Bonners Lodge, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the edge of the Durham Dales close to the Waskerley Way, Derwent Reservoir, Wolsingham and Durham. We offer 2 luxurious ensuite rooms and quality home-cooked food in peaceful surroundings.
Our guests will always enjoy a warm and friendly welcome and accommodation of a very high standard. Relax in one of our luxurious centrally heated bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, warmed fluffy towels, comfortable beds with exquisite Egyptian cotton sheets. Enjoy our lounge with lovely views over the countryside, 3D TV & sky box available for use. We have a selection of DVDs, board games and books for your enjoyment or simply enjoy the peace and tranquillity at Bonners Lodge.
We offer Bed & Breakfast with the option of an evening meal & packed lunch, made on the premises using local produce. Free Wi-Fi available. Private off road parking and secure overnight storage for bicycles. Children, dog, and horse friendly.
Recently awarded 4 star from Visit Britain along with a Silver award and breakfast award.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Green Room (sleeps 2 adults)||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Silver Room (sleeps up to 4 adults)||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices from £70 based on 2 people sharing a double or family room. 3 course evening meal £18, packed lunch £6.50
- 5 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2018
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2018
- Visit England Families Welcome 2018
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2018
- Visit England Breakfast 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good0
- zedboy240Huddersfield, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOut favourite campsite!!!Wednesday, 20th April 2022Bonners Lodge exceeded expectations from the moment we arrived. Michelle and Ken could not have been more welcoming or helpful. We were made to feel like friends visiting and our children absolutely... Read full review
- MrsabailsNorth East England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAbsolutely perfect!Monday, 2nd May 2022Absolutely perfect site and location. Pitches were all great with beautiful views, everyone on site very friendly and welcoming. The baby goats were the best things ever, so cute! Alpacas, lambs... Read full review
- 795natalyacTrip Type:CouplesLovely accommodation with warm hosts who go above and beyondMonday, 2nd May 2022We originally booked this b&b as it was handy for our friends' wedding. From even before we arrived hosts Michelle and Ken were so welcoming, offering us a lift to the wedding over the phone. When we... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Closed for Christmas, open for new year.