Bonners Lodge, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the edge of the Durham Dales close to the Waskerley Way, Derwent Reservoir, Wolsingham and Durham. We offer 2 luxurious ensuite rooms and quality home-cooked food in peaceful surroundings.
Our guests will always enjoy a warm and friendly welcome and accommodation of a very high standard. Relax in one of our luxurious centrally heated bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, warmed fluffy towels, comfortable beds with exquisite Egyptian cotton sheets. Enjoy our lounge with lovely views over the countryside, 3D TV & sky box available for use. We have a selection of DVDs, board games and books for your enjoyment or simply enjoy the peace and tranquillity at Bonners Lodge.
We offer Bed & Breakfast with the option of an evening meal & packed lunch, made on the premises using local produce. Free Wi-Fi available. Private off road parking and secure overnight storage for bicycles. Children, dog, and horse friendly.
Recently awarded 4 star from Visit Britain along with a Silver award and breakfast award.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Green Room (sleeps 2 adults)||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Silver Room (sleeps up to 4 adults)||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices from £70 based on 2 people sharing a double or family room. 3 course evening meal £18, packed lunch £6.50
- 5 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2018
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2018
- Visit England Families Welcome 2018
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2018
- Visit England Breakfast 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Y3608KHvictoriahTrip Type:FamilyPerfect Place to get away!Friday, 2nd September 2022We stayed at Bonner's Lodge caravan park for 5 nights from 22/8/22. Everything about our stay was fantastic from start to finish! From being greeted on our arrival and shown to our pitch, to being... Read full review
- mtseLondonTrip Type:CouplesSEVEN VISITS IN 2022 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2023Thursday, 20th October 2022The title says it all. We can't keep away from what in our experience is the best B&B in the UK. It ticks every possible box. Extremely comfortable accommodation, delightful hosts and friendly... Read full review
- dola20pPenton Mewsey, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLoved it !Sunday, 30th October 2022Amazing place and amazing surroundings! We love coming to Bonners Lodge with our caravan. Michelle is lovely, helpful and very genuine. Had an issue with our caravan and she rushed to help us and... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Closed for Christmas, open for new year.