabout take the first left onto the A177 then straight over next roundabout, after 80 yds take left turn.