AboutHardwick Hall is one of the most beautifully situated country house hotels in the North East. Once the home of Lord Boyne, and dating back to the 13thC, it stands in 120 acres of superb English parkland, yet is only 5 minutes from both the A1(M) and the A19. Recently had a 4 million pound investment and can now offer accommodation of the very highest quality.
Our brand new conference and banqueting complex, The Coleman Suite with its glittering chandeliers can seat up to 500 people.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy from £99
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good325
- Anne FTrip Type:CouplesAfternoon teaSunday, 24th March 2019Went for afternoon tea for a birthday. Excellent setting in dining room. First class service. Food great. Sandwiches slightly bigger than had at other venues, but loads to eat for a very... Read full review
- Ian BSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnother great staySunday, 24th March 2019Visited on 24th March to celebrate 41st wedding anniversary. Again no problems, check in quick and efficient, room large and very clean. Had drinks during afternoon and meal in car on night. Ample... Read full review
- Roy SNorthallerton, United KingdomWonderful TimeMonday, 25th March 2019Organised a day conference at the hotel. From initial enquiry all the way through to the end of the conference, the hotel was superb. Pricing, facilities, location, food and drinks, room allocation... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
From A1M junction 60 left onto A689 towards Sedgefield, left at next roundabout, over roundabout and driveway on the left.
Public Transport Directions
From Durham - 15 miles
From Durham or Darlington join A1(M), turn off at junction 60 and follow A689 to Sedgefield, at the first roundabout take the first left onto the A177 then straight over next roundabout, after 80 yds take left turn.